Break Week Akainu is NOT the Strongest Marine confirmed again by Oda. Also includes the maximum extent of Marines power

Ignoring the scan because i have my doubts at its legitimacy i find it hilarious how stupid your posts are @Tejas

They don't even make sense, nobody gets what your point is or how you're trying to argue what exactly. You just post a collage of random panels and somehow try to draw something out of this.

Shiki calling Marines trash is directly debunked that he lost to them directly after.

Try harder please.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What happened? I'm out of the loop, but where does this information from Akainu come from? Did Oda himself affirm it or can someone prove it? If we consider what secondary sources say and take them as canonical information, then we must accept that One Piece Magazine Volume 14 declares Kaido as the strongest living creature in history.

Since it uses the term "in history," it means that among all the living characters in the story, Kaido was the strongest living creature throughout the manga, solidifying the fact that he surpassed Roger.

Ignoring the scan because i have my doubts at its legitimacy i find it hilarious how stupid your posts are @Tejas

They don't even make sense, nobody gets what your point is or how you're trying to argue what exactly. You just post a collage of random panels and somehow try to draw something out of this.

Shiki calling Marines trash is directly debunked that he lost to them directly after.

Try harder please.
Panels of Garp's performance being Outright better than Akainu's vs the same opponents

Aokiji is so obviously getting up and continuing the fight against Garp this isn't even worth entertaining.

You are like the marine soldiers on marineford who thought Whitebeard oneshotted Aokiji with his halberd when he hadn't even hit him.