Versus Battle Akainu vs other verses

Madara said they had to redraw the maps. I think that it created more than just the VOTE.

Kurama alone is a casual mountain buster. Same with Madara who casually sliced two mountains from very far away with PS. Many OP fans hype up ISDS, but Madara’s PS feat is way more impressive because Pica isn’t nearly as wide as a mountain, it was two mountains, and it was a very long range slash. This is even better than Mihawk’s iceberg feat tbh.

So I have no doubt that Madara and Kurama vs Hashirama could cause more devastation
The thing about map redrawing simply refers to mountains getting destroyed. The primary side-effect of VOTE fight was the creation of a valley, everything else is minor and inconvenient.

Mountain busting for top tiers in OP is a small deal. PH got terraformed by countless ranges of icebergs and volcanos. The pit Aokiji and Akainu split alone can fit in several mountains on it, and it's a very small part of the island. Zoro himself was a casual mountain buster with merely air pressure back in Dressrosa, and he's a complete fodder scrub to the Admirals.

Mihawk himself has done a casual feat on par with PS; a long range slash, without Haki and to a much more durable structure. For the record, Aokiji's ice is much more durable than mountains. Akainu is above Mihawk.

Mihawk accidentally and casually did hundreds of times what Madara’s perfect Susano did with the ice berg, and Akainu is in the same general power tier as Mihawk, and many would say Akainu > Mihawk
Lmfao.

Casually slicing two mountains from dozens of miles away is way more impressive than cutting an iceberg as long as MF.

Cutting stone >>>>>>> cutting ice

Lmfao.

Casually slicing two mountains from dozens of miles away is way more impressive than cutting an iceberg as long as MF.

Cutting stone >>>>>>> cutting ice
The bold is just pure ignorance. Aokiji's ice is much harder than stone. Zoro could cut steel back in Alabasta, yet several Arcs later he couldn't even scratch Aokiji's ice. Notice the underlined word: scratch. So Aokiji's icebergs >>> mountains in durability/density.

H

Homelander

Naruto - Akainu can compete with gokages but not against hax powers of naruto and sasuke.

He can beat A /tsunade midd diff in the fight if there is good odd matchup.

He might lose to RSM naruto and sasuke.

There is no way he can beat madara or hashirama .

Akainu would be hokage level fighter.

Bleach - He might lose to dangai ichigo.
Top tier shingami can easily beat akainu.

Zaraki , yamamoto, ichibei and squad 0 can easily handle him.

Dragon ball - well none i mean Z level fighters are worlds best. I can see him facing difficultly against tien .

He can beat krillin , yamcha.

MHA - Akainu vs All Might could be interesting . It will be high diff fight.

He can easily beat others.

Kingdom - Akainu will be legendary level easily. I can see him along ouki level easily.

Others no idea.

i mean without df lol. Should have added that.

With df he can eadily tank all kingdom characters. .

I would love to see akainu fighting ouki with his haki.
The One Piece verse is simply far too strong for Kingdom characters to compete with. Ouki would struggle with and likely lose to Axe Hand Morgan, let alone fruitless, base Akainu.

You could send the entire cast of Kingdom at once to fight fruitless, hakiless Akainu and the Red Dog would still neg diff everyone simultaneously without even taking his hands out of his pockets.

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Dragonball-Lol, maybe beginning of Z Yamcha or Krillin. Maybe. Dragonball is stupid.
Z Yamcha or Krillin could legit solo the One Piece verse, forget Akainu :myman:

Piccolo casually destroyed the moon with little to no effort with a no named ki blast:
Also his ki blast didn’t even take much time to reach the moon, 4 seconds at most because the impact of the blast is already shown on the next panel with the moon shining. So not only does Piccolo display moon level DC here, but also shows very high relativistic (to light) speed.

Z Yamcha and Krillin beat Saibamen, who were stated to be equal to Raditz, who it took the special beam canon to kill and thats > no named Ki blast. But yeah DBZ is stupid strong lmao, Akainu beats most dragon ball characters but not DBZ characters.

Naruto verse is fucked.

Genjutsu is useless against CoO users cause Akainu can sense auras. Maybe he has FS.

Advanced CoA bypasses Susanoo.

Taijutsu is crap, unless u're Gai.

All they have is hax. I assume Akainu can be teleported to other dimensions.

Akainu can react to light speed, can fight for 10 days and can take an island splitter with little damage but it still really hurts him. With this in mind:

1. Naruto

Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, SP Madara and SP Obito would win. They are casual mountain busters and dimension warpers. Akainu can beat anyone below.

2. Bleach

Hard to say as Bleach is pretty inconsistent. I say only characters with hax and other OP shit can beat Akainu. Given how many characters fall into that category, plenty can beat Akainu lol.

3. DBZ

Piccolo after he fought Raditz can casually blow up the moon. Even Dragonball Roshi did it. Akainu can only beat Dragonall characters like Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Tamberine etc..

4. MHA

No one is light speed or how AP that split an island so far. All Might and AFO are the strongest in the verse and they get low diffed.

5. Black Clover

Depends on the ability as this series has hax shit like Bleach. Normally, none of the characters should see Akainu move so he could potentially beat everyone.

6. OPM

Only guys like Boros, Saitama, Awakened Garou and King would crush Akainu. Many Dragon levels will give Akainu a crazy fight though. Demon levels would get murdered.

7. Seven Deadly Sins

Not a fucking clue....people get power ups up the ass with hax abilities everywhere.
Wow MHA IS heavily underrated.
All out All Might was said to destroy a city with punches without holding back

I

Inspector_Mu

Naruto verse is fucked.

Genjutsu is useless against CoO users cause Akainu can sense auras. Maybe he has FS.

All they have is hax. I assume Akainu can be teleported to other dimensions.
You forgot haki runs out...
Akainu ends up destroyed

Naruto verse is fucked
No.
Naruto god tiers are massively stronger than One Piece top tiers although I agree that Akainu could even defeat Hashirama or EMS Madara.

Genjutsu is useless against CoO users cause Akainu can sense auras.
That's a huge overstatement; CoO may help against weak genjutsus but CoO is definitely not an answer against strong genjutsus which utterly fuck your entire mind.
There are shinobis with sensing abilities and even they do not have an immunity against simple genjutsus.

We have yet to see how advanced CoA really works on panel, moot point.

Gai's taijutsu is massively above OP top tiers anyway but Naruto top tiers such as the hokages are versatile enough with ninjutsus in which they are extremely dangerous to OP top tiers.

All they have is hax.
... And mountain, island and even small country busting feats; not to mention Naruto god tiers who scales to Toneri who split the fcking moon.
Akainu will defeat many Naruto top tiers, perhaps even Hashirama or Madara (due to intangibility), but he clearly stops at even Juubito who's still a low god tier.