Controversial Alot of leftist belief is inherently racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I love Africa not a day goes by I need to think about all these solutions and all these forced fake shit that u see thats not natural I just live and I'm fine funny how I feel safer in Africa than I did for 20+ years in a western country too. Stop and think u are not from a country yet u want it to change to appeal to u it will never happen.
I'm not talking about africa, I'm talking about occidental societies. Africa has complete different issues and I'm glad you feel safe there.
Post automatically merged:

what the hell do you think I think of him
I don't even want to prove you wrong, you seems to enjoy yourself and your ego too damn much, it's a treat.

Being snarky won’t change the fact that you didn’t know lmao
I don't know, you tell me

I'm not talking about africa, I'm talking about occidental societies. Africa has complete different issues and I'm glad you feel safe there.

I don't even want to prove you wrong, you seems to enjoy yourself and your ego too damn much, it's a treat.

I don't know, you tell me
You’re the same guy who argued with 90% of the forum about Carrot4Nakama and failed to concede arguments at the time. If anybody has an ego problem it’s you lol

You’re the same guy who argued with 90% of the forum about Carrot4Nakama and failed to concede arguments at the time. If anybody has an ego problem it’s you lol
To go 1 against pretty much all the forum, a strong ego is needed mate. And my arguments still stands, I was only wrong on my conclusion. But this has nothing to do with the current discussion.

I

Impact_Dial

Being snarky won’t change the fact that you didn’t know lmao

I saw a post you deleted earlier, do you seriously think African Americans should just move to Africa? And do you think all they would all be welcomed with open arms?
It's up to people how they chose to live their life not trying to tell anyone what to do i was just talking from my experience that moving back to the homeland helped me loads cuz I grew up in a western country and faced issues that people were posting in this thread and those issues suddenly vanished I was actually pissed that I didn't do it sooner and why wouldn't extended family welcome them with open arms don't overcomplicate life Africa isn't perfect but don't listen to propaganda that makes it feel like ur life will be snatched when u land ..as I've said i feel safer here than I've ever been for 20 years plus in a western country where I couldn't trust a damn soul and felt like everyone was my enemy.. it's a good option compared to staying in oppresion and complaining about something that can never change right ?

Thanks. I know the discussion is about the western world I was just offering my take on how I dealt with the issues you guys were talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
these threads keep popping up. all im waiting for is the Homophobia one to complete the shit show, hell throw some transphobia for good measure to tic off all the boxes

these threads keep popping up. all im waiting for is the Homophobia one to complete the shit show, hell throw some transphobia for good measure to tic off all the boxes
All the dog whistles are there. It's just a matter of time. We even got corporate libs.

Despite all the shit that was thrown in this thread it gives me hope to see a lot of you being so based. I haven't been active in the forum until very recently but some of you really surprised me with your takes (in a good way).

ystematic racism don't means that government are racist. It means that we live in a society where we are englued in sexist bias.

So it's societal not systematic?
Is that what your suggesting

as if the society has the sexist or racist bias that would make it an issue societally not systematically

The CURRENT far right (everything at the right side of biden) doesn't fight fair, they use missinformation.

Seems more like a ether side thing at least to me
When political discourse is no longer about having a discussion but rather about winning a culture war, that sorta behavior is the ultimate end result as if your goal is win war and not try to seek truth then ofc your not going to be honest as you only care about winning the war

But yea agree on this point, People are often unfair and dishonest
I try not to be as a practice myself

It a millions of little things but each things added up ends up creating an oppression.
This can be true as minor things can stack up to create larger problems eg not having a car can lead to less job opportunities which can lead to homelessness due to lack of funds
but this same idea can be understood and applied to other demographics outside of black people so problem with your argument here least from a purely logical standpoint would be how this specifically could apply to the groups desired?

RESULT: More allies in the cause of women right, less toxicity in left side of society, happier men and happier women in the left political spectrum. Meaning also more attractibility for the left and it's logics (antiracism/anticapitalism)

and what would women's rights entail for you??
Abortion is pretty much legal right now at least in most states so not sure what you would be saying here

And how would being opposed to racism, be a exactly left wing talking point
plenty of right wingers would say racism is bad

Is there a specific meaning to antiracism as a word that would not just mean anti-racism or opposed to racism
anti meaning against eg anti Semite meaning you are against semites and anti climatic meaning it was not climatic

white supremacist are racist.
kinda obvious
viewing people as lesser cause of their skin tone is inherently a racist idea

Step 0:

GOAL: Finding a way to bypass anti-leftist organism and structure

APPLYING: ....????... Occupy the space as much as we can.. maybe create a decentralized twitter free of missinformation.. create our own spaces and safe spaces...

