Chapter Discussion Admirals are officially irrelevant

This isn't good portrayal
It shows that the admirals are the CDs errand boys. While the gorosei stay in Mariejois and rule like kings.

Congrats. Admirals basically have the same portrayal as Jack.
Why would the Admirals rule, they're soliders
I don't know what manga you are reading, but the WG exists outside of Marines. Marines are commoners who want to fight evil, the Gorosei were born as gods to rule the world. Statements like 'errand boy' and whatnot really show how poorly you understand not only how this manga works but real life too probably. Soldiers are meant to do action. Rulers, well, rule. Lmao

When someone decides to revolt against a royal family for example, they send the military. This is not that complicated.

Why would the Admirals rule, they're soliders
I don't know what manga you are reading, but the WG exists outside of Marines. Marines are commoners who want to fight evil, the Gorosei were born as gods to rule the world. Statements like 'errand boy' and whatnot really show how poorly you understand not only how this manga works but real life too probably. Soldiers are meant to do action. Rulers, well, rule. Lmao

When someone decides to revolt against a royal family for example, they send the military. This is not that complicated.
The manga doesn't follow the rules of real life. In One Piece, the leader is almost always stronger than the subordinates. Captains are usually stronger than their crew.

My mention of Jack is a direct comparison to a similar dynamic in the manga. Kaido mostly stayed on Onigashima doing his things. Jack, Apoo, and others were his errand boys.

BM mostly stayed on WCI, Cracker and Bobbins were her errand boys.

the role of the admirals is literally the same in the WG as Jack, Cracker, and other subordinates on Yonko crews.

Admirals aka the Tobi Roppo of the WG
I'll add : Gorosei aka the 5 Rooftop of the WG. So 2 Admirals is needed to take on Gorosei since they are always 5 together.
So, What do we call the 9 holy knight?
Holy Knight aka the Supernova (outside SH) of the WG.

Somehow, it feels that Cross Guild will replace SH speculation to go againts Admirals.

Admirals aka the Tobi Roppo of the WG
I'll add : Gorosei aka the 5 Rooftop of the WG. So 2 Admirals is needed to take on Gorosei since they are always 5 together.
So, What do we call the 9 holy knight?
Holy Knight aka the Supernova (outside SH) of the WG.

Somehow, it feels that Cross Guild will replace SH speculation to go againts Admirals.
Yeah I think Cross Guild will take down some admirals
To solidify as a power since they need hype against an enemy