All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While I'm a bit shock and disappointed there was no Unova news, I'm also not surprised that there was no Gen 5 remakes announced.

A Gen 5 remake felt a little too early, they are probably saving the Gen 5 remake during Gen 10 most likely for the Switch 2.

As for Legends Z-A, I do think this is really good, Gen 6 really needs some love and the fact that we never got a Pokemon Z game after X and Y always felt weird to me.

Also I'm really happy the mega evolutions are coming back.

As much as I wanted a Legends Kyurem or even a Black and White 3, I am again happy to see Gen 6 getting some love instead.

Gen 5 got way more love compared to Gen 6, it's time for Gen 6 to get the focus it needs.

And future Gen 5 hype isn't dead yet, a remake will still happen in the future most likely during Gen 10, and while I don't think we are getting Legends Kyurem anymore, we might maybe still get Black and White 3 in the future.

Gen 6 didn't even get a completed game :ihaha:

It needed this.
Yeah that's what I mean, X and Y felt inferior compared to Black and White and Black and White 2, and X and Y never had a proper sequel to really complete the game.

The fucking anime actually ended up giving a bit more love to Gen 6 compared to the games.

Now as for the upcoming Legends Z-A, at first I thought the game would take place in the future, but others have pointed out that this might actually take place in the past before the Prism Tower was even built.

We’ll probably get new Mega Evolution's for the Starters
The Hoenn and Kanto Starter's are out as potential candidates because they already had one

We had Gen 2, 5 and 7 Starters last time, so my guess is that’ll we get Gen 4, 6 and 8 Starters for this game
Probably Torterra, Greninja and Cinderace

The Hoenn and Kanto Starter's are out as potential candidates because they already had one

We had Gen 2, 5 and 7 Starters last time, so my guess is that’ll we get Gen 4, 6 and 8 Starters for this game
as a Delphox lover, no more Greninja plz 🤭

Is there any Pokemon you would love to see get a Mega Evolution?

pokemon az tunes
Post automatically merged:

this venusaur raid is kinda nasty with a group or solo tbh. I've been able to beat it once using an Annihilape w/ Rage Fist and that was only because Venusaur used Amnesia instead of Earth Power on Turn 4 (you don't even get to perform any action until Turn 5)

bruh

the real reason why legends kyurem was skipped over...

thoughts on my new avy? @Mr. Reloaded @Jew D. Boy

Last edited: