Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Agreed

Akainu proved how YC1s can't even hurt him this is why he was unscathered

Beckman is an if but Marco is definitely not
I don't talk about this. Pre time skip power scaling is more trash than Post time skip.

You said overpowering now you talk about running. Overpowering Iva and then? Also Iva was able to stand up and recover from this attacks.

Jinbei was carrying Luffy and running towith him to safety
Stop trying to make yourself look bad.

Skinny BM did what Akainu couldn't do, overpower Jinbei.
Jinbei didn't even need CoA and named guard to block Akainu clean.

Back to square one, where did Akainu overpower Jinbei or Marco or any top YC in direct clash? He didn't even overpower Crocodile too

Sometimes you guys should stop writing stuff that never happened.
What Akainu did to Iva wasn't even an attack. And yeah, Jinbe was running away because he knew he stood no chance against Akainu. Jinbe blocked one small magma fist from mid range ( = no momentum) using a bucket of water to cool it down, yet having his palm fried. Next time Akainu caught up to Jinbe, he blew a whole through his shark skin, with Jinbe needing medical treatment to survive.

Should I remind you how the entire BB crew ran away from Akainu? When we had Gura Teach who was at least low top tier (overwhelmingly defeating Marco a while later) + Shiryu (at least as strong as Magellan) + the strongest lv 6 prisoners + his original crew.

So you think 3 sweet commanders > Gura Teach + Shiryu + strongest level 6 prisoners + original crew? When the difference in strength between BB crew and Akainu was so big that the BB crew didn't even try to fight him but knew running away is the only wise decision.

:catsure:

J

Jo_Ndule

What Akainu did to Iva wasn't even an attack. And yeah, Jinbe was running away because he knew he stood no chance against Akainu. Jinbe blocked one small magma fist from mid range ( = no momentum) using a bucket of water to cool it down, yet having his palm fried. Next time Akainu caught up to Jinbe, he blew a whole through his shark skin, with Jinbe needing medical treatment to survive.

Should I remind you how the entire BB crew ran away from Akainu? When we had Gura Teach who was at least low top tier (overwhelmingly defeating Marco a while later) + Shiryu (at least as strong as Magellan) + the strongest lv 6 prisoners + his original crew.

So you think 3 sweet commanders > Gura Teach + Shiryu + strongest level 6 prisoners + original crew? When the difference in strength between BB crew and Akainu was so big that the BB crew didn't even try to fight him but knew running away is the only wise decision.

:catsure:
Should I remind you you still haven't posted or shown Akainu overpowering anyone YC level + except weakened Ace via df advantage.

Let Akainu beat Ace without df advantage first
Let him overpower Jinbei and Marco

Then we can talk about him beat SCs

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Oh wow, there are people who actually think that Akainu can lose this.

XD.

Interesting.

Jo, you love Katakuri don't you?

O

Omaiwaa

idk if smoothie can squeeze a liquid out of akainu's magma or not lol.
I bet she can make juice out of his magma rendering it useless. The Charlotte Trio win with Low High Difficulty
she can! I think after Stussy & the others intros she offers them drinks & 1 of the drinks is made from lava

It's in the manga but I can't remember which chapter but i found the animated version

On topic dependent on how they work as a team (presumably well being siblings of the same rank) I reckon they could actually push Akainu to high diff if Smoothie's fruit is as useful as I feel it could be during this matchup. Akainu relies heavily on his DF so water/liquid should be a good counter to magma. He wins overall due to advanced armanent haki + experience + DF lethality

I don't believe these characters have the attack power to put Akainu down. Katakuri couldn't do this to Luffy after hours of one-sided beating. Cracker is very fragile, one attack from Akainu would ko him and his devil fruit likely bypass his biscuits. Maybe Smoothie devil fruit could potentially coutner Akainu's one but her portrayal is so mediocre I'm sure Akainu would kill her bare hands
I chose to give the victory mid dif to the guy who fought Maroc & co and made Gura Teach and his crew flee out of fear

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I think this is just a really poor matchup for the Sweet Commanders. Akainu should have a pretty brutal DF advantage against Cracker and Katakuri. With Smoothie itโ€™s debatable but with her overall power level being similar to Cracker, she wonโ€™t change much. I think Katakuri can probably last against Akainu for maybe 5-6 hours if he really gets lucky but these 3 together stand virtually no chance of winning. Cracker literally has the potential to get one shot by Akainu very quickly.

If Kong Gun was able to abuse Crackerโ€™s Biscuit Soldiers, imagine what a solid magma fist would do lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.