Current Events All Stars vs Wings fight length

If Zoro is to kill Kaido then entire Chicken wings vs Calamities can be off screened.

Such a stupid fucking set up anyways for Zoro to go from blocking two Yonko and permanently scarring Kaido, make Yonko shit their pants to fight King with Sanji. Its almost like Oda started snorting lines after lines of cocaine after chapter 1010.

One Piece quality has dropped so bad, each chapter feels like steaming pile of trash when VAST majority of fan base was praising roof top, the dumpster fire cock sucker Oda should have finished One Piece on the roof top

If Zoro is to kill Kaido then entire Chicken wings vs Calamities can be off screened.

Such a stupid fucking set up anyways for Zoro to go from blocking two Yonko and permanently scarring Kaido, make Yonko shit their pants to fight King with Sanji. Its almost like Oda started snorting lines after lines of cocaine after chapter 1010.

One Piece quality has dropped so bad, each chapter feels like steaming pile of trash when VAST majority of fan base was praising roof top, the dumpster fire cock sucker Oda should have finished One Piece on the roof top
Blocked and Attempted to Block are 2 different things. He didn't even manage to graze those 2 attacks from Yonko and if Law as one second later in saving his ass, then his adventure would've been ended. Lol. Yonko did not shit pants on Zoro. They were wary of the sword he is holding and other than that, nothing. One Piece has dropped quality because the event didn't go the way you want? Lol. Wait for One Piece to end. Maybe some random Oda assistant will pick up the series and make a spin off where Zoro is the main character. Lol. Zoro has did nothing on the rooftop asisde from the useless fan service. lol

its just you that overhyped those feats.

zoro got trashed by the yonkos, now he's in a fight that he can take. :cheers:

We will see King and Queen defeated on the floor, but no fight or flashbacks, this will take 2-3 panels, the rest of the chapter is shinobu helping tama to become an adult, and right after we see momo proposing to her in a double page.

its just you that overhyped those feats.

zoro got trashed by the yonkos, now he's in a fight that he can take. :cheers:
Blocked and Attempted to Block are 2 different things. He didn't even manage to graze those 2 attacks from Yonko and if Law as one second later in saving his ass, then his adventure would've been ended. Lol. Yonko did not shit pants on Zoro. They were wary of the sword he is holding and other than that, nothing. One Piece has dropped quality because the event didn't go the way you want? Lol. Wait for One Piece to end. Maybe some random Oda assistant will pick up the series and make a spin off where Zoro is the main character. Lol. Zoro has did nothing on the rooftop asisde from the useless fan service. lol
I am sorry, I didn't know we have reddit invasion here

Whatever platform you say, it won't change the fact that zoro bite more than he could chew he ended up being a mummy who was pampered by loser lanji and ended up relying on miracle steroids. lol
Post automatically merged:

And if my existence bothers your headcannon that much, then you can go on and cry to the admin to ban me and I will go back to Reddit like you said. lol

2 chapters dedicated to each fight will be a luxury.

But my guess is that Oda will make both fight end in the same chapter that’s why he did physically separate Zoro and Sanji.

So my guess is two chapters of shared screentime.

I mean defeating two yonko on top of protecting supernovas was too much for Zoro.
If supernovas crutch wasn't there then he would have at least killed Kaido
Lol. He would've killed Kaido? lol Your delusion is so amazing. lol. You probably meant if Supernovas aren't there no one would save his ass when he attempted to block Yonko. Lol. even with his strongest technique, the most he can give is a permanent scar to Kaido, most likely because of Enma. lol Kaido didn't even bother after that attack that he received from Zoro

Oda went on Zoro = Sanji trip after 1010:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

And you know damn well he hasnt finished yet. Enjoy Wano.

Lol. He would've killed Kaido? lol Your delusion is so amazing. lol. You probably meant if Supernovas aren't there no one would save his ass when he attempted to block Yonko. Lol. even with his strongest technique, the most he can give is a permanent scar to Kaido, most likely because of Enma. lol Kaido didn't even bother after that attack that he received from Zoro

The Zkk legion are now hiding like a hermit secretly hoping that Zoro would kill a weakened Kaido. lol

Though ZKK legion are in full damage control that they believe ZOro's useless fan service on the rooftop are enough to hype them. lol.

ZKK might end up ZKKA - Zoro Kissed Kaido's Ass. lol
Post automatically merged:

More on hate zorotards than hate zoro. lol Unless Zorotards think they are Zoro then yes you are right. lol

Oda went on Zoro = Sanji trip after 1010:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

And you know damn well he hasnt finished yet. Enjoy Wano.
Yeah I hate Wano now
Wano officially ended at chapter 1010
Now its toilet water dog shit where Calamities gets off paneled
Momo can hurt Kaido
Perospero equals jack
You can have your Zoro = Sanji in this dog shit, as far as I am concerned One Piece died at chapter 1010.

Yeah I hate Wano now
Momo can hurt Kaido
Perospero equals jack
You can have your Zoro = Sanji in this dog shit, as far as I am concerned One Piece died at chapter 1010.
Do us a favor and drop one piece. Lol. You went sour when the story didn't got the way you wanted.

By the way, I changed my mind. continue reading one piece so you are forever bothered by things that you can't control. lol

Yeah I hate Wano now
Momo can hurt Kaido
Perospero equals jack
One Piece has always been Sanji = Zoro. :goyea:

Oda just gave the first half of Roof Piece to Zoro because its his arc. When Zoro goes back to the roof, Sanji will be accompanying him. And he will be supporting Luffy, equally with Sanji.:steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
One Piece has always been Sanji = Zoro. :goyea:

Oda just gave the first half of Roof Piece to Zoro because its his arc. When Zoro goes back to the roof, Sanji will be accompanying him. And he will be supporting Luffy, equally with Sanji.:steef:
To do what ? Watch whilst zoro kills kaido
Plus that's not gonna be on the roof anyway its gonna be above the Flower Capital.