Bougya AdvCoC is colorful lightning

Wrong again..

Roger mastered AdCoC and we can see the clear distinction between a CoA attack and a CoC coating attack.. Black Red vs Pure Red..

SO Roger didn't master AdvCoC on Oden but magically did with WB a minute Later ?? NOPE it does not matter

Ok how about this then

So Are you saying ODEN didn't Master AdvCoC too?? If you say YES then There is no way Enma has AdvCoC from Oden because clearly he didn't Master it right?

The Haki belongs to Kozabouro !!!!! ENMA is giving Zoro Kouzabouro's Haki !!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

SO Roger didn't master AdvCoC on Oden but magically did with WB a minute Later ?? NOPE it does not matter

Ok how about this then

So Are you saying ODEN didn't Master AdvCoC too?? If you say YES then There is no way Enma has AdvCoC from Oden because clearly he didn't Master it right?

The Haki belongs to Kozabouro !!!!! ENMA is giving Zoro Kouzabouro's Haki !!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

If Oden mastered AdCoC why he didn't he Coat his CoA lightning fully in Red?..

Roger has a reason, he can't Coat a CoA Lightning energy blast attack.. And he fought Oden as a Samurai..

If Oden mastered AdCoC why he didn't he Coat his CoA lightning fully in Red?..

Roger has a reason, he can't Coat a CoA Lightning energy blast attack.. And he fought Oden as a Samurai..
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
So hold on Oden didn't master AdvCoC? interesting then who is giving Zoro CoC? Clearly its from Enma. The blade is giving Zoro CoC so which means Oden Mastered AdvCoC in order to put it in Enma.

:myman:

Sure buddy.. Its over just give up. You will see Luffy after Mastering AdvCoC using with these same colors too.

Colors does not matter

:willight:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
So hold on Oden didn't master AdvCoC? interesting then who is giving Zoro CoC? Clearly its from Enma. The blade is giving Zoro CoC so which means Oden Mastered AdvCoC in order to put it in Enma.

:myman:

Sure buddy.. Its over just give up. You will see Luffy after Mastering AdvCoC using with these same colors too.

Colors does not matter

:willight:
Colors may not matter but it's interesting that since Luffy got back up on the Rooftop he has not used a single Black Red lightning while using AdCoC.. You will have to disprove that notion with upcoming color panels..

It's not that Oden didn't master AdCoC, he doesn't have AdCoC in the first just like Zoro.. Or Oden would have used Pure Red when he strike Kaido down instead of Black Red Lightning.. Oden was at his prime there's not reason he wouldn't have mastered AdCoC if he had it.. Check Mate for Zoro.. Oden just proved that KoH is CoA based..

So Pods, Ulti and Jinbe also have raw AdvCoC?

I just said Black Red, Black Blue and Black whatever is CoA lightning..

You can use CoA lightning with or without AdCoC.. Uncoated CoA Lightning AdCoC is unmastered AdCoC, that's what i'm saying..

Oda has been coloring CoC differently since WCI :

Katakuri's was red while Luffy's was blue if I remember correctly
In wano, Luffy's is red while Kaido is purple
And so on

It's not about adcoc, it's simply CoC

You can use CoA lightning with or without AdCoC.. Uncoated CoA Lightning AdCoC is unmastered AdCoC, that's what i'm saying..
And how do you distinguish the examples of Luffy, Zoro, Scabbard, Ulti and Jinbe?

You said that Luffy's red and black lightning is AdvCoC without mastering? Then the rest should be too, right?
Post automatically merged:

And so on

And how do we identify the AdvCoC then?

Colors may not matter but it's interesting that since Luffy got back up on the Rooftop he has not used a single Black Red lightning while using AdCoC.. You will have to disprove that notion with upcoming color panels..

It's not that Oden didn't master AdCoC, he doesn't have AdCoC in the first just like Zoro.. Or Oden would have used Pure Red when he strike Kaido down instead of Black Red Lightning.. Oden was at his prime there's not reason he wouldn't have mastered AdCoC if he had it.. Check Mate for Zoro.. Oden just proved that KoH is CoA based..

Just stop you are embarrassing yourself at this point. :willight:

And so on

Exactly ..

Why are you still talking about this nonsense… you’ve been disproven… Colors don’t mean anything… why are you still saying this shit knowing that colors don’t mean anything?
Why there's not a single colored panel of Kaido using Black Purple Lightning AdCoC..

And yet you have one of Roger.

By the way, you still haven't told me how to differentiate the colored and black rays of Luffy, Zoro, Scabbard, Ulty and Jimbe...
Jimbei Ulti and Scabbards are using NON mastered AdvCoC :goyea:
Zoro is not using AdvCoC or the NON mastered AdvCoC because he is Zoro :gonope:

Thats his thought right now. He is in shambles he does not know what to say

:shocked:

He can't say Enma is giving Zoro CoC because that would be AdvCoC of Oden's since its coated on the blade and Oden's can't be using it so Zoro can't have used it.

