Adult Toshiro vs Yamamoto

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Considering how inconsistent Kubo himself was with the scaling not even a surprise how a power scaling forum can’t make it right lol
I was peeking a thread the other day on Arrancar Arc powerscaling and the options were either;

1. Ichigo got much weaker in Arrancar arc, going against a few character statements.
b) Every Captain spontaneously got stronger since Soul Society Arc and the Privarion Espada Dordoni > Most SS Arc Captains (due to Ichigo scaling)

Both seem kind of wrong to me but everyone agreed b was less wrong. It's completely bonkers.

I was peeking a thread the other day on Arrancar Arc powerscaling and the options were either;

1. Ichigo got much weaker in Arrancar arc, going against a few character statements.
b) Every Captain spontaneously got stronger since Soul Society Arc and the Privarion Espada Dordoni > Most SS Arc Captains (due to Ichigo scaling)

Both seem kind of wrong to me but everyone agreed b was less wrong. It's completely bonkers.
Your first mistake is thinking narutards know anything :kayneshrug:
NF is the same forum that overwanks non-Yhwach quincies above Aizen, and according to them, non elite quincies would merk every single arrancar, even though we have Grimmjow merking Askin, and a confirmation from Kenpachi in the CFYOW novel that Grim’s strength is still comparable to Nnoitra, you shouldn’t trust what they think, they think every single thing is like pre-super Dragonball, where their “powerscaling” merely consists on counting how late in the story X character shows their powers, if Aizen died at Deicide, they’d say Grimmjow is stronger because he defeated Askin, an elite quincy, so he’s stronger than any forms of Aizen.

I’m inclined to joke around and say that Ichigo’s greatest feat was after Yhwach removed his hollow and quincy powers, then after he recovered them, according to the novels, jobbed with Renji vs Szayel and had Ukitake rescue them, but technically speaking:

Ichigo fought bankai less Ikkaku that could not beat a fracciones, that’s okay.

Ichigo fought Renji, resident jobber, and technically the hollow mask saved him

Ichigo fought Kenpachi, Kenpachi is a retard that easily gets clowned by hax or surprises, combine that with him getting shackled by his “trauma” with Unohana then, it’s possible that Kenpachi did not have the time to catch up with the power up Zangetsu gave to Ichigo.

Sasakibe was quickly dispatched, and yeah, it’s a plothole, as Kubo would later on, have him be able to create a kido barrier so strong, Hachigen of the vizards could not break it, a very powerful bankai able to scar Yamamoto, and, worst of all, he’s able to conceal his presence against Yhwach and managed to pierce his defenses and beat him easily, granted quincies are the least bulky of the three main races, but damn, Yhwach done like that? I never expected Choijiro to have fought Yhwach, I always assumed he was a kid Yamamoto picked up AFTER the quincy war, so yeah, he sits in this weird spot of him being a weak vice captain in shikai, and some low end of the spectrum RG+ in bankai

And Byakuya would have won vs Ichigo to be fair, his hollow hijacked the fight, like he did vs Ulquiorra, Ichigo was so fast, his bones could not keep up, and this happens to be the turning point for Ichigo, him spamming his bankai only gave more power to hollow zangetsu, considering that HZ has a different personality, motivation and powerset, it’s not far fetched to think that the bankai he got with quincy zangetsu would weaken, and in order to reclaim his lost power, he had to master hollowification, since technically, his shinigami powers were fused with the hollow powers, fast forward to HM, and masked Ichigo= SS Ichigo, people believe Ichigo with the hollow mask to be stronger, but if I had to be honest, that seems like a pre-2010 holdover, Vizards were thought up as stronger than the captains, but we’ve seen how that ended up, we even have Ichigo struggling with having both shinigami and hollow powers in the story, finally Aizen mocked both vizards and arrancar, so yeah, those two were either never Aizen’s objective, or Aizen trying to save face again, by appearing smart, while his 100+ years work got shafted.

Anyways, Bleach also has another factor in Reimyaku, it’s basically a home field advantage, places rich with reishi atmosphere power ups folks greatly, it goes like this:
Hueco Mundo> Royal Realm (both when it favored shinigamies, and when it favoured quincies after Yhwach took over)> Soul Society> Soul Society with the sekki sekki wall that blocks reishi pathways ( as in, what gives the impression of people flying, yeah it’s weird on Kubo’s part)> human world.
So we have people like Ulquiorra creating explosions much more powerful than Starrk in the human world, and people jump at the occasion to say that Ulq was the strongest espada, but nah, not even close.

If tou take into consideration reimyaku, Ichigo struggling with his power the entirety of the arrancar arc, so much so that, remember, Hiyori a vice captain, waa giving trouble to Ichigo, and Byakuya easily overpowering Zommari, it’s easily:
Horned/ssj3 Ichigo> Ulq (not by much honestly, Ulq was still able to catch him by surprise, break his horn, and stop the transformation)> Byakuya>Grimmjow>Zommari