Chapter Discussion All problems of 1037

Everytime Luffy show up in the manga where he is the main character the zorot4ards start to cry and say things like "OP is worst thing ever", "Luffy is not strong", "Kaido is nerfed", "hur dur bad writting" lol

U guys just look like idiots at this point
I don't think they are afraid of looking like fools. After all they've been doing it for so long now that it seems like they just don't give a damn.

T
  1. Kaido's being drunk = being nerfed. Everybody who is drunk thinks to be stronger than it really is
  2. Kaido's haki > Luffy's haki. Yet Luffy is matching Kaido's attack in every clash that is not a headbutt.
  3. Luffy tanking Kaidos attacks. What is the excuse here? No so far ago he went down after receiving 2 hits from him(1001 and 1009).
  4. Luffy's ACoC named attacks. Why is Oda calling it Roc? Roc used to be ACoA back at 1000. Isn't he using ACoC now? Should have a different name. Or he is combining both and ACoC will be nameless with no-touching effect?
  5. Luffy and Kaido gattling clash. Luffy is visibly using ACoC no touching Kaido but Kaido actually touched Luffy. What is happening?
  6. Kaido smashing Luffy making the floor to fall but Luffy somehow didn't. Really?
  7. Luffy's G3 Kick but then changed to normal size. Huh???
  8. Gorosei scared by a certain DF but not doing much about it at least until now. I think only Kaido's DF would be justify for them not acting. But if turns out to be Luffy's or Blackbeard's DF things will get ugly.
There aint any problem with 1037. The problem here is zoro fans like u crying a river over and over again :ronalaugh: :luffylaugh:
and we are enjoying the show :suresure:

1. Kaido's being drunk = being nerfed. Everybody who is drunk thinks to be stronger than it really is
  2. Kaido's haki > Luffy's haki. Yet Luffy is matching Kaido's attack in every clash that is not a headbutt.
  3. Luffy tanking Kaidos attacks. What is the excuse here? No so far ago he went down after receiving 2 hits from him(1001 and 1009).
  4. Luffy's ACoC named attacks. Why is Oda calling it Roc? Roc used to be ACoA back at 1000. Isn't he using ACoC now? Should have a different name. Or he is combining both and ACoC will be nameless with no-touching effect?
  5. Luffy and Kaido gattling clash. Luffy is visibly using ACoC no touching Kaido but Kaido actually touched Luffy. What is happening?
  6. Kaido smashing Luffy making the floor to fall but Luffy somehow didn't. Really?
  8. Gorosei scared by a certain DF but not doing much about it at least until now. I think only Kaido's DF would be justify for them not acting. But if turns out to be Luffy's or Blackbeard's DF things will get ugly.
Some things I agree , some I disagree

-- Kaido isn't nerfed while drunk and showed better speed

--Yeah this I agree , the main thing is kaido doesn't use barrier always nor does he uses barrier for defense unlike luffy so plot is against kaido

--Divine thunder and 3 world Ragnarok > Simple Ragnarok , still yeah plot armor is there

--Roc is combo of g2 and g3 imo so stacking one on other

--Agree oda don't let kaido use barrier that often and even for defense

--Eh plot

-- Nah it was g3 roc kick , that attack was fast

--It can be zunisha/Toki's DF

Over all I agree with most of them , most imp being kaido not using adv coc barrier for most part

:jackcopium:
Post automatically merged:

I have to admit Kaido getting drunk like that was a bit odd notwithstanding the fact the festival has begun, but he was supposed to be more serious, maybe it means Luffy isn't damaging him enough...
:jackcopium: These are tough times to be a Zoro tard

Obviosly Luffy would ebe tmaching Kaido blow for blow as he is using Future Sight, Advanced Armament Haki and Advanced Conquerors Haki together with Gear 2 + Gear 3(at the same time).

The Gear 2 + gear 3 combo is overpowered. The last time he used it was againt Moriah.

Obviosly Luffy would ebe tmaching Kaido blow for blow as he is using Future Sight, Advanced Armament Haki and Advanced Conquerors Haki together with Gear 2 + Gear 3(at the same time).

The Gear 2 + gear 3 combo is overpowered. The last time he used it was againt Moriah.
Obviously hahaha. FS did nothing for Luffy this arc. Only fodder feats. Luffy with all that just got knocked not long ago. Again nothing changed back then.

G2 + G3 is so OP that he is not using against Doflaming, BM, Katakuri... Used against Moriah the worst Shichibukai.

Warcraft is Western not Eastern.
Never saw a Jackie Chan movie about fighting drunk. I'm not denying it exist but I guess it didn't worked well as others.
The list goes on but besides Naruto and Warcraft none of those drunk styles seems to have good eyes by overall population. Which means is not a good choice of writing.
Jackie Chan has a very famous movie like that. The Drunken Master iirc

Obviously hahaha. FS did nothing for Luffy this arc. Only fodder feats. Luffy with all that just got knocked not long ago. Again nothing changed back then.

G2 + G3 is so OP that he is not using against Doflaming, BM, Katakuri... Used against Moriah the worst Shichibukai.
Funny how wanker FS is.

Meanwhile Zoro displayed better reaction than Luffy did on the rooftop against Dragon Kaido at least before Luffy would unleash his CoC :crazwhat:

The real problem with chapter 1037 is Luffy performing better than expected by non Luffy fans and having other fandom being worried or salty because once again they forgot who the MC was.
The thing is Luffy's feats only matter in his final round, before that Oda will have him being defeated by the likes of Buggy or Batman. Especially post ts.

The real problem with chapter 1037 is Luffy performing better than expected by non Luffy fans and having other fandom being worried or salty because once again they forgot who the MC was.
The thing is Luffy's feats only matter in his final round, before that Oda will have him being defeated by the likes of Buggy or Batman. Especially post ts.
Not better than expected. Better than he really should give the scenario Oda wrote in past chapters. Nothing justify Luffy 1v1 Kaido again after losing to him in a 1v1. Luffy didn't changed anything from then to now. Is not like Dressrosa when he ran out of G4 and still had more to show. Luffy has nothing more to show to Kaido, only to us since that fight was offscreened.