All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ladies and gentlemen this demon is without a doubt the strongest non 7 star raid Pokemon period, and it doesn't matter what the tera type is you're bound to get your ass wrecked.

The main problem with it is freaking Rage Fist.

Tera Pokemon have massively inflated HP bars for starters, and because of the way this move works you're almost bound to get instakilled unless you're a normal type. But oh wait, because it's originally a fighting type your basically screwed regardless!

Worst of all is Bulk Up, even if you're a special attacker you ain't living for much longer.

You don't want to risk lowering its status either because it could have defiant, and then there's the crits...

You know a raid Pokemon is borked when you need to rely on an impractical Pokemon like Torkoal with Clear Smog just to have a chance or transfer a legendary from HOME (something you couldn't even do until recently).

Ladies and gentlemen this demon is without a doubt the strongest non 7 star raid Pokemon period, and it doesn't matter what the tera type is you're bound to get your ass wrecked.

Tera Pokemon have massively inflated HP bars for starters, and because of the way this move works you're almost bound to get instakilled unless you're a normal type. But oh wait, because it's originally a fighting type your basically screwed regardless!

Worst of all is Bulk Up, even if you're a special attacker you ain't living for much longer.

You don't want to risk lowering its status either because it could have defiant, and then there's the crits...

You know a raid Pokemon is borked when you need to rely on an impractical Pokemon like Torkoal with Clear Smog just to have a chance or transfer a legendary from HOME (something you couldn't even do until recently).

Rage fist doing increasing damage even if it is recalled is amazing. This pokemon is a menace.

yeah i had to catch one via a raid to complete my living dex, kept getting whooped/one-shotted and didn't get to move once before timing out, took about 16 attempts before I had a decent online lobby to beat it fast

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

That's Annihilape for ya
:myman:

anyone here got a non-shiny zeraora they could trade to me?

(genned is fine tbh)

It's the only pokemon im missing in my living dex (non-shiny) since I missed all the events for the initial zeraora back in USUM and my only copy of Zeraora is the shiny one a few yrs ago that was sent to HOME

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
anyone here got a non-shiny zeraora they could trade to me?

(genned is fine tbh)

It's the only pokemon im missing in my living dex (non-shiny) since I missed all the events for the initial zeraora back in USUM and my only copy of Zeraora is the shiny one a few yrs ago that was sent to HOME
I’ll have to unearth my copy of Shield to see if I have one, but when I do and if I do, you can have it :cheers: