Future Events Akainu will be defeated by Luffy

Akainu will be defeated by Luffy or Sabo?

• Akainu will be defeated by Luffy

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Akainu will be defeated by Sabo

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters
Keep lying to yourself if you feel better thinking that :suresure:

Akainu does not represent anymore a challenge for Luffy at this point and Sabo has that regret of not doing anything to try to save his brother. Luffy did all he could at least.

Sabo vs Akainu is set in stone. Now a more mature fire will surpass magma.
Deal with it.
What a meltdown lol.

Atp I’m fine w Luffy, Sabo or Dragon. However I am interested in who Sabo will fight otherwise to justify the character’s existence because to me it honestly feels like he was introduced to actually deliver this vengeance but I am open to other ideas I just haven’t thought of any myself. Dragon as well if Imu turns out to not be a fighter who will be a suitable fight for the man.

Atp I’m fine w Luffy, Sabo or Dragon. However I am interested in who Sabo will fight otherwise to justify the character’s existence because to me it honestly feels like he was introduced to actually deliver this vengeance but I am open to other ideas I just haven’t thought of any myself. Dragon as well if Imu turns out to not be a fighter who will be a suitable fight for the man.
Well, Sabo was almost killed by a CD when he was a child, received a scar from that accident (and scar in OP are really important and symbolic: Shanks-BB, Kaido-Oden, Mihawk-Zoro and yes, Luffy-Akainu), lost his memory because of It, become a Revolutionary (whose objective is to overthrow the DC) and even Chief of Staff, personally declared war on them in Marijoa and was even "almost killed" by the DC leader just few chapters ago.

"who sabo will fight otherwise" --> the Government, it's like the core of the character till now.

Well, Sabo was almost killed by a CD when he was a child, received a scar from that accident (and scar in OP are really important and symbolic: Shanks-BB, Kaido-Oden, Mihawk-Zoro and yes, Luffy-Akainu), lost his memory because of It, become a Revolutionary (whose objective is to overthrow the DC) and even Chief of Staff, personally declared war on them in Marijoa and was even "almost killed" by the DC leader just few chapters ago.

"who sabo will fight otherwise" --> the Government, it's like the core of the character till now.
Yes you are correct on this who would you say is the best option to duel, perhaps Green bull? He seemed to be very pro celestial dragon as an admiral.

Akainu vs Godfy fight should occur. Rest have only hype, these 2 have actually defeated top tiers on manga. The strongest offence vs the strongest haki. Lets goo

:funky: