All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I will never understand why Game Freak push themselves to put out new shit so quickly the last few generations, most fans I know would gladly wait another year to get full, complete games that include all the usual comforts with the new stuff. Been a little weird to no longer enter any buildings that aren’t Gyms or the Academy, this room looks cool and it would have been nice to see it during gameplay :peperain:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hard to believe it’s only been a week since the last update…found a Froslass and a Snover (now Abomasnow) with two sandwiches in my failed attempts at finding Cetoddle; got a Noibat (now Noivern), a Sableye, and a Pawniard with three sandwiches; caught a Dedenne and a Gumshoos with outbreak-picnic resets; finally, I just wrapped up a THREE shiny sandwich - found a Cufant in one area, went elsewhere to catch a Forretress, returned to the first spot on a whim and found another Cufant :funky::funky::funky:
Y’all…if you’re shiny hunting and not making sandwiches…you are not doing it correctly!! Just had my second three-fer and got a Larvitar (my second one), as well as the Mudbray and Sandile I’ve been hunting for a while. Beyond that, one of the Cufants from last time is now a Copperajah; got a Bombirdier via outbreak-picnic reset and a Mareanie almost right at the start of another outbreak, it was maybe the fifth one I saw when I got there; I FINALLY found a Cetoddle (now Cetitan) and caught it as well as the following using sandwiches -

Sandygast (now Palossand)
Crabrawler
Frigibax (now Arctibax)
Foongus (now Amoongus)
Toedscruel
Glimmora
Another Oinkologne (not intentional and the same form as before 😭)
Silicobra (now Sandaconda)
Rockruff
Axew
Scyther
Murkrow
Mareep
Shroodle

Eventually gonna evolve everything listed here and previously that still needs it, but I currently have enough Herba Mystica on hand to make ~15 more sandwiches before I hit the raids again, so I’ll update y’all when I run out :hapnoel: