Controversial Alcoholics Anonymous

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Used to be into craft beers a lot, new england IPA's, sours, etc. But I've moved onto some whiskeys and Belgian imports

@Pot Goblin is a whisky drinker as well.
Aye I like those Truly seltzers if I'm feelin somethin casual

I like my whiskeys neat when I do drink them, that smoke wagon burbon you recommended is probably my fav

Somethin I would really like to try in the future is hot sake, I hear you can do it yourself with a hot water bath method
:shocking:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

I like my whiskeys neat when I do drink them, that smoke wagon burbon you recommended is probably my fav

Somethin I would really like to try in the future is hot sake, I hear you can do it yourself with a hot water bath method
I'd suggest high noon, it's a little cleaner being straight vodka instead of malt based.

Smoke Wagon is slept on tbh. I need to get a new bottle sometime.

I've never enjoyed sake, hot sake sounds like it'd make me puke lmao

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
I'd suggest high noon, it's a little cleaner being straight vodka instead of malt based.

Smoke Wagon is slept on tbh. I need to get a new bottle sometime.

I've never enjoyed sake, hot sake sounds like it'd make me puke lmao
Ooo that looks good
I'll keep it in mind

Yea Rumchatta is pretty great
It's good as a mixer especially
:feelsokeman:

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
I'm here to drink and be drunk.
my fav type of person
Post automatically merged:

Used to be into craft beers a lot, new england IPA's, sours, etc. But I've moved onto some whiskeys and Belgian imports

@Pot Goblin is a whisky drinker as well.

went to a whiskey tastong last night for bond brothers and damn forgot the name of the scotch we tried but those were some tasty bevs.

i do love me a nice Michters Rye Old Fashion.
Pure glass of milk > any alcohol :cheers:

@RayanOO tell them boi
i will admit i love me a nice cold glass of milk, especially when im eating a nice plate of spagetthi.