General & Others All Blue

Because Sanji doesn't consider it as much of a dream compared to others. Luffy has ALWAYS wanted to be Pirate King, and everything he does was to achieve that goal. Zoro has ALWAYS wanted to be WSS, and has never let go, their dreams are always in their minds when they fight.
Sanji was completely content with being a cook in Baratie, happy even, his childhood dream wasn't "find All Blue" but more like become a chef and escape his shitty family. Finding All Blue is a great dream and aligns with Luffy's a lot that much is obvious, but the portrayal of it isn't on the level of Luffy and Zoro.

Finding All Blue as your ambition is literally like trying to find one piece... or even harder, no one has ever found that and no one beside few people believe that exsists, at least One piece is confirmed to be Real and you know how to find it but thats not the case for all blue, why people down play all blue and say trying to find it is not "kingly ambition"
finding a treasure everyone in the world wants > find some area with a lot of diferent fish.

Maybe no one ever found the all blue because almost no one even gives a fuck about the all blue.
:brootea:
Sanji aint a conqueror, accept it.
:holdthisl:

Because Sanji doesn't consider it as much of a dream compared to others. Luffy has ALWAYS wanted to be Pirate King, and everything he does was to achieve that goal. Zoro has ALWAYS wanted to be WSS, and has never let go, their dreams are always in their minds when they fight.
Sanji was completely content with being a cook in Baratie, happy even, his childhood dream wasn't "find All Blue" but more like become a chef and escape his shitty family. Finding All Blue is a great dream and aligns with Luffy's a lot that much is obvious, but the portrayal of it isn't on the level of Luffy and Zoro.
That’s not true. The difference between Sanji Luffy and Zoro isn’t how much they cared about their dream it’s whether they found something more important to them than their dream.

Sanji chose Zeff over himself and his dream. Mihawk stated himself that when those with strong will lower themselves they do it for another.

Sanji chose Zeff and his dream over himself. Zoro did the same later for Luffy and his dream. We saw that sanji still had the will to die to protect that which was close to him when Zeff was held at gunpoint Sanji didn’t hesitate to risk his life to protect it.

That’s not true. The difference between Sanji Luffy and Zoro isn’t how much they cared about their dream it’s whether they found something more important to them than their dream.

Sanji chose Zeff over himself and his dream. Mihawk stated himself that when those with strong will lower themselves they do it for another.

Sanji chose Zeff and his dream over himself. Zoro did the same later for Luffy and his dream. We saw that sanji still had the will to die to protect that which was close to him when Zeff was held at gunpoint Sanji didn’t hesitate to risk his life to protect it.
Very true, but still has nothing to do with my point that finding All Blue simply isn't portrayed on the same level as Zoro's or Luffy's dream. Take this arc for example, how many times has Luffy said already he'd become Pirate King? This chapter, Zoro too claimed he made a promise to become WSS. Has Sanji ever even said he needs to find All Blue in an important growth moment, and outline how important it is to his character?

Very true, but still has nothing to do with my point that finding All Blue simply isn't portrayed on the same level as Zoro's or Luffy's dream. Take this arc for example, how many times has Luffy said already he'd become Pirate King? This chapter, Zoro too claimed he made a promise to become WSS. Has Sanji ever even said he needs to find All Blue in an important growth moment, and outline how important it is to his character?
I think this is the reason why people understimate All Blue

Maybe; however, that’s not because it’s not integral to his character but because no one challenges on the dream.

Sanjis dream is important; but it’s not what makes him grow stronger, as he doesn’t need to be stronger for it. It’s like saying Brook doesn’t care about seeing Laboon again, or Nami doesn’t care about her map. Just because they don’t mention it doesn’t mean the importance of that dream isn’t there. If the dream wasn’t important, Sanji wouldn’t be here he’d have stayed on FMI or back at the baratie.

But there’s just no way to have Sanji say a line like “I will find the all blue” naturally to have the same importance as “King of the pirates” or “WSS”

That's why this came out, if sanji gets CoC, this will appear again as a flashback :kata:

This isnt about CoC tbh, more about how people try to make All Blue look like nothing
You called it "Kingly" ambition in your post, which is a direct reference to recent chapter and King's words regarding CoC lol

Anyway, ofc it's a hard dream. Most of SH has insanely hard dream.

Nami also wants to draw the map of the world. Honestly, one of, if not the hardest dream in all of OP, even if you don't specifically need combat for it.

Then there's Franky wanting his ship to sail to the end. A dream directly tied to Luffy's.

Zoro with WSS. Luffy with PK. These are obvious.

Sanji wishes to find All Blue. I personally think it's a place at the end of Grand Line- or possibly similar to something like what @Sugar said. Either way, it's end game stuff (I personally think it'll be narratively important, as well, but we'll see)

I guess Brook's ambition is one of the easier ones; meeting Laboon and stuff.
Post automatically merged:

WB's ambitions were having a family.. what about Oden? how is protecting family like Kata a kingly ambition

i doubt its the ambitions ... that line about being King should be taken figuratively imo..

there is a deeper meaning i reckon..
I said there are some arguments you can make for CoC, but this just ain't one.

I'm not generalizing it to anything. But as for WB, he obviously got CoC due to his disposition as a leader and an insane pride within himself. Dude stood up and threatened to fuck Shanks' shit just because the kid got a little cocky in front of him and acted like he knew better (which he even did lol). WB didn't want to be King, but he sure as fuck didn't tolerate being treated as beneath anyone.

They main reason is there’s no impactful way to say “I’ll find the all blue.” Like “I’ll be king of the pirates.”
even tho it sounds pretty casual... Oda has sanji rekindle his past flames by having him observe zoro and Luffy trying prove their dreams in front of his eyes..

if All blue was a no-go for something mystical or worthy of achieving oda wouldn't have zoro and Luffy display their grit to draw sanji's attention all blue like Zeff said in chapter 66 he even said that he has all the tools (spear of blind grit) like Luffy or even zoro

People fail to understand the gravity of how oda presented and recalled All blue to sanji

You called it "Kingly" ambition in your post, which is a direct reference to recent chapter and King's words regarding CoC lol

Anyway, ofc it's a hard dream. Most of SH has insanely hard dream.

Nami also wants to draw the map of the world. Honestly, one of, if not the hardest dream in all of OP, even if you don't specifically need combat for it.

Then there's Franky wanting his ship to sail to the end. A dream directly tied to Luffy's.

Zoro with WSS. Luffy with PK. These are obvious.

Sanji wishes to find All Blue. I personally think it's a place at the end of Grand Line- or possibly similar to something like what @Sugar said. Either way, it's end game stuff (I personally think it'll be narratively important, as well, but we'll see)

I guess Brook's ambition is one of the easier ones; meeting Laboon and stuff.

I said there are some arguments you can make for CoC, but this just ain't one.

I'm not generalizing it to anything. But as for WB, he obviously got CoC due to his disposition as a leader and an insane pride within himself. Dude stood up and threatened to fuck Shanks' shit just because the kid got a little cocky in front of him and acted like he knew better (which he even did lol). WB didn't want to be King, but he sure as fuck didn't tolerate being treated as beneath anyone.
WB became who he is in persuit of his dreams.. obviously why make sanji an exception if it is about Kingly ambitions

again i don't think "Kingly ambitions" should be taken literally.