Versus Battle Admirals vs Hokages

what sorta metric / calculation is being used here.. or are just people jumping on wagons left and right without any actual scrutiny to details of Naruto or a mechanism to lay out the logic behind thism

this is just baffling

Admirals win becuz? WHAT? MagMa ToO PoTenT?
Because Admirals scales to God-Punch and WBs Gura Gura which puts them in the continentlevel range

For speed they scale to old Ray who has a Relativistic+ feat and the Admirals are>Niji whos LS with Henry Blazer

Each Admiral statues the Ninjas

Because Admirals scales to God-Punch and WBs Gura Gura which puts them in the continentlevel range

For speed they scale to old Ray who has a Relativistic+ feat and the Admirals are>Niji whos LS with Henry Blazer

Each Admiral statues the Ninjas
this is absolute waffling bruh

neither marine ford nor PH is continental level that's absolute garbage scaling

no basis to any of this..
you reckon its that easy to scale a fight between verses of this magnitude just by doing what Steve has done.. its plain ignoramus
and you actually think you have made an elaborate comparison and introduced a palatable mechanism to Guage between abilities and quirks.?

neither marine ford nor PH is continental level that's absolute garbage scaling
I didnt say a single word about PH.Nice straw man

WB casually lifted tectonic plates and his quakes traveled 10000 of km´s.Akainu clashed with him on equal grounds.God Punch is around 16km and even if we just assume that shit moved with super-sonicspeed,the power behind it is still in the Petatonrange.And guess what,Kaido also clashed with it for a decent amount of time.
no basis to any of this..
We have on-screen feats for it.
you reckon its that easy to scale a fight between verses of this magnitude just by doing what Steve has done.. its plain ignoramus
and you actually think you have made an elaborate comparison and introduced a palatable mechanism to Guage between abilities and quirks.?
That isn't rocket science.In this Hobby we using stats and the Hokages are just outmatched in any aspect.No abilitys of the Ninjas are saving their asses.

I didnt say a single word about PH.Nice straw man
its strawman to assume that thats a strawman

WB casually lifted tectonic plates and his quakes traveled 10000 of km´s.Akainu clashed with him on equal grounds.God Punch is around 16km and even if we just assume that shit moved with super-sonicspeed,the power behind it is still in the Petatonrange.And guess what,Kaido also clashed with it for a decent amount of time.
Akainu clashing with WB /=/ the force Heaven earth generated

that is an erroneous + this whole numerical claim is down right absurd...

Pakistan is about 1006km long and MF +its vicinity that explicitly shows warships is supposed to be bigger....

We have on-screen feats for it.
You're claiming MF's vicinity to be a Continent... that's some stretch ludicrous at that

That isn't rocket science.In this Hobby we using stats and the Hokages are just outmatched in any aspect.No abilitys of the Ninjas are saving their asses.
for the most bias and inaccurate assumptions sure.

Fine? Why does it sound like Hokages get rapped even without arguments? Lol
what sorta metric / calculation is being used here.. or are just people jumping on wagons left and right without any actual scrutiny to details of Naruto or a mechanism to lay out the logic behind thism

this is just baffling

Admirals win becuz? WHAT? MagMa ToO PoTenT?
You just forget the fact that 3 admirals are logia? Which means none of the Hokage can even hurt them?

You just forget the fact that 3 admirals are logia? Which means none of the Hokage can even hurt them?
if chakra = haki..

and Hasimara and Tsunade (who got stabbed by Madara's sursano and literally broke it) ain't going down to them

their regen is just disgusting

Prime-ish Garp needed to crush 8 mountains to do anything to the drill guy.
someone who was definitely superior to current Admirals.

and You have hashirama who casually suppresses 9 tails.. a tailed beat known to crush mountains with just a whip from his tails.

if chakra = haki..

and Hasimara and Tsunade (who got stabbed by Madara's sursano and literally broke it) ain't going down to them

their regen is just disgusting

Prime-ish Garp needed to crush 8 mountains to do anything to the drill guy.
someone who was definitely superior to current Admirals.

and You have hashirama who casually suppresses 9 tails.. a tailed beat known to crush mountains with just a whip from his tails.
Don’t all of the admirals scale to Kizaru being lightspeed?

And basic kunai are enough to pierce Hiruzen.

how is this not a stomp?

Pakistan is about 1006km long and MF +its vicinity that explicitly shows warships is supposed to be bigger....
If Akainu's AP is capable of matching the force which WB generates, he can be scaled to him. I see no issue.

Why? It is a pretty common thing in multiverse battles. NF have their own multiverse battledome with dozens of rules, profiles and methods to decide the stats, ie. calcs. Also, boards like Comicvine also debate with some set rules, some use calcs, some despise them though.

It is not just MF being a factor. As Steven said, WB lifted the tectonic plates and his earthquakes were felt through several islands thousands of kilometers away from MF. There are actually other kind of factors but I don't remember the exact ones rn. I just know that Whitebeard's tsunamis also had very high numbers, easily in the teratons range.

You're claiming MF's vicinity to be a Continent...
He never claimed that.

It is really not. Steven isn't really biased when it comes to multiverse matches.
In these match-ups, stats and (haxed) abilities matter the most, as well as scaling. And the hokages are simply no match for the admirals.

If Akainu's AP is capable of matching the force which WB generates, he can be scaled to him. I see no issue.
You can see no issue with all due respect but it doesn't mean it makes sense

you're comparing a strength battle to a Df feat.. that is a false comparison.. idk how it's Ok tO YoU

Why? It is a pretty common thing in multiverse battles. NF have their own multiverse battledome with dozens of rules, profiles and methods to decide the stats, ie. calcs. Also, boards like Comicvine also debate with some set rules, some use calcs, some despise them though.
I'm not debating the use of calculation.. I'm criticizing the use of uncertain, ambiguous and unsubstantiated or even down right twisted numericals like Steve justt did

which bring me to this

He never claimed that.
I'm sure you have enough comprehension skills to determine that he alluded to such since the feats From WB were used against MF..

didn't get why you asked this..
Because Admirals scales to God-Punch and WBs Gura Gura

It is really not. Steven isn't really biased when it comes to multiverse matches.
do i look i know or even remotely care about that, when he present such ridiculous scaling to table which in a nut shell is a conglomerate of feats of non existent magnitude or standard and absurd numericals like 10000 km like wtf you realize how big that is compared to Marine ford where you can see warships from an angle about the whole compound..

pure baloney

In these match-ups, stats and (haxed) abilities matter the most, as well as scaling. And the hokages are simply no match for the admirals.
you're claiming requirements that you yourself don't fulfill

- you dont comapre feat

- nor hax and abilities

etc etc

what principles govern the matchup that lead to your deduction.. just feats and random scaling? have you actually scrutinized each Hokage and stacked em against an Admiral accordingly

spouting rhetoric ain't gonna lead this anywhere.

i concede i havent done what i claimed you to neglect but i havent even taken a proper stance just feats from Naruto to atleast help with a constructive game rather than these shallow and absurd takes.

Admirals stomp.
All of them are around country lvl or higher.
Kages only Hashirama is large island lvl, the others are barely around mountain-multi mountain lvl. These guys would even have trouble to beat Doffy and every Admiral stomps Doffy.

its strawman to assume that thats a strawman
Then dont claim it in the first place
The feat

Or do you think WB´s Gurapunch against Lonze was stronger as the punch against an Admiral?
Not rly.OP Planet has a diameter of around 452,621.424 kilometers.Pretty much each calc you will find gives the same end result.OP Planet is larger as Jupiter
Nobody cares about fucking Pakistan

28px = 42.1m (Height of Sunny's Mast)

103px = 155m (branch)

21px (background) = 155m (branch)

97px (background) = 715m (rock width)

32px = 715m

728px = 16266m

You're claiming MF's vicinity to be a Continent... that's some stretch ludicrous at that
Wtf are you even talking?MF is small as fuck.I never claimed its that big.
What bias?OP Top-Tiers>>>>Nardo Top-Tiers,its not even close.You should put the Hokage against FM´s,thats a fairer match-up.
Post automatically merged:

These guys would even have trouble to beat Doffy and every Admiral stomps Doffy.
Doffy is more then enough for the Hokages.Hes way faster and has way more firepower

you're comparing a strength battle to a Df feat..
What are you talking about? Attack Potency doesn't stop being Attack Potency only because a DF is involved.
Or are Luffy's AP feats all creditless because he uses his DF? Unless it is pure hax, I fail to see how a "DF feat" can be disregarded like that, lol.

I'm criticizing the use of uncertain, ambiguous and unsubstantiated or even down right twisted numericals like Steve justt did
Bruh, I'll show you some actual calcs of WB's feats:
WB's Tsunami - VSBW calc, country level.
Another WB tsunami + Fujitora meteor calc - VSBW calc, country/country+ level.
Luffy's Bajrang Gun - VSBW calc, continent level.

And on OBD, the newest calcs got results of Whitebeard's best feats at petatons and even exatons.

So no, he's not just coming up with random numbers like that. Of course, everything of that are just fan calcs at the end but these ones give you a general idea how OP top tiers are AP-wise.

I'm sure you have enough comprehension skills to determine that he alluded to such since the feats From WB were used against MF..
Again, I told you @Steven's statements about WB's feats being continental isn't due to MF. It is due to the fact what energy yield his quake attacks had and what effect those had on the surroundings.

Before you're coming up with provocative nonsense, try to comprehend some posts more carefully.

do i look i know or even remotely care about that, when he present such ridiculous scaling to table which in a nut shell is a conglomerate of feats of non existent magnitude or standard and absurd numericals like 10000 km like wtf you realize how big that is compared to Marine ford where you can see warships from an angle about the whole compound..
Marineford is a rather small island. It is at best 2km in size.
But again, the quakes affected several islands thousands of kilometers AWAY from Marineford and he moved the tectonic plates, causing massive tsunamis the size of LARGE MOUNTAINS.

you're claiming requirements that you yourself don't fulfill

- you dont comapre feat

- nor hax and abilities
Feats? Hashirama, the strongest of them, is at the country level range, thus far below than OP top tiers with their continental feats and scaling.

Which haxed abilities? Do the hokages have some haxed abilities which matter a lot in this match-up or which can save them from being speedblitzed? That's why I didn't include their abilities that much.

I'm including the feats as well as all scaling and the conclusion: OP top tiers > Naruto top tiers.

what principles govern the matchup that lead to your deduction.. just feats and random scaling? have you actually scrutinized each Hokage and stacked em against an Admiral accordingly
Unless they can change the tables with broken hax, I mean some actual bullshit power which ignores stats like conceptual manipulation, reality warping, reality manipulation, time & space manipulation, plot manipulation, etc, I don't think some fancy abilities will do much.

Why would you give the Hokages Haki and then call it a “restriction” lol? Anyway, the Admirals win. The only dangerous one is Hashirama, but if any of the Admirals are comparable to G5 power wise, then they should comfortably beat him too. Also, speed wise, they are all faster than the Hokages.
Lol. Hokages weak?

They win low diff.

One Piece are way to slower, they have sushin no jutsu.

Only Kizaru has light speed level, yet it is just travel speed, not combat speed.

Power wise, Hashirama will defeat all of them, Speed Minato defeats them all.

Minato tags all Hokages so he can support them. Heck, they dont even need Haki, Chakra is a superior aura. Haki is mental while chakra is physical and mental. Let alone ying, yang and senjutsu.
Lol at this entire post.

Power wise, they all may scale to G5 Luffy who made a fist the size of an island, punched through an island sized dragon and sent him through a country’s crust and caused a massive volcanic eruption as a side effect.

Speed wise, they all scale above Marco who was able to intercept Kizaru at a point. Also, the Vivre card confirms that Kizaru does spam attacks at light speed. This is also backed up in the manga when he states that his kicks are light speed. They also are above Ichiji who shot out multiple light beams and blitzed all of them, including the ones that had a headstart.

Lol at the One Piece downplay. It never ends.
Post automatically merged:

Prime Hiruzen > Hashirama is the biggest cap in Narutoverse
Yeah. That always makes me laugh when I remember Iruka saying that and then Hashirama’s Wood Golem.