Speculations Akainu The Last Hope

I asked you for evidence, why is that not serious?
I already provided the evidence. You just chose to ignore it, pointlessly asking for a panel when you damn well know it’s correct.
Even @Durableguy who acts stupid a lot of the time wouldn’t pretend that far. He’d just acknowledge that Fuji wasn’t sent there and come up with something else.

It just shows you’re more than happy to waste my time…and I don’t have the time to waste.

I already provided the evidence. You just chose to ignore it, pointlessly asking for a panel when you damn well know it’s correct.
Even @Durableguy who acts stupid a lot of the time wouldn’t pretend that far. He’d just acknowledge that Fuji wasn’t sent there and come up with something else.

It just shows you’re more than happy to waste my time…and I don’t have the time to waste.
I’m not pretending I generally don’t know when it was stated that Fujitora wasn’t sent to Reverie, that’s why I’m asking for the panel. Even the chapter number would be fine, I just want to read the context myself.

I’m not pretending I generally don’t know when it was stated that Fujitora wasn’t sent to Reverie, that’s why I’m asking for the panel. Even the chapter number would be fine, I just want to read the context myself.
That’s part of the problem. If you can’t remember such basic stuff even after being reminded, then how can you expect me to waste my time? We’re talking about a basic ass plot point from just the previous arc…so clearly you either just want to drag things out (This entire convo shouldn’t have taken more than 3 exchanges), or I’ll have to be spoon feeding you things you should already know the entire time.

Simply can’t have a conversation that way

That’s part of the problem. If you can’t remember such basic stuff even after being reminded, then how can you expect me to waste my time? We’re talking about a basic ass plot point from just the previous arc…so clearly you either just want to drag things out (This entire convo shouldn’t have taken more than 3 exchanges), or I’ll have to be spoon feeding you things you should already know the entire time.

Simply can’t have a conversation that way
I asked you for a chapter number one time, you’re just being rude for no reason.