Bougya AdvCoC is colorful lightning

@Rootbeer

Its time we discuss our bet.

I claimed AdvCoC will be in different colors and You insisted on them being only RED.

what are we looking at now.

Its time you give up on your bullshit OR give us something new.. Explain why Kaido's is purple and Luffy's FIRST no TOUCHING is black and RED.

A bet imply there was something a stakes.. If you mean we bet on being right or wrong, then ok..

So from my understanding so far, there are no coherent logic with the colors, either all characters have AdCoC or they all don't.. So it doesn't make sense and i reject the official colored manga..

My stance is Zoro still doesn't have AdCoC either way.. And my reasoning for that didn't stand only on colors so..

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
A bet imply there was something a stakes.. If you mean we bet on being right or wrong, then ok..

So from my understanding so far, there are no coherent logic with the colors, either all characters have AdCoC or they all don't.. So it doesn't make sense and i reject the official colored manga..

My stance is Zoro still doesn't have AdCoC either way.. And my reasoning for that didn't stand only on colors so..
@Galahad bring up the receipts

"the official colors didn't fit my agenda, so I denounce them just like I denounced the anime"

all those years waiting for this?

Explain how the color make sense and i will acknowledge them.. So far Jinbei has AdCoC too if we going with the colors.. And anyone who used Black Red lightning for that matter.. And Enma had AdCoC before Zoro tamed it..

it's clearly colored to go along with the character's color scheme
Yes which means Haki is just black. These colors are not any indications on what applications they are. Proven by oda when he himself colors cover pages.