Speculations Akainu has no Idea about the sword.

A

ardym

We yesterday saw X-Drake talks with Koby and that they are in the same special force but I doubt they works under Akainu since he doesn't seem to have infos about Wano. If X-Drake was working under him , he would have known every thing , X-Drake is since two years there . he knows for sure fast every thing regarding Wano's samaurai .
but for who does the sword works?
my assumption would be Garp.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
On the one hand, Sakazuki did get Squard to betray Whitebeard, so he can be a bit more subtle than attack dog mode

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that Whitebeard all but said that was Sengoku's idea, and Sakazuki would probably rather murder Coby and Drake than put them in a secret squad.

So I'll say yeah, they aren't something that Sakazuki knows about. Kuzan has a very good chance of being a Sword based on his talk with Smoker.

As for who is in charge, Garp, Tsuru, Sengoku or Kuzan. Garp I'd find unlikely given his personality. Covert ops don't seem to be his thing. Tsuru and Sengoku are both better bets because they are both known as tacticians. Kuzan I think is more likely to have been introduced to it by them.

If Fleet Admiral doesn't know about this then most likely Kizaru also doesn't know. Still find it weird how Kizaru actually attacked Drake in Sabaody.

As for the boss, my guess will be Sengoku. Iirc he was also the 1 placing Corazon to spy on DD family.
Drake will persuade Law (assuming he is the 1 who saved Law) to join Sword and be like "join this secret group. Our boss is Sengoku. Corazon also did the same in his youth!"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Would be weird for Oda to give him that sword tattoo only for him to have no relation to the sword lol.

I like to think Sakazuki is the founder. The sword is an underhanded group which goes perfectly with Sakazuki’s underhanded methods lol.

I

Inspector_Mu

This squad is newly formed
Probably 2 years ago... that's why Kizru thought Drake left marines...
The goal was for Drake to become WorstGen and join Kaido section once he reaches NW.

Inside Navy or WG

CP are shady group for CDs
Sword is undercover for Navy (*only a few know their existence )

Nah, Akainu knows.

Imo there will be Fleet Admiral as well as one admiral at least who know of it.

Cause the special forces has to be created by a decision from a higher up ranking as admiral/fleet admiral
Post automatically merged:

The whole "Akainu doesn't know the forces of Wano Samurai" as a way to say he doesn't know of "sword" is imo not true

Because I think Akainu only said they don't have the info now, but it does not mean that they cannot get the info later!

The whole idea of Big Mom and Kaido meeting happened suddenly, that's why Akainu first needs to calculate things first, acquire info from "sword" forces, and THEN make up his decisions on the matter.

The fact that Drake informed Coby with the update of BM-Kaido alliance surely means higher up will know of such details, thus making sword forces evetually a unit that reports to the higher up like Akainu.

Besides, the whole Akainu scene with Kizaru about Samurai was only a hype thingy, it imo does not reflect Sword not reporting, it was just Oda's whim to hype them that way, that's all

Last edited:
A

ardym

I actually like this idea. Makes sense why Drake wouldnt report to Akainu himself. I would like to think Sword is the group of good marines and Smoker will join it as well soon.

Also makes sense why Kizaru attacked Drake on Saboundy.

My boi Aokiji must still be a marine:finally:
i think he already is a part of it . he has the x mark on his chest

Nah, Akainu knows.

Imo there will be Fleet Admiral as well as one admiral at least who know of it.

Cause the special forces has to be created by a decision from a higher up ranking as admiral/fleet admiral

The whole "Akainu doesn't know the forces of Wano Samurai" as a way to say he doesn't know of "sword" is imo not true

Because I think Akainu only said they don't have the info now, but it does not mean that they cannot get the info later!

The whole idea of Big Mom and Kaido meeting happened suddenly, that's why Akainu first needs to calculate things first, acquire info from "sword" forces, and THEN make up his decisions on the matter.

The fact that Drake informed Coby with the update of BM-Kaido alliance surely means higher up will know of such details, thus making sword forces evetually a unit that reports to the higher up like Akainu.

Besides, the whole Akainu scene with Kizaru about Samurai was only a hype thingy, it imo does not reflect Sword not reporting, it was just Oda's whim to hype them that way, that's all
if he knows why the hell he doesn't have any info about the samurai? he should have gathered all infos he wants in the last two years and Drake would have already reported every thing the fact that the like of Koby is in this force , someone who akainu wanted to kill , doesn't make any sense at all.

If Fleet Admiral doesn't know about this then most likely Kizaru also doesn't know. Still find it weird how Kizaru actually attacked Drake in Sabaody.

As for the boss, my guess will be Sengoku. Iirc he was also the 1 placing Corazon to spy on DD family.
Drake will persuade Law (assuming he is the 1 who saved Law) to join Sword and be like "join this secret group. Our boss is Sengoku. Corazon also did the same in his youth!"
To be fair it was Drake who initiated the attack, he pounced on the Pasifista and then charged Kizaru. Even if Kizaru knew about him being a spy, him not attacking Drake despite the provocation, while he was striking supernovas left and right would have looked sketchy and wierd. Plus it wasn't like he went for the kill, better attack then blow his cover.

Since SWORD is a Marine group, I expect they are under the direction of an Admiral and Sakazuki is aware of it (I suspect Fujitora, because, y'know, SWORD...). It would be bizarre that he isn't.