Character Discussion Akainu Sigma Appreciation Thread

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
All these excuses and bringing up plot holes and moments where characters get protected by plot armor
I'll do the same then
Aramaki ran from daddy Shanks' conq
Akainu pissed his panties when daddy Shanks blocked his goofy magma punch
Kuzan is literally Yonko Commander level lmfao
Fujitora and Fraudbull jobbed to the revolutionaries
Akainu is only on par with Sickbeard, nearly got three shotted by him too.
They don't even have advanced haki either, they've only got advanced armament and yet they still job to 8 year olds from Wano.
Oh you're one of those? Got it.
Post automatically merged:

Borsalino doesn't have the balls to speak his mind out.He also looks stoned most of the time.No admiral is a real beta of course.But GreenBull and Kizaru seem to be on the bottom of the dominance hierachy regarding admirals.
It's not that he doesn't have the balls lmao, he simply doesn't give a fuck. That is alpha personified.

Aramaki is fan boy of Akainu and shat his pants because of Shanks.Borsalino doesn't have the balls to speak his mind out.He also looks stoned most of the time.No admiral is a real beta of course.But GreenBull and Kizaru seem to be on the bottom of the dominance hierachy regarding admirals.
Aramaki is a disappointment to the Admirals. They should have casted someone else as Admiral. This mf can't even keep up with an 8 year old. I hope Fujitora and Akainu can hype them up again before they inevitably get defeated/killed somehow

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
One of what? Yankers? I just read the manga dude. I don't hate the admirals but it's so clear that Emperors are stronger. However you were using plot holes and inconsistencies to prove your point, so I did too.
You didn't address a single thing from my posts. Went on unrelated tangents about Admirals like I could give a single fuck about a shit slinging contest lmao.

Aramaki is a disappointment to the Admirals. They should have casted someone else as Admiral. This mf can't even keep up with an 8 year old. I hope Fujitora and Akainu can hype them up again before they inevitably get defeated/killed somehow
Well,he did neg diff scabbards+momo and that is a better feat than Kizaru toying with the supernova captains pre-skip.But the way he shat himself by feelings Shanks COC was just shamefull.
Post automatically merged:

IMO,Admirals=Yonko.All of them are top tiers,it all comes down to match ups and plot.

In a mainstream shounen you have to appreciate a character like Sakazuki. He doesn't clown around, he shows no remorse, but most importantly he donuts

Manipulate the weak minded

Top tier trashtalk

Help old men get their lit funeral

WB ship in which he sailed the seas for decades and took pride in destroyed 10 minutes after meeting Akainu.

Adv. conq magma balls (note:hands in pocket)

Doesn't joke around, sees an oppurtonity and grabs it

Oh nonono nonono

one shot the world

Fried fish to feed the wounded in battle

12 commanders doing a great job protecting their crewmate

Cheapshot by "WSM"

Get right back up and burn half his face, tank an island splitting quake punch and come back to fight 11 commanders + croco and Jinbe. Takes 2 gear 4 to beat Doflamingo, countless to beat Katakuri, multiple awakened ope ope and magnet organ destroying attacks to beat Big Mom, 9 scabbards + worstgen + adv. conq + Gear 5 to "knock down Kaido". Akainu, after the cheapshot, takes 2 seconds to melt 30% of the legendary Whitebeard. Has the fight continued you know what would have happened.

Facing the world's strongest crew solo and still asking why they're willing to give up their lives

Top tier yonko commanders sneak attack you "how irritating"

Kill fodder for wasting precious seconds better spent with murderering evil pirates

Beta fleet admiral wanking his enemies

Sigma Sakazuki calm and composed and ready to mentally traumatize the OP community

Eliminate scum pirates who pose a threat to civilians.

Execute deserters to inspire discipline

Based fashion, wears marine hat to identify with his fodder underlings, wears flowers because they're a symbol of peace and love.

This man never loses
In honor of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Papazuki too hardcore for this series.
Akainu reign supreme.
Simply built different.

:steef:

Wait for eos, oda will ruin in 20 - 30 chapters what he build with akainu for decade.
The whole point of Akainu is that he's going to have to be defeated in a cruel manner one day, because he's a cruel and often merciless villain. Me personally, I think Sabo will kill him, though obviously Sabo will be considerably stronger than he was at Dressrosa ( considering Akainu has a devastating fruit that few people can properly counter or tank, plus advanced armament and possible future sight ). And it makes sense as he has Ace's fruit, has a title that coincides with Ace's most powerful technique, and wasn't there to save him at Marineford. So if he kills Akainu ( in what I hope will be a high diff fight so it's not just a stomp, that'd be embarrassing and a weird conclusion to Akainu's story ) by cracking his skull or something that'd be great symbolism IMO.

The whole point of Akainu is that he's going to have to be defeated in a cruel manner one day, because he's a cruel and often merciless villain. Me personally, I think Sabo will kill him, though obviously Sabo will be considerably stronger than he was at Dressrosa ( considering Akainu has a devastating fruit that few people can properly counter or tank, plus advanced armament and possible future sight ). And it makes sense as he has Ace's fruit, has a title that coincides with Ace's most powerful technique, and wasn't there to save him at Marineford. So if he kills Akainu ( in what I hope will be a high diff fight so it's not just a stomp, that'd be embarrassing and a weird conclusion to Akainu's story ) by cracking his skull or something that'd be great symbolism IMO.
This is why you don't write one piece, ace 2.0 beating akainu is abyss fiction, not a great symbolism. Good guys don't kill btw:endthis:

This is why you don't write one piece, ace 2.0 beating akainu is abyss fiction, not a great symbolism. Good guys don't kill btw:endthis:
Dude if I wrote One Piece we wouldn't have shit like Zoro suddenly getting ACoC from Enma or Kaidou not being allowed to actually kill anyone despite being " the strongest creature in the world ". But maybe that's because my mind is fresh while Oda seems to be getting tired of writing One Piece now.
Also I love how you shit on Sabo but wank the Admirals, honestly people like Aramaki are worse than Sabo.

Dude if I wrote One Piece we wouldn't have shit like Zoro suddenly getting ACoC from Enma or Kaidou not being allowed to actually kill anyone despite being " the strongest creature in the world ". But maybe that's because my mind is fresh while Oda seems to be getting tired of writing One Piece now.
Also I love how you shit on Sabo but wank the Admirals, honestly people like Aramaki are worse than Sabo.
The best I can give you is sabo and Luffy Vs Wakainu extrem diff:endthis: