All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I thought Mixeli used to intentionally throw battles to prolong it enough for the corresponding OST but I realized now he's just legitimately ass at battling period for the entire time he's been around on YT lol (but how he had the easiest time with Ultra Necrozma and then struggle with fucking Hop is beyond me)

Post automatically merged:

switch Pawmi and Tinkatink to Koraidon's side and that's pretty much me lol. very adorable regardless

playing nose music for Hogator/Fuecoco

Last edited:

I actually really enjoyed the 49th streak Palmer fight! Dude was doing hard switches between Cresselia and Regigigas as the former could not touch Tyranitar at all. Anywho movesets:

Modest
252 Sp.Atk 252 Speed
@leftovers
Moveset:
Surf
Flash Cannon
Ice Beam
Grass Knot

Timid
252 Sp.Atk 252 Speed
@life orb
Moveset:
Psychic
Draco Meteor
Thunderbolt
Energy Ball

Adamant
252 Attack 252 Speed
@lum berry
Moveset:
Dragon Dance
Rock Slide
Crunch
Earthquake​

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can people stop being morons by bringing Iron Hands to every raid battle pls? :pepeke:

Was trying to do a 6 ⭐ Umbreon raid and more than 1 genius brought Iron Hands just to get one shot by Foul Play. :pepeke:
I posted on Reddit when the games came out about how shitty it is for people to bring incorrectly typed/underleveled Pokémon to raids and guaranteeing easily avoided losses and got downvoted into oblivion, but, like…why ruin a winnable battle just because you think you have a “strategy” that only bears out once every ten times?? :kriwhat:

I posted on Reddit when the games came out about how shitty it is for people to bring incorrectly typed/underleveled Pokémon to raids and guaranteeing easily avoided losses and got downvoted into oblivion, but, like…why ruin a winnable battle just because you think you have a “strategy” that only bears out once every ten times?? :kriwhat:
Exactly!

Belly Drum go brrrrrr I guess :tchpepe:

The geniuses over there argued that it’s probably just kids bringing their favorites or the strongest ones they have…but give me a fucking break, they clearly have an Internet connection if they’re looking for remote raids, tell me why they can’t Google a God damn type advantage chart :lawsigh:
Because they're too busy looking up "raid battle strategies" on Youtube. Azumarill and Iron Hands being the two most popular suggestions because brain dead Belly Drum spam.

And yeah the whole "it's probably just kids bringing favs/strongest" argument is bullshit because kids bring legendaries with no EV's to raids, not unreliable raid meta Pokes :gokulaugh:

Just finished the DLC. Too many cutscenes for me.
you won't like DLC Part 2 then lol, it will be way longer since it will be a combination of Kitakami -> Blueberry Academy & Area Zero continued
I’ve barely started the campaign, just been shiny hunting throughout Kitakami :funky:
I spent the first 3-4 days of the DLC trying to complete the pokedex (walked away with 2 shinies in Spoink/Weezing in the first few hrs), had to bring in Milotic from HOME to get it at 100% (finally caught one from a tera raid just yesterday)

and then 1 day just breezing thru the DLC Part 1 and I enjoyed going thru all the dialogue/storyline. It was very satisfying destroying Kieran but I'll be wary of him in Part 2 since he had a few pokemon that couldn't be one-shot (Shiftry, Probopass). Also liked how Carmine also asked the main character out before Briar intervened (kinda feel like she'll be a villain with her being a descendant of Heath and her questionable comments).

And ofc I just want to give Ogerpon all the hugs possible

Also @Jew D. Boy I'd try battling the Kitakami Ogre Clan if you're interested in a bit of a challenge battle, much tougher than Geeta lol
https://www.serebii.net/scarletviolet/kitakamiogreclan.shtml

Hopefully the next one isn’t like this and is more like Sword and Shields.
I'm actually looking forward to Part 2 since it will be an actual continuation of the main story for S/V instead of separate storylines that were pretty much optional and inconsequential to everything going on in Sword/Shield

noooooooooooooooo

Last edited: