Akatsuki ranking

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No, he was literally fighting Mei, Chojuro, a KCM clone, and a squad of Jonin lol. Hidan got defeated by Asuma, Shikamaru, and 2 Jonin
Post automatically merged:

Kisame’s Water Dome would counter C4 by making it hard for the tiny clay particles to spread
Not only can Deidara fly, but this is what his bombs can do underwater.

Look at the scale of the explosion, he made quick work of the 3 tails.

Not only can Deidara fly, but this is what his bombs can do underwater.

Look at the scale of the explosion, he made quick work of the 3 tails.
Kisame’s water dome is more than tall enough to reach Deidara

Deidara’s C2 clay fish isn’t gonna swim faster than Kisame lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Underwater explosion is no more different in concept of detonation than the explosion in the air, but the effects of this kind of explosion are. It is well known that underwater explosion cause more damage than the same amount of explosive detonated in the air
Kisame's water dome was huge, if there is intel on both sides I don't see Deidara escaping.
which really doesn’t matter because Deidara flipped the turtle island with possibly a C2/C3 and only needs a few bombs to hit to critically wounded Kisame

I'm gonna be honest Deidara is a monster if we're looking at feats only, beats everyone bar the top 3.
Yes basically. His tiny bombs are GG to most characters and his flight ability makes him practically invulnerable to most jutsu's
Post automatically merged:

Deidara does beat Kisame but Kisame is a much better Shinobi overall. But bombs have greater power in the water and Deidara fights from the air. Something Kisame can compensate for only so much.
Deidara's bomb K.O.ed eight tails

The Deidara respect is nice to see here. The Sasuke fight still triggers me hard.
I always had a hard time making my mind up on this.
  1. War arc Obito
  2. Nagato
  3. Pain
  4. Edo Itachi (using his non-sick version)
  5. Orochimaru
  6. Deidara
  7. Kisame (Kisame may counter Deidara but overall C4 punches WAY above Deidara's weight class)
  8. Sasori
  9. Kakuzu
  10. Konan
  11. Hidan
Isn't Obito's base stats always the same like he never really used the Rinnegan?

@Roo why u talking about my man Hanzo like he is some scrub, man was out for smoke terrorising some legends back in the day.