All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have Arceus legends but didn't play it. I was wondering if I should go through some of the older games first.

So far it seems Gold/Silver are the recommendations. Although there are a lot of older games, should I give them attention or just jump into G/S ?
I wouldn't really look into all the older games apart from Emerald honestly. You can probably just jump into G/S if you want.

Skip the older games and play the remakes instead, except for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Just play Emerald for Gen 3 since in my opinion they have shitty remakes. Legends is a very fun game but it is completely different from the main series games.

https://www.youtube.com/live/RX9o2FKvJyE?feature=share
HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Skip the older games and play the remakes instead, except for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Just play Emerald for Gen 3 since in my opinion they have shitty remakes. Legends is a very fun game but it is completely different from the main series games.
Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby had good remakes imho since they added extra story beyond what Emerald offered and was more substantial as a Gen 6 game compared to X/Y, if there's any remake you should avoid its Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl unless you care about directly transferring pokemon to HOME on the Switch/App
Post automatically merged:

@Meeyori @Mr. Reloaded Thank you both :sweat:

Just to make sure, Heart Gold and Soul Silver are remakes right ?
you'll have to grind lvs more than other iterations if you are fine with that

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Evolved the Magikarp into Gyrados, got a Kilowattrel and a Cloyster the same way as these two AND a full odds Skiddo today :lumazed:
Skiddo is now Gogoat, used two sandwiches to catch a Heracross (that I wasn’t searching for) and a Falinks (that I *was* hunting), and I’m trying but continuously failing to find a Cetoddle :ronalugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Skiddo is now Gogoat, used two sandwiches to catch a Heracross (that I wasn’t searching for) and a Falinks (that I *was* hunting), and I’m trying but continuously failing to find a Cetoddle :ronalugh:
Hard to believe it’s only been a week since the last update…found a Froslass and a Snover (now Abomasnow) with two sandwiches in my failed attempts at finding Cetoddle; got a Noibat (now Noivern), a Sableye, and a Pawniard with three sandwiches; caught a Dedenne and a Gumshoos with outbreak-picnic resets; finally, I just wrapped up a THREE shiny sandwich - found a Cufant in one area, went elsewhere to catch a Forretress, returned to the first spot on a whim and found another Cufant :funky::funky::funky: