Speculations Akainu May Not Fight Luffy

1) Saying oda doesn’t have time or luffy has too many opponents is that where you are wrong .
‘Oda can’t keep track of time , and same man is surprised how long wano is . So I would not use the argument

The idea of sabo fight akainu doesn’t make sense because according to anti-admiral fans , he is just dog , would be make sense for sabo to fight ko g when he has higher rank than him by their logic . So sabo is wasting his time fighting Akainu which he should fight elders or IMU .
‘Since gorsei are celestial dragons , would make sense sabo to fight gorsei or IMU since they are actually rule the world and control world government.

On kaido fell into volcano and volcano erupt with lighting showing .

‘’Now not many people know volcano can cause lighting .
So I doubt oda would draw akainu vs someone when Akainu is only guy break luffy sprit and give him a scar which none of any villains could do it

1) Saying oda doesn’t have time or luffy has too many opponents is that where you are wrong .
‘Oda can’t keep track of time , and same man is surprised how long wano is . So I would not use the argument

The idea of sabo fight akainu doesn’t make sense because according to anti-admiral fans , he is just dog , would be make sense for sabo to fight ko g when he has higher rank than him by their logic . So sabo is wasting his time fighting Akainu which he should fight elders or IMU .
‘Since gorsei are celestial dragons , would make sense sabo to fight gorsei or IMU since they are actually rule the world and control world government.

So I doubt oda would draw akainu vs someone when Akainu is only guy break luffy sprit and give him a scar which none of any villains could do it
BB is the guy Luffy put the blame of Ace's dead, not Akainu.

Akainu showed to have more grudge against Dragon, than Luffy with him.

Better Luffy being the one to fight Akainu, having seen him kill Ace while Akainu was aiming for him, been broken by him, and tried so much to kill him, giving him his X scar in the process; than Sabo.

He showed 3 moves in Marineford,and that’s pretty much it. Blackbeard also showed 3 in the fight with Ace.

Unless you think that Luffy isn’t fighting Blackbeard as well, that makes no sense.
None of the excuses ever work, but more than that I still don’t understand why anyone would want an inferior outcome just for the sake of “agenda”

My point is how does Oda keep the power scaling intact with Luffy being the underdog every time. He has already got ACoO, ACoA, ACoC, Gear 5, the only things remaining is the after effects of G5 and getting better in haki usage (for example 10 sec FS like Shanks). If Luffy fights Akainu and then BB or BB and then Akainu how will Oda protect the power scale. So far Yonkos are rivaled/equaled by Admirals, you can't have a series of arcs where the villains are similar in strength.

I am not saying that Sabo will fight Akainu, for all the narrative reasons Akainu seems like Luffy's fight, I was just pointing something that is different from before and that might happen.
Post automatically merged:

He showed 3 moves in Marineford,and that’s pretty much it. Blackbeard also showed 3 in the fight with Ace.

Unless you think that Luffy isn’t fighting Blackbeard as well, that makes no sense.
None of the excuses ever work, but more than that I still don’t understand why anyone would want an inferior outcome just for the sake of “agenda”
How do you think the story progresses? Apart from awakening we have seen quite a few named attacks from Akainu and he had a full fight on screen against WB. BB on the other hand has only shown Black Hole/Vortex of his DDnM and no named attack of GGnM.

Again I am not saying that Luffy vs Akainu will not happen, I am saying that this is different from before. As for the progression of the story the likeliest outcome of Luffy fight either BB or Akainu first is that the other will turn out to look weaker. Luffy beats BB first before reaching Laugh Tale and then fights Akainu at the Final War and to keep the tension or to keep Luffy the underdog Akainu will look superior to BB.

Look at it this way, Kaido's status as WSC was pretty much secured by Oda commenting in the SBS about who is stronger between Akainu and the mother of the asker. Then he had Kaido defeated after running a gauntlet and Luffy getting multiple rounds against Kaido in the same night. Seeing that Luffy had to have so many rounds to defeat Kaido, we can even say that Luffy is not at that level yet even though he defeated Kaido in the final clash which leaves for his next opponent BB or Akainu to still be a challenge. At least BB has the DDnM so he can nullify Luffy's DF and this can be a challenge but for Akainu Oda already showed that Luffy has an answer to deal with magma without even touching due to ACoA/Ryou.

Last edited:
My point is how does Oda keep the power scaling intact with Luffy being the underdog every time. He has already got ACoO, ACoA, ACoC, Gear 5, the only things remaining is the after effects of G5 and getting better in haki usage (for example 10 sec FS like Shanks). If Luffy fights Akainu and then BB or BB and then Akainu how will Oda protect the power scale. So far Yonkos are rivaled/equaled by Admirals, you can't have a series of arcs where the villains are similar in strength.

I am not saying that Sabo will fight Akainu, for all the narrative reasons Akainu seems like Luffy's fight, I was just pointing something that is different from before and that might happen.
Post automatically merged:

How do you think the story progresses? Apart from awakening we have seen quite a few named attacks from Akainu and he had a full fight on screen against WB. BB on the other hand has only shown Black Hole/Vortex of his DDnM and no named attack of GGnM.

Again I am not saying that Luffy vs Akainu will not happen, I am saying that this is different from before. As for the progression of the story the likeliest outcome of Luffy fight either BB or Akainu first is that the other will turn out to look weaker. Luffy beats BB first before reaching Laugh Tale and then fights Akainu at the Final War and to keep the tension or to keep Luffy the underdog Akainu will look superior to BB.

Look at it this way, Kaido's status as WSC was pretty much secured by Oda commenting in the SBS about who is stronger between Akainu and the mother of the asker. Then he had Kaido defeated after running a gauntlet and Luffy getting multiple rounds against Kaido in the same night. Seeing that Luffy had to have so many rounds to defeat Kaido, we can even say that Luffy is not at that level yet even though he defeated Kaido in the final clash which leaves for his next opponent BB or Akainu to still be a challenge. At least BB has the DDnM so he can nullify Luffy's DF and this can be a challenge but for Akainu Oda already showed that Luffy has an answer to deal with magma without even touching due to ACoA/Ryou.
Again, we see an equal amount of named attacks from Akainu and Blackbeard at that point, so what is the problem?
Blackbeard’s fight with Ace was longer than both of Akainu’s fights with WB combined.
At this point, we’ve also had more of Blackbeard fighting as well.

Who would look better or worse is subjective…but I find most of the time it’s just people ignoring context and match ups for these “agendas.” A fight with Blackbeard is going to look different than one with Akainu because they have different ways of fighting, regardless of which order the fights occur.
Both can still look good in their respective fights because of what they bring to the table.

Akainu killed Luffy’s brother, so you already have Luffy’s emotions affecting his abilities right off the bat. We don’t know how logia awakenings work, but even if it is similar to paramecia, you’d have Luffy having to fight his environment and Akainu at the same time.
Mere fire was still hurting Luffy, and Akainu’s base element is already superior to that let alone what they could possibly do at their peak.

It seems one of the most basic issues here is assuming for whatever reason that the 3 attacks that Akainu showed are all he could possibly do.
That reasoning applies even more so to Blackbeard since we see WB using the Gura so much. You must also believe that there’s simply nothing left to show in that case, so Luffy won’t BB.

Again, we see an equal amount of named attacks from Akainu and Blackbeard at that point, so what is the problem?
Blackbeard’s fight with Ace was longer than both of Akainu’s fights with WB combined.
At this point, we’ve also had more of Blackbeard fighting as well.

Who would look better or worse is subjective…but I find most of the time it’s just people ignoring context and match ups for these “agendas.” A fight with Blackbeard is going to look different than one with Akainu because they have different ways of fighting, regardless of which order the fights occur.
Both can still look good in their respective fights because of what they bring to the table.

Akainu killed Luffy’s brother, so you already have Luffy’s emotions affecting his abilities right off the bat. We don’t know how logia awakenings work, but even if it is similar to paramecia, you’d have Luffy having to fight his environment and Akainu at the same time.
Mere fire was still hurting Luffy, and Akainu’s base element is already superior to that let alone what they could possibly do at their peak.

It seems one of the most basic issues here is assuming for whatever reason that the 3 attacks that Akainu showed are all he could possibly do.
That reasoning applies even more so to Blackbeard since we see WB using the Gura so much. You must also believe that there’s simply nothing left to show in that case, so Luffy won’t BB.
Man, dude literally blew partially the head of an emperor away.. How strong do you want him to be?

@Blazing Lion okay on powerscale on narrative
Don’t use powerscale to dictate the narrative. It don’t work on most series . Heck comic book artists throw power level inot trash can. DBZ , Superheroes , etc. The infamous Superman got beaten by Batman argument.

It is easily same as zoro have better feat than mihawk from MF. Yet mihawk narrator dictate he will be monster . The same zoro give kaido a scar while being broken bones .

Oda can make character as strong as he want . He did mention if fans see is character is weak, oda will make the character very strong.

Oda: "I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make them much stronger!" - Color Walk 6 (2014)

‘For example rob lucci clash gear 5 luffy punch . I mean I that even more like yc1 level rather than vet level .

Just loook at big mom and compare to shanks and kaido by feats . They are not equal.

Look at katakuri for example where people think yc1 are same level yet king and Marco prove opposite. Even queen stop big mom from rampage while katakuri does nothing .
And powercreep exist .

Hope it help .