Current Events All Stars vs Wings fight length

S

Sugimoto 14

2 whole chapters

Which is absolutely pathetic considering how much hype the Calamities King and Queen got.

Katakuri got so much damn time. But Oda doesn't know what to prioritize in Wano. We keep seeing random fodder fighting/Tama/Toko/civilians instead of panel time for the important characters.

He will offscreen much of King and Queen fighting. He's washed

They'll probably defeat them at the end of this volume or near the end. Oda will handle their fight like Jimbeis, have them fight on the side and then focus on them for a chapter, King and Queen will show their moves and then right after Zoro and Sanji will beat them. 2 chapters max each.

Zoro fight will have him getting his ass beat, then an unnecessary flashback of his dad/grandpa, then he will win with 1 sword slash. 1 chapter of flashback, 7 pages of fighting, and 1 panel of defeating King.

Sanji will be getting his ass beat and then have an asspull victory as usual. 1.5 chapters of getting ass beat with the other half of the chapter being the asspull victory.

I think we have 4 more chapters:

One where we get glimpses of both and it’s back and forth ending with King going into his hybrid form and Queen using his ice oni on himself.

The next chapter we get Sanji and Zoro getting overwhelmed on screen

The next chapter is either focus purely on Sanji where we get a flashback of his training, and of his mother where he uses his new power up. Chapter title being something related to the power up and Sanji beats queen.

Chapter after focuses purely on Zoro where we get his flashback of training with Mihawk and a scene from Kozaburo where Zoro gets his new power up. Chapter title being related to the power up and Zoro beats King.

Or we get just one chapter where both receive their power ups and then proceed to completely dominate their opponents (imo worst case scenario)

I think we have 4 more chapters:

One where we get glimpses of both and it’s back and forth ending with King going into his hybrid form and Queen using his ice oni on himself.

The next chapter we get Sanji and Zoro getting overwhelmed on screen

The next chapter is either focus purely on Sanji where we get a flashback of his training, and of his mother where he uses his new power up. Chapter title being something related to the power up and Sanji beats queen.

Chapter after focuses purely on Zoro where we get his flashback of training with Mihawk and a scene from Kozaburo where Zoro gets his new power up. Chapter title being related to the power up and Zoro beats King.

Or we get just one chapter where both receive their power ups and then proceed to completely dominate their opponents (imo worst case scenario)
I think in one of these chapter they will probably perform a combo attack . I doubt Oda would discard the opportunity to show that I imagine.

2 whole chapters

Which is absolutely pathetic considering how much hype the Calamities King and Queen got.

Katakuri got so much damn time. But Oda doesn't know what to prioritize in Wano. We keep seeing random fodder fighting/Tama/Toko/civilians instead of panel time for the important characters.

He will offscreen much of King and Queen fighting. He's washed
Technically there were only 3 chapters Dedicated to Luffy vs Katakuri in WCI. All the other chapters showed glimpses of the fight then cutaway somewhere.