Anime & Manga Aged Like Milk

At some point I thought that Katakuri is a secret revolutionary who is spying the Big mom pirates .... Don’t ask me why :feelscryingman::pepehands: I also thought that Katakuri fought Roger when he came to Whole Cake Island and lost against him. During this fight he unlocked his future sight because it was the hardest fight he ever had. Roger spared him and it was never told that Katakuri lost ... good old times when I saw this as a possibility :catcry:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Back on OJ , during the first time Orochi has been mentioned i made a thread saying how Orochi will be a weakling.
I was immediately berated by Zoro fans saying Orochi will Kaido's equal and that Zoro will fight Orochi.

When Orochi was shown first time i laughed my ass off due to all reactions to Orochi. People were pisseeeeed

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Back on OJ , during the first time Orochi has been mentioned i made a thread saying how Orochi will be a weakling.
I was immediately berated by Zoro fans saying Orochi will Kaido's equal and that Zoro will fight Orochi.

When Orochi was shown first time i laughed my ass off due to all reactions to Orochi. People were pisseeeeed
When I was lurking around Oro Jackson, I saw 90% of Zoro fans supporting Zoro vs Orochi and now they pussied out the moment Orochi appears lmao.:milaugh:

Yh I remeber how many people were saying Zoro vs Orochi before he was revealed. Now they all ran away lmao