RESULT: The left finally has a strong voice.

On a note aside from the debate type chat were having
It's actually impressive you have a whole 5 step poltitical plan for your ideological viewpoint

Was this something you just now wrote down or would this be like a active plan of yours which you had for awhile?

APPLYING: Deconstruct male behavior of leftist and "center" individuals and create a more positive masculinity while not forgetting to place that deconstruction into a political spectrum. Increase the visibility of that deconstruction and it's positive effect on men.

just to understand.
When you mean deconstruct male behavior

you refer to more tradcon ideals of manliness like dont show emotion and man up, dont ask for help type rhetoric?
As ive even stated before, I do oppose such ideas so id agree with you on this point if your talking about what im thinking you are

I oppose tradcon ideas cause they are not beneficial in modern society
Women no longer are housemaids and can work now, Meaning viewing them as weak and worthless makes no sense from a utility statement because since they are allowed to work, there's no need to act like they are lesser as to justify the breadwinner male ideal of men being strong enough to work but women not

Get someone else to do it ig, it's not my propagative to go after gay people or trans people
I think they have the right to act as they so wish

P

Punpun

Well I won’t give a number, but I live in the Deep South U.S., and between my wife and I, our household takes home 3x the average household income in our state so we do decently well for our age (I just turned 29, she is 28). But we also live in a pretty poor state held hostage by conservative government. The type of state where everyone bitches constantly about how shit the state is while also re-electing the exact same politicians who continue to enforce policies that make the state shit, and no one sees anything wrong with that lol.
dude if my math is correct your nearly 150k + brakcet ?
and so i'm gussing you wouldn't mind paying more taxes for the funding your talking abou if need be?
cause just to remind only top 20% of americans pay NET taxes. (meaning they pay more into the system than they recive in benefits. )

another thing you mentioned that policiing doesn't help decrease crime. though stricter laws against crime do lower crimes. just look at singapore, arab nations. they have one of the strictist laws against crimes thus lowest crimes.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
dude if my math is correct your nearly 150k + brakcet ?
and so i'm gussing you wouldn't mind paying more taxes for the funding your talking abou if need be?
cause just to remind only top 20% of americans pay NET taxes. (meaning they pay more into the system than they recive in benefits. )
The taxes I pay have nothing to do with underfunding in impoverished communities though. Me paying more taxes for my school district is unrelated to underfunded schools in less wealthy districts. The problem with having a public school system in the US that is funded by property tax is obviously that less wealthy neighborhoods will have underfunded schools.

I would sooner prefer to see corporate tax loopholes and other wealthy tax loopholes eliminated before increasing my own taxes lol. In a theoretical ideal tax system where corporations actually paid their taxes and the wealthy couldn’t tax dodge, I wouldn’t mind paying more taxes but that’s not the system we have.

another thing you mentioned that policiing doesn't help decrease crime. though stricter laws against crime do lower crimes. just look at singapore, arab nations. they have one of the strictist laws against crimes thus lowest crimes.
Singapore in particular has low unemployment and it’s people are paid relatively well, so they don’t need to commit crimes. Like I said, the main cause of crime is poverty and when you have relatively low poverty, your people don’t need to commit crimes to survive.

It's up to people how they chose to live their life not trying to tell anyone what to do i was just talking from my experience that moving back to the homeland helped me loads cuz I grew up in a western country and faced issues that people were posting in this thread and those issues suddenly vanished I was actually pissed that I didn't do it sooner and why wouldn't extended family welcome them with open arms don't overcomplicate life Africa isn't perfect but don't listen to propaganda that makes it feel like ur life will be snatched when u land ..as I've said i feel safer here than I've ever been for 20 years plus in a western country where I couldn't trust a damn soul and felt like everyone was my enemy.. it's a good option compared to staying in oppresion and complaining about something that can never change right ?

Thanks. I know the discussion is about the western world I was just offering my take on how I dealt with the issues you guys were talking about.
it’s fine that it worked for you, but most African Americans have no idea where their ancestors are from to begin with, and even if they decided to massively move to Africa I highly doubt the natives there will just welcome them

America is country built on the back of slavery, the descendants of slaves deserve better lives here. They shouldn’t have to move for that

So it's societal not systematic?
Is that what your suggesting

as if the society has the sexist or racist bias that would make it an issue societally not systematically
It's quite similar but the word societal don't has really the same meaning. Systemic means that the discrimination and oppression are rooted deep in the institutions, the organisations, the structures, the laws, in the society, in the system. Like I said, it's an accumulation of little things (and sometimes huge things)

Systemic is more adequat to talk about oppression in that context. It's related to the system in it's ensemble.

Seems more like a ether side thing at least to me
When political discourse is no longer about having a discussion but rather about winning a culture war, that sorta behavior is the ultimate end result as if your goal is win war and not try to seek truth then ofc your not going to be honest as you only care about winning the war
No, there is a clear inequilibrium in term on missinformation. The far right use much more missinformation than the left, you could say it's what they always use in fact. Without it, they can't exist.

The far right is anti-science, anti-social, anti-reality but they are also pro-liberals so they need to convince the people that vote for them that they are actually doing the opposite of what they are really trying to do: help the capital and the high classes. So they you missinformation and moral panic. They play on fear and myth. That's there only way to exist.

but this same idea can be understood and applied to other demographics outside of black people so problem
The problem is that the system and sometimes the elite is precisely target minorities. For example in France, the Police is notoriably and systematically discriminatory. I doesn't mean each policeman-women are, it means that the system allows for that racism to persist (the Law in that case is on the side of the police).

It's the same for a large number of structure, laws and system. We are allowing racism by the system, just like we are allowing sexism through the same thing.

and what would women's rights entail for you??
Abortion being legal doesn't mean it's safe. Abortion laws are threatenned in a lot of states, the same can be said in major countries. But it goes farther than just abortion, it's about creating equity, ending systematic sexism, ending feminicids etc.

And that must be done in two ways: through the education of individuals and through the creation of law preventing those oppressions.

And how would being opposed to racism, be a exactly left wing talking point
plenty of right wingers would say racism is bad
Right winger say racism is bad, but promote the great remplacment theory. Which is a racist theory. Sayin "I'm not racist" or showing that you help black fawlk doesnt mean that you can't promote racism or have racist bias.

Is there a specific meaning to antiracism as a word that would not just mean anti-racism or opposed to racism
anti meaning against eg anti Semite meaning you are against semites and anti climatic meaning it was not climatic
I didn't understand that.

Was this something you just now wrote down or would this be like a active plan of yours which you had for awhile?
Nah, I made it up on the spot by just going with what I think is logical and easier.

you refer to more tradcon ideals of manliness like dont show emotion and man up, dont ask for help type rhetoric?
Yup. But those ideals are much more spread than just the conservative circles.

Last edited:
P

Punpun

I don't even know what to say. people actually arguing for communism.

Desipte multitude of historical/current examples showing that it doesn't work. and leads to immense suffering. But i guess the alure of free shit is too much.

with the current zeitgeist people might actully get what they want for a short period. not some ideal equal utopia but communism the actual suffering fest that it is cause nature abhores communist ideals and won't let them come to fruition, and at the end nature always wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's quite similar but the word societal don't has really the same meaning.
No it's not

Systematic is related to the system or government
a society aint a organization of any kind

Social pressures and social standards which deicate the society's general beliefs are unrelated to systems sure the system can follow societal norms but they are not the norms themselves

Systemic means that the discrimination and oppression are rooted deep in the institutions, the organisations, the structures, the laws

Yea im aware of what systematic means which is why, im confused at you saying it's similar to societal
but to address the point, what you brought up before was societal not systematic so what laws and institutions are doing stuff that oppresses and discriminates

these are key points in your argument here, And your simply just not explaining what they mean

Right winger say racism is bad, but promote the great remplacment theory. Which is a racist theory.
You can say the same with crt cant you?
I think it's just stupid as it's just internally inconsistent

logically bringing over foreigners to deal with white people is stupid, if they wanted white people gone then there are much more effective ways of doing so then progressive and slow population manipulation
and even then aint the replacement argument more of a further right point ie not a normal talking point for most right wingers

I think every thing, Left wingers have as a idea.
there's a rough equivalent on the right yknow like for femminiesm, there's mras or mgtows

but point being crt is the same idea, it's stupid conspiracy theory nonsense which is easily debunkable

if there was a class up elites, Shaking their hands going mahaha let's engineer laws and the media to opress black people and create false conceptions of them
then we wouldt have literal law makers defending blm

and have the big corpos making articles like this
https://edition.cnn.com/specials/world/confronting-racism

Fact of the matter, all the big corpos arent big racist right wingers looking to stop your efforts.
even disney has made it clear that it's on the left
https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-51871026

Ofc you can like ignore reality and what these people actually say and do to purpurate these top down racist narrative but from what im able to find nothing really conforms that idea

most of the racism is done individually not systematically

I didn't understand that.
When you said anti racist
did you mean oppose racism

or does antiracist have a specific meaning as a term outside of the conventional usage

Abortion being legal doesn't mean it's safe. Abortion laws are threatenned in a lot of states, the same can be said in major countries. But it goes farther than just abortion, it's about creating equity, ending systematic sexism, ending feminicids etc.

Abortion being legal does not mean it's safe
It's never going to be perfectly safe, it's a surgical operation afterall of course you can make it more safe but it's still a surgery involving the removal of a fetus or baby if it's a late term from the womb

sometimes they cant suck it out so they have to get twicers in there and that can cause injury to the internals if done wrong so yea there are risks involved but im to mean how else would you presume that to work ie what would be the alterative?
but yea, There's always going to be a risk like just by the very nature of it being surgery

and yea people oppose alot
your not always going to get everyone to agree on everything
you have to think though alot of people see it as literal murder so yea your going to get alot of bad reactions and opposition obviously. and ofc you and me can say well what about if the mother cant financially afford the kid or that adoption agencies just cant handle all the kids which would be put there had abortion been illegal but those arguments dont matter as people who are anti abortion tend to have entirely emotional reasons and therefore cannot be reasoned out of it

Yea it's killing a baby, factually at least in the late stages of pregnancy but we also kill dogs if they are ill and need to put down, and most dogs are smarter then a late stage pregnancy baby

fetus is such an inaccurate term anyway, it's only applicable for the cell closter formed after the zygote's ending stages
after six weeks or whatever, you can see head formations and hands like it's clearly just a developing baby at that point

but the problem being with abortion, it's such a hot issue that ill piss anyone off regardless of how fair im trying to be or how factual im being, if im to say well you know there are circumstances where abortion might be required then right wingers get pissy and if im to say well a baby in the womb is still a baby by it's anatomy alone but then left wingers get pissy cause not saying it's a fetus

as if this fetus

Is clearly the same thing as a baby in the womb

Like im not denying reality so to pretend like abortion is just killing some inhuman blob
just as im not denying reality when saying women who have abortions are unhuman murderers

there is context and nuance to situations
stuff which cant be factored into a judgement when you see every single human who disagrees as evil

The far right is anti-science, anti-social, anti-reality but they are also pro-liberals so they need to convince the people that vote for them that they are actually doing the opposite of what they are really trying to do:
their whole argument for most of their takes regarding trans and gay people are a genetic fallacy ie science based

where the left argues on social or societal factors for such things like utility of language as a example

No it's not

Systematic is related to the system or government
a society aint a organization of any kind
Hm, maybe we have different definition then. Societal in french is quite equal to systemic. It's a synonym but societal is more axed around the concept of the social. Maybe it's different in english then.

but to address the point, what you brought up before was societal not systematic so what laws and institutions are doing stuff that oppresses and discriminates
Systemic is related to the system. Law and institutions are part of that system. System implicate each stratus of the society, Justice/Laws/governments/institutions.

You can say the same with crt cant you?
I think it's just stupid as it's just internally inconsistent
No we can't. Crt's understand that racism just more than just individual behavior, it's the result of a system
There is nothing stupid with Crt, it's just factual.

but point being crt is the same idea, it's stupid conspiracy theory nonsense which is easily debunkable
Still no you are being confusionnist again. Mixing sociological conclusions with complotist ideas.

if there was a class up elites, Shaking their hands going mahaha let's engineer laws and the media to opress black people and create false conceptions of them
Again, you don't understand that racism as a systematic problem is not conscient. It's the result of a lot of little systemic issues that are adding up into a wide spread oppression. Stop thinking that we are targetting the representative, you are only confusing the problem.

did you mean oppose racism
Yes antiracism is the opposition to racism.

Abortion being legal does not mean it's safe
My bad, I used the wrong wording. I meant that the LAWS aren't safe. They are in constant threat of beingdestroyed by conservatists.

Yea it's killing a baby
No. And I won't enter into this debate.

except it’s not white people who are mostly advocating for these things, it’s black people

like I’m pretty sure MLK himself stated that civil rights alone wouldn’t bring racial equality and that something needed to be done about the inequality of wealth and power as a result of centuries of systemic racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.