Anime & Manga Aged Like Milk

Most people probably thought the same way about Sanji until WCI came about and then a treasure trove of info came about. Same thing can easily happen with Nami and Zoro, I do agree with your point about Usopp, my point was in prior statement Sanji isnt the most mysterious SH
Slight chance for Zoro. But I think we've seen it all for Nami except like I said her biological parents. But I'm not sure Oda will show it to us, I think it's better if Bellemere stays the only parental figure she has because of the impact of her death.
Maybe we'll discover who Zoro parents are and how he arrives in EB.
I also agree on Sanji not being the most mysterious character. Not anymore.

S

stealthblack

And for zoro is bad writing? your hate/love for the characters cloud your judgement dude.. go check up on your head i think you hurt your head quite badly
big mom is sanji's mother in law that kidnaped him and he barely escaped from her and vinsmokes were left for dead at her.

kaidou and zoro don't even know eachother, before battle starts they have to shake hands and introduce eachother

go check your stupid head first

big mom is sanji's mother in law that kidnaped him and he barely escaped from her and vinsmokes were left for dead at her.

kaidou and zoro don't even know eachother, before battle starts they have to shake hands and introduce eachother

go check your stupid head first
lol bruhh, you don't read one piece in wano arc i guess, did you just skip it to see the images without reading it??

Clearly you overlook the plot dude

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Aged badly? A LOT of things including Zoro vs Orochi and Straw hats vs Kaido.

This too:
@HA001: My stance hasn't changed since day 1.

Looks like it did, lol. :cheers:
Lmfao my stance on zoro killing kaido is what i said before.

But by all means yes i took an L
It turns out i didnt wank zoro nearly enough
I thought hed fight king then kill kaido
Turns out he fights 2 yonko instead.
I accept my L.

This too:

This too:

@HA001

Everyone make theories that did not happen and I think that is why we should, as a community, be more humble and open to contrary opinions.

For example, the following will be things that I thought would happen but did not:

-Orochi Kurozomi will be a strong swordsman that will fight with 8 swords and be very proefficient in CoA allowing Zoro to enhance his CoA during the fight

-Sanji will use the RS to save his nakamas as a last resort

-Orochi is well respected by Kaido and he sees him as his equal, authority wise

-Nekomamushi is the traitor

-Zoro will fight King and learn/show to cut fire in the fight (still might happen tho)

So I was wrong, shit happens. And guess what ? It does not matter. It happens to everyone, so be less haughty with others.