Versus Battle Akainu vs other verses

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Naruto-Probably Hashirama (not familiar with Kaguya hax and am only vaguely familiar with Hashi)
Iโ€™ve seen Naruto and Sasuke fight Momoshiki and I think Akainu looks stronger than them but Iโ€™ve heard Naruto is moon level or something which is too much for Akainu lol.

Bleach-Not familiar

Dragonball-Lol, maybe beginning of Z Yamcha or Krillin. Maybe. Dragonball is stupid.

MHA-Anyone, only AllFor One and All Might push him to mid diff

Black Clover-Anyone below Julius, so probably Licht/Lumiere/ people in that general tier. But BC even Has some crazy hax that Iโ€™m not sure Akainu can surpass, like Yamiโ€™s dimension slash/Vanessaโ€™s fate altering magic. Iโ€™ll say Akainu is capable of defeating anyone from BC bar maybe Julius, though BC is so hax that Akainu is capable of losing to fairly weak BC characters.

One Punch Man-Akainu can probably beat Orochi extreme diff, but no one above Orochi (Saitama, Boros, and Monster Garou)

Not familiar with the rest

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Naruto-Probably Hashirama (not familiar with Kaguya hax and am only vaguely familiar with Hashi)
Iโ€™ve seen Naruto and Sasuke fight Momoshiki and I think Akainu looks stronger than them but Iโ€™ve heard Naruto is moon level or something which is too much for Akainu lol.

Bleach-Not familiar

Dragonball-Lol, maybe beginning of Z Yamaha or Krillin. Maybe. Dragonball is stupid.

MHA-Anyone, only AllFor One and All Might push him to mid diff

Black Clover-Anyone below Julius, so probably Licht/Lumiere/ people in that general tier. But BC even Hasmonean crazy hax that Iโ€™m not sure Akainu Van surpass, like Yamiโ€™s dimension slash/Vanessaโ€™s fate altering magic. Iโ€™ll say Akainu is capable of defeating anyone from BC bar maybe Julius, though BC is so hax that Akainu is capable of losing to fairly weak BC characters.

One Punch Man-Akainu can probably beat Orochi extreme diff, but no one above Orochi (Saitama, Boros, and Monster Garou)

Not familiar with the rest
Aye brah, thank you for the response.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I agree with what you said.
The chars in Naruto have lesser physical stats and there is a speed discrepancy, Hashi seems like the best choice, after him most are god tiers and imo they are too much for current OP.
I myself haven't finished bleach, so no idea there.
Dragon ball is utterly stupid so yeah probably Krillin or smn like that lol.
Didn't watch/read MHA.
BC I agree on, Julius seems to be too much for him, the others are fair game, and he can end up losing to some weaker chars due to hax.
OPM- Orochi seems the likely choice, Saitama Boros awakened Garou are too much imo.
Never watched FT.
NNT also has its dose of hax, so he can end up losing to someone weaker like Merlin or Gowther, but for the most part he can contend with the top tiers.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I agree with what you said.
The chars in Naruto have lesser physical stats and there is a speed discrepancy, Hashi seems like the best choice, after him most are god tiers and imo they are too much for current OP.
I myself haven't finished bleach, so no idea there.
Dragon ball is utterly stupid so yeah probably Krillin or smn like that lol.
Didn't watch/read MHA.
BC I agree on, Julius seems to be too much for him, the others are fair game, and he can end up losing to some weaker chars due to hax.
OPM- Orochi seems the likely choice, Saitama Boros awakened Garou are too much imo.
Never watched FT.
NNT also has its dose of hax, so he can end up losing to someone weaker like Merlin or Gowther, but for the most part he can contend with the top tiers.
Only thing I will say is that we might be underestimating Black Clover speed.

Base Patri is confirmed a light speed combatant, and Lumiere and Licht are far faster than that.

So it depends on if Oda decides to pull the FTL card lol, Iโ€™d wager Akainuโ€™s combat reactions could go FTL but there's no way he has light speed movement/attack speed, which Lumiere at least has FTL movement and attack, Licht is just an FTL attacker lol.

So Akainu might lose to them depending on what his reaction speed really is

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Only thing I will say is that we might be underestimating Black Clover speed.

Base Patri is confirmed a light speed combatant, and Lumiere and Licht are far faster than that.

So it depends on if Oda decides to pull the FTL card lol, Iโ€™d wager Akainuโ€™s combat reactions could go FTL but there's no way he has light speed movement/attack speed, which Lumiere at least has FTL movement and attack, Licht is just an FTL attacker lol.

So Akainu might lose to them depending on what his reaction speed really is
Might be. BC chars might lack in the physical department but their speed and hax are off the charts.

Agree here.

I am not sure how Oda is gonna advance that, obviously the top tiers need reaction speed high enough to react to Kizaru, and most of what we can infer about OP speed comes from assuming Kizaru is at least LS and then scaling from him.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
Akainu can react to light speed, can fight for 10 days and can take an island splitter with little damage but it still really hurts him. With this in mind:

1. Naruto

Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, SP Madara and SP Obito would win. They are casual mountain busters and dimension warpers. Akainu can beat anyone below.

2. Bleach

Hard to say as Bleach is pretty inconsistent. I say only characters with hax and other OP shit can beat Akainu. Given how many characters fall into that category, plenty can beat Akainu lol.

3. DBZ

Piccolo after he fought Raditz can casually blow up the moon. Even Dragonball Roshi did it. Akainu can only beat Dragonall characters like Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Tamberine etc..

4. MHA

No one is light speed or how AP that split an island so far. All Might and AFO are the strongest in the verse and they get low diffed.

5. Black Clover

Depends on the ability as this series has hax shit like Bleach. Normally, none of the characters should see Akainu move so he could potentially beat everyone.

6. OPM

Only guys like Boros, Saitama, Awakened Garou and King would crush Akainu. Many Dragon levels will give Akainu a crazy fight though. Demon levels would get murdered.

7. Seven Deadly Sins

Not a fucking clue....people get power ups up the ass with hax abilities everywhere.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Naruto โ€” Going off OBD to scale both, Akainu is small continent level whereas Hashirama is County+ Level. So Hashirama is the best Akainu can hope for, probably. Beyond him you get the lower end God Tiers who are insanely above Hashirama. VS wiki (different source, but I couldn't find one for OBD. Probably similar results anyway) has Obito once he becomes the Juubi Jinchuuriki at Multi-Continental level and he's one of the weakest God Tiers.

Bleach โ€” I'm shit at power scaling Bleach lol. Wish I knew the answer to this as well. OBD has most Captain class characters at massively hypersonic, I'm seeing, and Akainu at Relatvistic. So, he speed blitzes all of them. Their DC also seems to cap at city level.

Dragon Ball โ€” Late Dragon Ball Goku or Piccolo. Demon King Piccolo could demolish cities (and assumingly larger areas) with ease, and both Piccolo and Goku are much stronger than that version of D. King Piccolo. Once you get into Z, however, it's pretty one sided. Piccolo shortly after the Raditz fight destroys the moon lol. Krillin with his power suppressed โ€” 981, 1220, or 1083 as the manga doesn't clarify who's power is who โ€” is already superior to that Piccolo. Hell, he takes on multiple Saibamen whose power are described as being equal to Raditz.

So, once we enter Z properly, Akainu gets sent to the moon with that Carrot guy.

MHA โ€” He kills the whole verse.
Fairy Tail โ€” I shamefully read this whole series but I find PLs in it to be wonky, and at the end of its run I didn't enjoy the series. I read it only due to the fact I poured like a year of my time into it. Akainu probably kills everyone but Acgnolia. He seemed tough.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
Try my hand at this:

Naruto Verse- He smacks all tha non God Tiers fighters. And Alive Sage Mode Hashirama is probably right below that. So thatโ€™s where he caps at

Bleach- He gets laughed off tha field by Yhwach(so letโ€™s ignore him). Old man Yama Shikai turns anything it touches to ash. And his Bankai creates a fire force field lol. And iirc his flames are said to be hotter than tha sun. But Akainu probably beats tha rest if tha Captains. He also probably loses to Ichibe and his broken ass ink

Dragonball- Yea, like said already. Master Roshi could blow up tha moon. Akainu donโ€™t want that smoke lol

MHA-Akainu wipes they ass off tha map

Fairy Tail- I have no fucking idea how he stacks up in that verse lol. It has dookie ass powerscaling

Without intangibility is off?

Naruto: Stops against some High-Jonin or Kage (Kakashi, Gai, Ay, Ohnoki, etc.)
Bleach: Even with intangbility, many Bleach characters can affect the soul. I think Akainu stops for sure against one of the Espada like Ulquiora or Baraggan
Dragon Ball: Probably stops already against Demon King Piccolo.
MHA: I donยดt think MHA isnยดt ready to fight against Akainu, but i am not up to date. Sure, some characters like All Might or One for All could be a problem, but i donยดt think there is no one who beats Akainu.
Black Clover: I am not very familiar with Black Clover. All i know is, that they should be far faster then Akainu and they have some potent hax. More problem is, that many of them doesnยดt have the stats to harm Akainu imo. But that is only from the point that i know of the BC Verse. Akainu probably loses via hax and speed advantage against Julius or others.
One Punch Man:
Donยดt read/watch OPM, so i would say he stops at Boros or Saitama.
Fairy Tail: Probably stops at Natsu, because he just eat his magma.
Nanatsu no taizai: Probably stops against Hendrickson, but idk.

If you give Akainu his intang, then he should be more effective.

Naruto โ€” Going off OBD to scale both, Akainu is small continent level whereas Hashirama is County+ Level. So Hashirama is the best Akainu can hope for, probably. Beyond him you get the lower end God Tiers who are insanely above Hashirama. VS wiki (different source, but I couldn't find one for OBD. Probably similar results anyway) has Obito once he becomes the Juubi Jinchuuriki at Multi-Continental level and he's one of the weakest God Tiers.

Bleach โ€” I'm shit at power scaling Bleach lol. Wish I knew the answer to this as well. OBD has most Captain class characters at massively hypersonic, I'm seeing, and Akainu at Relatvistic. So, he speed blitzes all of them. Their DC also seems to cap at city level.

Dragon Ball โ€” Late Dragon Ball Goku or Piccolo. Demon King Piccolo could demolish cities (and assumingly larger areas) with ease, and both Piccolo and Goku are much stronger than that version of D. King Piccolo. Once you get into Z, however, it's pretty one sided. Piccolo shortly after the Raditz fight destroys the moon lol. Krillin with his power suppressed โ€” 981, 1220, or 1083 as the manga doesn't clarify who's power is who โ€” is already superior to that Piccolo. Hell, he takes on multiple Saibamen whose power are described as being equal to Raditz.

So, once we enter Z properly, Akainu gets sent to the moon with that Carrot guy.

MHA โ€” He kills the whole verse.
Fairy Tail โ€” I shamefully read this whole series but I find PLs in it to be wonky, and at the end of its run I didn't enjoy the series. I read it only due to the fact I poured like a year of my time into it. Akainu probably kills everyone but Acgnolia. He seemed tough.
How is Akainu small continent level?

Madara said that they had to redraw the maps after he fought Hashirama

How tf is PH a small continent? SHs reached the center of the island on boat pretty quickly
I'm saying the Admirals devastating PH is considerably more impressive showing than the Founders VOTE fight. Hashirama vs Madara fight only created a very small valley which Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke ran circles around. Aokiji vs Akainu terraformed an entire huge island and changed its climate forever.

PH is obviously not a continent, and Akainu is not a small continent buster either. That's stupid, and makes no sense in the power structure of OP.

I'm saying the Admirals devastating PH is considerably more impressive showing than the Founders VOTE fight. Hashirama vs Madara fight only created a very small valley which Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke ran circles around. Aokiji vs Akainu terraformed an entire huge island and changed its climate forever.

PH is obviously not a continent, and Akainu is not a small continent buster either. That's stupid, and makes no sense in the power structure of OP.
Madara said they had to redraw the maps. I think that it created more than just the VOTE.

Kurama alone is a casual mountain buster. Same with Madara who casually sliced two mountains from very far away with PS. Many OP fans hype up ISDS, but Madaraโ€™s PS feat is way more impressive because Pica isnโ€™t nearly as wide as a mountain, it was two mountains, and it was a very long range slash. This is even better than Mihawkโ€™s iceberg feat tbh.

So I have no doubt that Madara and Kurama vs Hashirama could cause more devastation

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Kurama alone is a casual mountain buster. Same with Madara who casually sliced two mountains from very far away with PS.
Mihawk accidentally and casually did hundreds of times what Madaraโ€™s perfect Susano did with the ice berg, and Akainu is in the same general power tier as Mihawk, and many would say Akainu > Mihawk