Current Events All Stars vs Wings fight length

How many chaps is Oda gonna give Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King ?

Tobbi Roppo fights have 1 chap+ so far.

Jinbe vs WsW - 1017/1018
Franky vs Sasaki - 1004/1019
Robin vs BM - 1020/1021

Calculated every page for each fight should be around 1 chap and a half for each. Zoro and Sanji fights should logically be worth more, but then again theyve never had fights longer than the other SHs. But who knows Oda may give it since Luffy vs Kaido is getting so much. Maybe 2 full chaps for each fight hopefully. Though I highly doubt it.
it will be enies lobby style.. 2 chapters each with 1 of them starting off in the middle.. the name of the chapter would be named after the duels

This fits your description my guy. I'm fairly confident you don't even know what intelligence truly is.:goyea:
Well you are not that much different though. lol acting tough? lol
Post automatically merged:

To do what ? Watch whilst zoro kills kaido
Plus that's not gonna be on the roof anyway its gonna be above the Flower Capital.
Are you from the family of Fortune teller? Care if you tell me the winning number on the lottery tonight? lol

Sanji vs Queen already started few chapters ago and i don't think Queen has anything to show now since Jack got threw away like nothing. So 1 or maybe 1.5 chapter (i means 26 or 27 pages of fights panels only which is really big), so with talk + revealing = 2 chapters is safe or maybe 3.

Zoro vs King, 2 sure or maybe 3 chapters (but 3 is enormous since it's equal to 51 pages of fighting panels :noo:) so 3 or 4 chapters for talking. I mean Zoro AND King need to show lots of things, the latter didn't have that much screentime so maybe Oda will give him more.

Even Kaido vs Luffy is just one or two pages of fight per chapter and the rest is just talking.
Zoro vs King wont get more than Sanji vs Queen especially with the way Oda is potraying them lol. Kaku vs Zoro started before Sanji vs Jabra. They still got 2 chaps of focus at the end. Same will happen here.

Judging their fights history, it will be at least 1 chapter minimum and 3 chapter maxed. The moment Sanji uses higher end techniques, he will straight up destroyed his opponent no mercy because he's just that strong. Zoro's chapter only took longer because Zoro have trouble dealing with his opponent, but once he finds a counter, he will end the fight quickly. Sanji vs Queen might be 1 - 1.5 chapter. Zoro vs King probably be 1.5 to 2.5 chapter.

Zoro vs King wont get more than Sanji vs Queen especially with the way Oda is potraying them lol. Kaku vs Zoro started before Sanji vs Jabra. They still got 2 chaps of focus at the end. Same will happen here.
Heh King will possibly go Hybrid Mode and Zoro Asura. 2 chapters likely as per bare minimum if mostly focused on their fight.

I think only realistic way Oda can write this fight is if Zoro takes off arms and legs of both calamties in a single strike then tells Sanji "I assume you can take care of it now, put the raid suit on and use all the strength you have against limbless all stars" and then he goes to roof top to kill Kaido

I think only realistic way Oda can write this fight is if Zoro takes off arms and legs of both calamties in a single strike then tells Sanji "I assume you can take care of it now, put the raid suit on and use all the strength you have against limbless all stars" and then he goes to roof top to kill Kaido
Listen Zoro aint as strong as you think. King didnt even feel his Oni giri. Zoro is hot trash….he still has some growing to do.