Alignment Test

What is your Alignment?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
My true answer to some of the questions wasn't an option due to choice limitations, which doesn't really make this test an appropriate gauge for my alignment. But having to choose between the answers that were given

It seems like I'm just too wholesome :myman:

You Are:

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- X (1)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)
Post automatically merged:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- X (1)
So if i had more chaos instead of Neutral, i would be Lawfully Good. :wellwell:

Last edited:
Hmmm I'm an Akainu fan, that's the big point
Anyone who climes that Zoro is going to kill Kaido, or that he's equal/stronger than Luffy, that there is a gap between Zoro and Sanji etc. Is a Zoro fanboy. The reason why you love Akainu is the same reason why most of Zoro guys wanking Admirals to no end, since the chances of Zoro fighting against an Admiral is possible while against Yonko a wild dream, so if you push your agenda of Admirals>Yonko then you can push Zoro>Luffy. Am I right? I know that I'm right.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Anyone who climes that Zoro is going to kill Kaido, or that he's equal/stronger than Luffy, that there is a gap between Zoro and Sanji etc. Is a Zoro fanboy. The reason why you love Akainu is the same reason why most of Zoro guys wanking Admirals to no end, since the chances of Zoro fighting against an Admiral is possible while against Yonko a wild dream, so if you push your agenda of Admirals>Yonko then you can push Zoro>Luffy. Am I right? I know that I'm right.
:choppawhat:

You are totally wrong (evil laugh)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You’re in the General section, take this shit to the Battledome :whitepress:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)