Chapter Discussion Admirals are officially irrelevant

C

CensoredbyWG

Did you read Hunter X Hunter? The Bomber and his team in Greed Island were fodder to the PT. The PT+ Princes are weaker then the chimera ants,etc.

What you want to say is that usually the next main villain is stronger then the previous, to that I do agree that OP follows this logic a tiny bit but not really. So I expect BB to be stronger then Kaido and so will Imu be. But not Imus henchmen nor Luffys.
IsnΒ΄t there a prince that can literally stop time and see the future?

My guy really went scrapping the bottom of the barrel with that Jimbei comment.

He has no answer as to who the fuck is gonna be fighting Admirals + 5 admiral+ people+ fucking Imu.
After 1500 chapters of enduring excruciating pain and nonstop fighting, Luffy finally reaches the legendary Whitebeard
level
Meanwhile Jimbo reaches the same level by steering the ship and fighting Tobi Roppo fodder
:luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I feel bad for slandering Jimbo now
:josad:

• Luffy beats Saturn + Imu
  • Zoro beats Kizaru + Gandhi
  • Sanji beats Blonde Gorosei
  • Law beats a Gorosei
  • Dragon beats a Gorosei
  • Sabo beats Akainu
  • Fujitora defects and beats Ryokugyu
What's the problem with this?

Of course there are other options, specifically characters we haven't been introduced to yet, the burned man could be one.

Whos gonna fight the Admirals?
Cross Guild? Mihawk, Croc, Hancock, Weevil?

so Admirals can be irrelevant for SH at the Final war, at the final
We can have top Tiers againts Imu+Gorosei.
Luffy, Dragon, Sabo, Zoro, Sanji, Law, Yamato.

And for the 9 Holy Knight, they can be handled by Ivankov, 4 RA commanders, Jimbei, Robin, Vivi (Df + CoC asspull if needed), bla bla
Example....

Gorosei being Kaido+ level is directly contradicted by manga @Monkey D Theories

I doubt they'd care much about enraging Kaido if all 5 of them are individually stronger than him:feelsokeman:
The Gorosei when a Yonkou goes to a bathroom:

" YONKOU X HAS GONE TO PEE, THIS IS SERIOUS "

it's hilarious, and its the biggest sign of their cap, Imu however is free game, other than the ancient weapons and D, he gave 0 fucks so far about Yonko.

My guy really went scrapping the bottom of the barrel with that Jimbei comment.

He has no answer as to who the fuck is gonna be fighting Admirals + 5 admiral+ people+ fucking Imu.
The guys stronger than Whitebeard gonna be defeated be Jimbo and Yamato of all people
:kailaugh::lulz:
I don't know how Oda intends to develop Jinbe. However at the moment, he is portrayed as one of Luffy's top 3 commanders. He could be replaced by yamato going forward. However if he isn't, he'll probably be top tier by EoS.

Like Zoro is going to beat Mihawk before Luffy even becomes PK, as Cross Guild is in the race for One Piece. So even before the SHs reach Mariejois, Jinbe could in theory be near admiral level.

If Jinbe is replaced by Yamato, idk why you'd have an issue with Yamato surpassing Kaido. He is Kaido's son after all.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways there are tons of potential matchups so its hard to give a clear answer when we are hundreds of chapters away.

Luffy vs Saturn is already set up due to egghead. Zoro and Sanji are assured to beat one each in the final war. As for the last two, who knows?

Kid and Law?
Dragon and Shanks?
Garp and Sengoku?

I don't know how Oda intends to develop Jinbe. However at the moment, he is portrayed as one of Luffy's top 3 commanders. He could be replaced by yamato going forward. However if he isn't, he'll probably be top tier by EoS.

Like Zoro is going to beat Mihawk before Luffy even becomes PK, as Cross Guild is in the race for One Piece. So even before the SHs reach Mariejois, Jinbe could in theory be near admiral level.

If Jinbe is replaced by Yamato, idk why you'd have an issue with Yamato surpassing Kaido. He is Kaido's son after all.
Why must Luffy have 3 Kaido tier people in his crew exactly?

Storywise, Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard >>>>>> all admirals combined if we are talking about relevance to the story. And the fact that most of them will be defeated by side characters and would not be final opponents for SHs makes them less relevant.

Zoro is almost guaranteed to be above that level. He’ll be the greatest swordsman of all time, likely surpassing Roger.

Sanji and Yamato being Kaido level would be fair
Zoro is but EOS not during the story.

Sanji can be on the weaker side of top tiers and it be fine, no need to be at the top of it.

Same for Yamato, atleast not during the story.

stated nowhere in the manga , off a mistranslation if that's where you're going by, though new gen will be the strongest gen, with the strongest, strongest swordsmen, strongest marine
Stated by Zoro himself when he swore as a kid that ''his name will reach the heaven'' so that his dead friend would hear of it; since we know this not possible, what is the closest possible thing ? The strongest swordsman that ever lived.
A mere ''strongest swordsman'' is too far from heaven.

They aren’t irrelevant just not much higher in hierarchy than people had previously assumed them to be. This was already established during Akainus visit to Holyland.