Future Events Akainu & Imu: who will fight what

Who will Dragon fight?

• Total voters
There's literally nothing preventing Luffy from fighting both Akainu and Imu
This was always a made-up rule
I highly doubt the final war arc will be a generic one where straw hats Iand on an island, beat the big bad the end.
Chances are is that it will last some time and that Luffy will fight multiple opponents on different locations .Luffy vs Blackbeard and Luffy vs Akainu are mean to be personal 1 vs 1
Vs Imu will be something that involves everyone. (with Luffy being the main star of course)

Options

Dragon (or Sabo) vs Imu

Dragon and Sabo vs Imu

Luffy vs Blackbeard vs Imu

Luffy and Dragon (or Sabo) vs Imu and Blackbeard (traitor)

Main point being characters have to be connected to the void century.

Akainu might encounter Imu too, the implications from latest chapter heavenly might favor a marine rebellion too.

Stop being retarded
Luffy said he'd beat the Yonko and Admirals
He's 100% beating an Admiral before the story ends and has already beaten a Yonko
It doesn't mean he'll beat ALL OF THEM but to act like he won't ever beat one is intellectualy dishonest

Especially when it's to push Sanji vs Admiral agendas when he has never expressed any intention of beating one unlike Luffy
What I am saying is that simply because luffy says something like defeating someone doesn't mean it will happen 100% as we see with BM's example. Luffy can fight akainu but for there to be a long big boss battle with akainu, it is possible only when BBP are final villains otherwise luffy fights the main big bad in Imu

Sanji vs an admiral is inevitable whether you accept or not

Sanji who has never expressed the intention of fighting an admiral
Sanji who has 0 interaction with any admiral or anything tying him up to them in some way
INEVITABLE

Luffy who expressed the intention of beating Admirals
Luffy who was scarred by Akainu + got his will broken + saw his brother die to his hands
NOT HAPPENING

Yea makes sense

Luffy vs Imu

Sabo vs Akainu
Dragon vs Imu
Luffy vs Akainu
Its a 2v2
Post automatically merged:

What I am saying is that simply because luffy says something like defeating someone doesn't mean it will happen 100% as we see with BM's example. Luffy can fight akainu but for there to be a long big boss battle with akainu, it is possible only when BBP are final villains otherwise luffy fights the main big bad in Imu

Sanji vs SSG is inevitable not sanji vs admiral

And sabos scar aches whenever he see a celestial dragon
Sabo personally linked with CDs as a kid and Imu this chapter, then you have his role as chief of staff of the faction that’s been trying to take down the CDs regime for decades.
Add on that the sheer difference in strength between him and Akainu and the latter having a higher order devil fruit
“sABo wILl fIGhT aKAiNu”

Also, there are theories that Imu even commands the huge world serpent (some theorists even theorized how this world serpent ate several moons around the planet)
If it's the Red Line, then it sounds like a job done for awakened Gura to bring it down, bust the Reverse Mountain and make all four seas connected.

Sanji is going to find the All Blue thanks to BB. :finally:

Sabo personally linked with CDs as a kid and Imu this chapter, then you have his role as chief of staff of the faction that’s been trying to take down the CDs regime for decades.
Add on that the sheer difference in strength between him and Akainu and the latter having a higher order devil fruit
“sABo wILl fIGhT aKAiNu”
Sabo vs akainu is just Yoncucks fantasy

Sanji who has never expressed the intention of fighting an admiral
Sanji who has 0 interaction with any admiral or anything tying him up to them in some way
INEVITABLE

Luffy who expressed the intention of beating Admirals
Luffy who was scarred by Akainu + got his will broken + saw his brother die to his hands
NOT HAPPENING

Yea makes sense
Same was the case when people questioned why sanji will defeat commander and he is vet level. It has nothing to do with interactions. Sanji always fight 3rd strongest of the said group. Law and kidd didn't fight the commanders for example
I can't give you anything here

--Luffy ALSO expressed the intention of beating BM a bunch of times
--Luffy def will fight akainu imo but it won't be long big fight and will be carried by sabo from half part and luffy will push forward to fight imu. The only way I see akainu being the main big bad of WG and Marines if BB is the final end game which has less chance of happening but we will see

But the above can happen

sabo literally got almost killed by celestial dragon twice (if IMU is celestial dragon count somehow).

But yeah he will fight akainu which sabo never personally meet. He meet Blackbeard commander and IMU before .

He meet IMU first than everyone else except Gorsei

The way I see it power wise
Akainu is to Sabo as Katakuri was to Luffy

The supposed “Better in every way.” And if oda can BS Luffy winning he can easily BS Sabo winning.

Is there a single arc where the leader of the villain organization is not taken down by Luffy?

If you can make Akainu's fighting style as creative-versatile as Doflamingo, Kaidou, Katakuri etc, then i'll support Luffy vs Akainu before Luffy vs Imu. But until now i just see Akainu's powers as burn burn burn so i don't support that kind of fight.

I don't know how it'll happen, but the final battle will clearly be a three-way between Luffy, Blackbeard, and Imu. Still don't see Imu being a fighter, so Akainu will be his "Rob Lucci" figure, but at this point, I'm not even sure if Luffy's beating Akainu.

Luffy will beat Im
Will he also beat Akainu? Could be, but it's not necessary
Luffy doesn't need to avenge Ace, revenge is not a theme that fits him in my opinion
I think it's more likely that Sabo will be the one to beat Akainu, not only he will avenge his brother but also prove that the Mera Mera is not inferior to the Magu Magu like Akainu said
Be realistic guys, Big Mom was defeated by Kid and Law in Wano
Akainu losing to a non-Straw-Hat would not be unprecedented

Imu is the final villain of the story, and will be fought in the same arc as Akainu and the other admirals since they are subservient to him/her.

One piece has a rule: Luffy always fights the boss, as such someone else will fight Akainu