All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
999 Gimmighoul coins
The stupid dolphin that needs you to level it up online with a friend in your group
Kingambit's evolution method (just what? why?)
1000 steps BS

At the time of XY's release Malamar's evolution gimmick was dumb but in comparison harmless, and there weren't more evolution gimmicks like that so it was fine. Now they've gone overboard to the point of insanity. :milaugh:
online raids are a lifesaver, I got Kingambit there and now i’m looking for a palafin and armarouge

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
999 Gimmighoul coins
The stupid dolphin that needs you to level it up online with a friend in your group
Kingambit's evolution method (just what? why?)
1000 steps BS

At the time of XY's release Malamar's evolution gimmick was dumb but in comparison harmless, and there weren't more evolution gimmicks like that so it was fine. Now they've gone overboard to the point of insanity. :milaugh:
It's the kind of stuff developers put in a game to artificially make it feel longer and more complete.

Rather than make an actual questline with mechanics and characters, just have people collect a thousand coins.

We've regressed from Mario 64 on a lot of levels, IMO. Looking for collectibles in a small, contained space is actually fun. Randomly hunting over an open world gets ridiculous. Even with BotW and the last few Korok seeds, UGH.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
As someone who feels frustrated unless I 100% a game, I envy people who just play games without trying to "beat" them.

Casual gaming is underrated. Hardcore gamers can be really cool, but, once you find yourself always getting angry at games, it's gone too far. So many games I should have put down, rather than finished.

Fucking Gimmighoul coins, or however the fuck you spell it, I'm too lazy to scroll up. Fuck spelling shitty game mechanics correctly.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Share your top 5 fav Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
:finally:

Here are mine

Legendary:

1. Rayquaza

2. Kyogre

3. Suicune

4. Lugia

5. Lunala

honorable mentions: Entei, Raikou and Girantina

Mythical Pokémon

1. Darkrai

2. Deoxys

3. Zeraora

4. Hoopa

5. Arceus
ooooh nice! mine is

Legendary
1. Latias
2. Tapu Fini
3. Miraidon
4. Spectrier
5. Ho-Oh

Mythical
1. Celebi
2. Diance
3. Meloetta
4. Victini
5. Jirachi

Share your top 5 fav Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
:finally:

Here are mine

Legendary:

1. Rayquaza

2. Kyogre

3. Suicune

4. Lugia

5. Lunala

honorable mentions: Entei, Raikou and Girantina

Mythical Pokémon

1. Darkrai

2. Deoxys

3. Zeraora

4. Hoopa

5. Arceus
Legendary:

1. Ho-Oh

2. Giratina

3. Mewtwo

4. Articuno

5. Registeel

Mythical:

1. Darkrai

2. Shaymin

3. Deoxys

4. Celebi

5. Mew

The GTS in the older Pokemon games is pretty much unusable now.

I went there for the first time in a long time and searched for a random Pokemon and my game froze.

The GTS is mainly filled with hacked Pokemon now, luckily my game and system are still fine.
I remember reading about this on Gamefaqs a few years back, basically people aren't even trying to trade in the older games anymore. Hackers just want to brick people's systems just cause. The XY GTS (not sure if that's the one you used) is the worst offender of this.

I remember reading about this on Gamefaqs a few years back, basically people aren't even trying to trade in the older games anymore. Hackers just want to brick people's systems just cause. The XY GTS (not sure if that's the one you used) is the worst offender of this.
I went to the GTS on Ultra Moon, from what I know they are all like that now.

A bit sad how these hackers ruined GTS, I know many people are playing the newer games but I know there are some people that still play the older games.