:steef:

So? It’s not red so it’s not AdvCoC according to you, remember
I'm passed that.. I've moved on.. Now answer, why there are no panel of Kaido using Black Purple AdCoC while there is of Luffy when he first learned it but not after he came back on the Rooftop.. I see something doesn't add up, i'm going to call it out..

And how do you distinguish the examples of Luffy, Zoro, Scabbard, Ulti and Jinbe?

You said that Luffy's red and black lightning is AdvCoC without mastering? Then the rest should be too, right?
With color only you can't, with colors you can distinguish between unmastered and mastered AdCoC..

And in Zoro's case you can compare with Oden who should of been an AdCoC master at his prime if he had it, but didn't use pure Red against Kaido, which means Enma and KoH are CoA based..

I'm passed that.. I've moved on..
What do you mean you've already moved on? After years of defending coloured manga as 100% canon, now suddenly it doesn't match your opinions and it's no longer valid?

And on top of that, after saying you wouldn't do it. That's not moving on at all.

With color only you can't, with colors you can distinguish between unmastered and mastered AdCoC..

And in Zoro's case you can compare with Oden who should of been an AdCoC master at his prime if he had it, but didn't use pure Red against Kaido, which means Enma and KoH are CoA based..
It's a shame that Oda confirmed in a SBS that Togen Totsuka have CoC.

Also, I tell you again that Enma has nothing to do with CoC.

And you still don't explain why Luffy has basic AdvCoC, but Zoro, the Scabbards, Ulty and Jimbe don't...

They all have the same visual effect... How do we identify them? Do we have to ask you?

By the way, how do you identify in black and white manga if the lightning is colored and black or homogeneous?

What do you mean you've already moved on? After years of defending coloured manga as 100% canon, now suddenly it doesn't match your opinions and it's no longer valid?

And on top of that, after saying you wouldn't do it. That's not moving on at all.
All you're going to get from is that i was wrong about AdCoC lightning being only Red color.. That's all the rest i decide whatever i want and no my stance about Zoro not having AdCoC doesn't stand on Colors alone..

- AdCoC is not a Swordsmanship skill..
- This is what Zoro trails would look like if he had AdCoC..

- Zoro never no touched AdCoC..
- You don't get AdCoC when unlocking base CoC..
- Zoro trails are too small to be AdCoC, it should be thicker and at least 2 trails on each swords like Kaido..
- I can also simply claim that KoH is CoA and you can't disprove it because it's logically possible

I don't advise you to refute every single point because i'm going to focus on one at time..

It's a shame that Oda confirmed in a SBS that Togen Totsuka have CoC.

Also, I tell you again that Enma has nothing to do with CoC.

And you still don't explain why Luffy has basic AdvCoC, but Zoro, the Scabbards, Ulty and Jimbe don't...

They all have the same visual effect... How do we identify them? Do we have to ask you?

By the way, how do you identify in black and white manga if the lightning is colored and black or homogeneous?
CoC not AdCoC.. The attack is still most a CoA ray energy burst..

Zoro tamed Enma because of CoC..

Luffy has done no touch when he first unvealed AdCoC, we've been over this..

Who cares..

I'm passed that.. I've moved on.. Now answer, why there are no panel of Kaido using Black Purple AdCoC while there is of Luffy when he first learned it but not after he came back on the Rooftop.. I see something doesn't add up, i'm going to call it out..
So you’re fine just changing your made up headcanon as long as it somehow comes to the same made up conclusion?

Okay so what’s the new headcanon? What is the ONE AND ONLY universal indicator of AdvCoC that is consistent among all uses of AdvCoC in every single panel of them using AdvCoC and is completely NOT EXISTENT in any other panel in the one piece manga of non-AdvCoC usage?

Remember that everyone who argues against you says the same thing, there is no visual consistency regarding what is and isn’t AdvCoC… You’re the one whose been going on for like years now that there is and that you’re cracked it… and yet you’ve not done any such thing now

So you’re fine just changing your made up headcanon as long as it somehow comes to the same made up conclusion?

Okay so what’s the new headcanon? What is the ONE AND ONLY universal indicator of AdvCoC that is consistent among all uses of AdvCoC in every single panel of them using AdvCoC and is completely NOT EXISTENT in any other panel in the one piece manga of non-AdvCoC usage?

Remember that everyone who argues against you says the same thing, there is no visual consistency regarding what is and isn’t AdvCoC… You’re the one whose been going on for like years now that there is and that you’re cracked it… and yet you’ve not done any such thing now
You want a verbal confirmation, here you go.. I was wrong about AdCoC Lightning being only the Red Color.. Next..

The new Headcanon is unmastered AdCoC and mastered AdCoC over CoC Color coating Haki Lightning.. Luffy has used Black Red AdCoC at first, was defeated then came back and only used Red Lightning AdCoC.. And Kaido said when he was first defeated that his use of AdCoC was poor.. Chapter 1014..

And Roger was a '' Master '' of AdCoC, so he wouldn't use '' Black Red '' AdCoC since it's not efficient.. Therefore Roger's Kamusari is de facto a CoA Lightning attack.. Thus suporting my point about WSS Haki path and PK Haki path, as Roger fought Oden as a Samurai..

Last edited: