GFX Design Ali’s ARTicle

Graphic design

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Welcome to Ali’s ARTicle, the Art Market!
This is a GFX facility for those who wish to request an avatar, tag, or signature!
Art Available -
Here, you may request to have an avatar made for your profile, or if you happen to be a VIP, you can request to have a tag, and lastly a banner to put in your signature if you wish.

How To Order -
For you to properly request some type of work in here, you're gonna need to put it under a format. This format helps out a ton as it provides me with the necessary details on how to construct your avatar/signature/tag.

1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: pick the one that matches your needs.
2. Color: if you have a color in mind for what you request should look like.
3. Typography: what do you want the text to be.
4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: do you desire for your request to have multiple images embedded within it or simply one? Or do you prefer having a gif?
5. Image: if you have a specific image you want me to use.
6. Theme: if you have a specific theme in mind (e.g. Sonic with a “speedy” theme) mention it here.
Disclaimer:
As I’m doing this as a hobby, it might take some time before your request is done depending on how busy I’m.

You can check out few of my works on DeviantArt here.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Welcome to Ali’s ARTicle, the Art Market!
This is a GFX facility for those who wish to request an avatar, tag, or signature!
Art Available -
Here, you may request to have an avatar made for your profile, or if you happen to be a VIP, you can request to have a tag, and lastly a banner to put in your signature if you wish.

How To Order -
For you to properly request some type of work in here, you're gonna need to put it under a format. This format helps out a ton as it provides me with the necessary details on how to construct your avatar/signature/tag.

Disclaimer:
As I’m doing this as a hobby, it might take some time before your request is done depending on how busy I’m.

You can check out few of my works on DeviantArt here.
Ooooh this is fantastic man, TYSM for offering this! Nice to see you around again too!

I've been needing a new custom tag, could you make one for me please?

1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: Tag
2. Color: A blue theme with a hint of pink too.
3. Typography: Jika the Jinxed One.
4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: I have wanted an animated tag that rotates through various characters, 1 for each tag/frame in the gif or w/e, but I am happy with a single still image tag, a normal tag. So I will go with just a still image one.
5. Image: I want Jinx from League of Legends and Arcane, pics of her being smug and happy, that sort of crazy look she has. Something like this for example:

Any of these pics would be fine.

6. Theme: Not sure specifically but chaos/anarchy if you can someone, maybe explosions or if you can, add a ghost theme to it somehow too.

I really like your stuff on DA too, it looks great! My favourite is the Dragon one, that is badass and really makes him look cool, although I love the Perona, Vivi, Ace etc ones! Nice to see Perona get such love too!

ALI!

Ooooh this is fantastic man, TYSM for offering this! Nice to see you around again too!

4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: I have wanted an animated tag that rotates through various characters, 1 for each tag/frame in the gif or w/e, but I am happy with a single still image tag, a normal tag. So I will go with just a still image one.
5. Image: I want Jinx from League of Legends and Arcane, pics of her being smug and happy, that sort of crazy look she has. Something like this for example:

6. Theme: Not sure specifically but chaos/anarchy if you can someone, maybe explosions or if you can, add a ghost theme to it somehow too.

I really like your stuff on DA too, it looks great! My favourite is the Dragon one, that is badass and really makes him look cool, although I love the Perona, Vivi, Ace etc ones! Nice to see Perona get such love too!
First on queue 🫡
Happy to see a LoL follower here, do you play the game or you’ve only watched Arcane?

Kizaruber Eats

First on queue 🫡
Happy to see a LoL follower here, do you play the game or you’ve only watched Arcane?
Oh a fellow LoL fan!? I used to play it a lot but not anymore, I rather only play the spinoff games and follow Arcane especially, Arcane is a DREAM come true after years of praying for me, waited so long to see it happen and it absolutely is the best thing I could ever have asked for!

I supposed all that money I spent on League paid off quite literally, as well as millions of others who did too ofc hahaha!

Jinx is my favourite as you can tell ofc lol, but I love Miss Fortune, Taliyah, Braum Twisted Fate, Graves etc too.

Who are your favourites from League?

ALI!

Arcane is a DREAM come true after years of praying for me, waited so long to see it happen and it absolutely is the best thing I could ever have asked for!
Everything was awesome from the storytelling, the animation, the Easter eggs and the OSTs… Hopefully Arcane 2 will be even better.

I supposed all that money I spent on League paid off quite literally, as well as millions of others who did too ofc hahaha!
every time Riot reveals new skin collection I tell myself I won’t buy anymore skins, only to find myself being a sucker at the end.

Who are your favourites from League?
Originally, I was an ADC main, Jhin’s my favorite, Aphelios, Samira, Varus, Kai’sa and Ashe were my ADC pool

then I became a jungler and mained hecarim.

for Arcane characters I really like Viktor’s story.

Kizaruber Eats

Everything was awesome from the storytelling, the animation, the Easter eggs and the OSTs… Hopefully Arcane 2 will be even better.
Right?! They got it all so perfect! Just pure passion, talent, heart, creativity and hard work! Really outdid themselves and did themselves proud!

Not that long until we get Season 2 now too, can't wait! Even if its just as good as Season 1 or close to it, I'll be happy, but if its better somehow, I'm not sure how I'll even be able to handle that LOL!

every time Riot reveals new skin collection I tell myself I won’t buy anymore skins, only to find myself being a sucker at the end.
LMAOOOOO relatable! Doesnt help the seasonal skins are so great and get extremely expensive if you want them, never mine the other special events and all that battlepass nonsense. I'm seeing so many new skins I love lately and some of the ones I really want going on sale and I'm just crying that I'm not rich enough to buy them all, not even remotely near lmao.

They just shut down the studio that is making all their spinoff games and cancelling all their plans with them so I'm extremely sad and angry about that, I don't even know if their fighting game is still gonna happen or not but I am still praying the day League gets a proper open world Action RPG game or something or even a Rogue-like game at least but heavily focused on story too ideally. Something like Hades ideally.

Originally, I was an ADC main, Jhin’s my favorite, Aphelios, Samira, Varus, Kai’sa and Ashe were my ADC pool

then I became a jungler and mained hecarim.

Ooooh, the game has SO MANY cool ADCs so its understandable. Yoshikage Kira I mean Jhin is so fucking cool, kinda feels like a mix of Kira from Jojo and Handsome Jack form Borderlands I guess for me lol. Aphelios concept is extremely cool, they really went hard on that one. Kayn is pretty cool too. I LOVE SAMIRA, OH MAN, SHE IS AMAZING! They absolutely snapped with her too and I LOVE BRIAR SO MUCH, she is hard rivalling Jinx for my favourite actually, but I also love Illia, Lux, Ekko etc.

Ah Varus, hes a cool one definitely. Oh man I love Kai'sa a lot too damn, one of my faves definitely! Ashe is freaking great too, I got the Project Skin for her and love it so much especially the dance taunt too!

Very nice choices and taste there man! Ahhh the Jungle and What-The-Heckarim lifestyle lmao. Very cool man.

ALI!

I am still praying the day League gets a proper open world Action RPG game or something or even a Rogue-like game at least but heavily focused on story too ideally.
According to Necrit, The basis is already done, it will be challenging to balance tho.

Yoshikage Kira I mean Jhin
LoL's Lore is amazing, lux and sylus story gets me everytime, Singed did some nasty stuff, and Noxus always have a little bit of everything.

Speaking of basis: I've completed 80% of the tag, I seem to still have it in me to GFx after all.

Kizaruber Eats

According to Necrit, The basis is already done, it will be challenging to balance tho.
Ah thats awesome! Yeah the balancing will be a nightmare for sure, its bad enough in League as it is and some fighting and competitive games I've played had severe balance issues in them too.

LoL's Lore is amazing, lux and sylus story gets me everytime, Singed did some nasty stuff, and Noxus always have a little bit of everything.
Oh absolutely! You mean Silas right? The anti-mage sort of guy, the prisoner with the chains and stealing ultimates? I don't know a lot about him but I've seen people really shocked by his storyline and his storyline with Lux too. I wanna play the game spinoff he got, Mageseeker I believe and also Ekko's and Nunu's games really badly!

Oh yeah, Singed is an abolute monster, one of the most evil and thus cruelest people/beings even in Leagues lore. Noxus is just a whole bucket of WTF too, both awesome and so deranged, so corrupt. That one cinematic with Darius is so good, where he takes down a king and helps free a slave from the kings tyranny and gives her power in Noxus:

LoL's lore is so fucking great indeed, its a shame they apparently keep changing it so much, rebooting it at least once apparently. But I am really enjoying what they are doing with it currently and I heard Arcane was gonna become canon somehow, they want to intergrate it into the canon lore somehow? They also gave up on the whole actual league of legends tournament or w/e the lore originally had?

I don't know too much about the lore especially the old lore, I've tried to get into it and catch up but I am still way behind ofc lol, would have to go to the extreme deep diving to really catch up!

Whoops I missed this part. Yeah I agree! Viktor was handled so damn well! I had no interest in him and Jayce before Arcane, I've heard Jayce is actually a monster in LoL's lore or was at least and thus they toned him down, made him more humane/nicer in Arcane but maybe he will become much worse and more sadistic/brutal or something, well more sociopathic even in future? Especially since he accidentally killed a kid or someone at least when him and Vi went into that factory or w/e?

Viktor in Arcane is such an endearing, tragic character though, I really felt for him. That girl dying for him accidentally just made it all the more tragic, all the more cruel for him too, she was in love with him and just trying to help him, so fucked up. Freaking great writing though, the series is so mature and not afraid to have tragedy, consequences, losses and thus deaths but handled well and not for shock value or glorification or w/e.

Viktor and Singed are gonna be absolutely nuts next season, along with Jinx herself, Vi and Caitlin, Warwick ofc, I'm hoping Urgot, Ziggs and even Camille will appear, I've seen hints/rumours of Camille at least so we'll see.

Speaking of basis: I've completed 80% of the tag, I seem to still have it in me to GFx after all.
Thats awesome man! Its like they say, you never truly forget to learn how to ride a bicycle for example. Its all there in your blood, your instincts. Ive gone back to some hobbies after years and been so surprised I can still do them when I thought I had lost my spark and had to start over or that they were part of my past that I'd never get back!

Very nice anyway, I'm really looking forward to this! Thanks again!

:cheers::goyea::shocking::amazing::funky::myman::steef::endthis:

ALI!

Hope you like it.