All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They should have just made it a guaranteed drop, so that the grind is at least worth it.

They're not giving it away for free lmao, so what's the problem?
bruh why is the 7* Blastoise raid so much easier than Venusaur lol. I've done 6 raids online and won 5 (1 loss due to time running out) in the past hr. on the flipside, only 1 herba mystica drop total in that same span.

mostly running Koraidon w/ Booster Energy (or Choice Band) and spamming Collision Course in Sunlight and Drain Punch in the latter stretch and it works pretty well to remove the initial HP barrier of Blastoise. also helps I've been paired with Blissey/Snorlax/Vaporeon/Walking Wake to keep me alive and actually do dmg.

My only trusty set for Venusaur was a Tera Ghost Annihilape with Choice Band and 16 PP Rage Fist since it had the most dmg output w/o setup and I could freely take dmg from the faster Venusaur for 6 atks. Pretty much had to do offline solo the entire time since the setup relied on me dying 3 times to solo kill Venusaur before time ran out (and especially if it used Amnesia on Turn 4). The only time I got screwed was when it landed (even) 1 critical hit or it would use Giga Drain the entire duration, which would heal up all the dmg i would inflict with Rage Fist
Post automatically merged:

lol
https://www.deviantart.com/0rijunn/art/Now-I-have-a-lot-of-questions-to-Bisharp-952249326

Last edited:
bruh why is the 7* Blastoise raid so much easier than Venusaur lol. I've done 6 raids online and won 5 (1 loss due to time running out) in the past hr. on the flipside, only 1 herba mystica drop total in that same span.
Nothing will ever beat Unovian Samurott in terms of lack of difficulty.

Because you could just muscle your way through it with Annihilape. And it was great :suresure:

And while you need to hack for the event item for Deoxys in Firered/Leafgreen. This is also your last chance to get a shiny without another GO event.

Although I guess to be fair, anyone interested in these particular shiny hunts and the ribbon master challenge hopped onto this the moment the shutdown for announced. Cause especially with the latter, you needed the time lmao.