Adult Link(Ocarina of Time) runs a DBZ Gauntlet

There are plenty of Zelda characters capable to destroy the world. Some of them even affected an entire realm containing a sun and the most powerful characters even affected the universe or in other words, affected a parallel universe/world.

And yet, Link is able to compete with their powers and managed to defeat them.

OOT Link is neither the weakest nor the strongest. He scales to TP Link and Zant who are Large Star Level in terms of AP.
He has the power to seal the evil away or to completely destroy their atoms (that's what happened with Demise) and absorbing the evil energy into the master sword.
The light arrows are a weapon designed to destroy the evil. It is the garlic against the vampires.

Frieza is usually faster than OOT Link but since it's speed equal, I simply do not see how Frieza can match Link's pure versatility with his weapons and magic.

Btw, Frieza also usually tries to fight against his opponent instead of blowing the planet off. It's rather unlikely that Frieza destroys the planet from begin with.

I forgot Zelda characters were so potent 🤔

I wonder how come they acquired so much power
Well, without the Triforce, their world would just die off like nothing - ie. A Link Between Worlds in which the destruction of Lorule's Triforce led to its demise.

And there are plenty of antagonists capable of using dark magic which is so strong to move the moon from the orbit or reality warping the world.

The windfish literally made his dreams into reality, a reality which contained LOTS of stars!

OOT Link isn't really that powerful compared to the strongest Zelda reality warpers but his power is strong enough to solo this gauntlet.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If speed is equalized than OOT Link can win. His magic items are ridiculously strong. The Mirror Shield can reflect any Ki based attack quite easily, spells like Din’s fire realistically don’t have a limit in terms of who they can damage, magic arrows can affect anybody here, and overall Link just has plenty of Hax that will allow him to win. Full power OOT Link is also easily durable enough to withstand any attacks they might land on him.

Last edited:
Well, without the Triforce, their world would just die off like nothing - ie. A Link Between Worlds in which the destruction of Lorule's Triforce led to its demise.

And there are plenty of antagonists capable of using dark magic which is so strong to move the moon from the orbit or reality warping the world.

The windfish literally made his dreams into reality, a reality which contained LOTS of stars!

OOT Link isn't really that powerful compared to the strongest Zelda reality warpers but his power is strong enough to solo this gauntlet.
I'm not familiar with the story but now it makes way more sense I suppose.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Actually frieza didnt get the thrill of a battle until after the tournament of power. Didnt train a day in his life until after he came back to life in dbs.
Hes far more liable to just blow the planet up than actually fight properly.

@HA001

In fact, Frieza only decided to blow a planet straight off when 1.) a significantly superior opponent mocked him, 2.) he was pissed af.

Frieza likes humiliating weaker foes, he's done that against the namekian, against Piccolo, against Vegeta and even against Goku.

We saw how a superior fighter easily bisected Frieza when the former wasn't as merciful as Goku.

If Frieza throws some ki attacks towards Link, Link could literally deflect it with his master sword like playing badminton lol.
I've elaborated above what OOT Link is capable of.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Whats link like against psychic abilities ?
Frieza has them too.
Like what would he do if freiza did what he did to krillen where he raised him and blew him up ?

Whats link like against psychic abilities ?
I don't know if Frieza's psychic abilities are useful against an opponent who has more power than him tho.

If Link was weaker than Frieza, I'd understand that Link would get the Krillin threatment but Link can withstand the dark magic of Ganondorf. And it's also questionable whether Frieza's psychic abilities can break Link's barrier.

I have to look up if Link has some resistance to psychic abilities.
Post automatically merged:

His Triforce of Courage grants him high resistance against many dark magic abilities such as mind manipulation, transmutation and so on.