Controversial Alot of leftist belief is inherently racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desantis is more dangerous than Trump because he is actually calculating. He will be able to get shit done more effectivley that will fuck over poor people and marginalized communities.
I hope it doesnt come to that. Unfortunately biden has to improve his image in midwest recession market really dent his popularity .

Quoting a fallacy to make another one step farther... lool do you like strawhats that much ?
how is that a strawman fallacy
is that not what you did?

You are what we call in France a "rouge brun" a self named leftist whose real arguments are those of the far right with some leftist argument as a sauce.
wouldt say im that far to the right
most of the right would denounce me as being bad just for the some of the stuff said here

Im not a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to pretend to be a left winger
I just am one dude who happens to have some left wing takes and some right wing takes

Not everything has to be a group related matter, Sometimes it's just on a person to person basis

Stop your confusionnist and sexist BS and start to follow feminists, black right activists etc. Just get out of your confort zone.
I try to do that actually
But you make a good point

It is good to hear out some viewpoints other then your own

i actually watch vaush from time to time

But yea, I think it's good to have understanding of both sides from watching them as it would allow you more nuance with how you approach these issues

problem, I tended to noticed on left and right wing channels is the tribal nature of them
not many people on the left will watch matt welsh and not many on the right will watch say destiny

because people on these shows wanna keep their audience not well informed and that's a major issue in a poltitical climate like this one here where possibly millions can be lead to buy into lies cause of lack of other sources
circle jerks are never a good thing to encourage, It makes for very unproductive discourse

So president trump?
I see what you meant now.

I knew the sang orange man to describe him but never heard of pumpkin

how are they twisted
they merely respect the ideal which he stood for, How exactly is that wrong??

See this is some of the ways you lose people
You claim to oppose racism yet you attack white people calling them twisted for liking mlk jr's sentiments of racial equality

Precisely because there are people who think because women or black people are angry it sure means that they are wrong.
No
nobody said that through

What was said, was feminists who claim men are evil are bad not that women being angry was bad
the problem was not the angry but the sexism something roo directly pointed out to you in the thread, why are you lying

ut what Iam doing is trying to make you understand that one struggle doesn't negate another.

I never said that though infact argued exactly against that logic

I said, Helping one's issues over another just cause of their race would be racist
if white women are in trouble and black women are in trouble, one should not be ignored just cause you prefer one race over another

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Secular talk is a great channel but sometimes I feel like he takes obviously batshit insane takes way too seriously. He’ll be covering Alex Jones saying that Democrats are literal demons who reek of Sulfur, and Kyle will spend like 180 seconds explaining why Democrats are not literal demons who smell like Sulfur lol.

I appreciate his commentary but sometimes he needs to loosen up I find.

Secular talk is a great channel but sometimes I feel like he takes obviously batshit insane takes way too seriously. He’ll be covering Alex Jones saying that Democrats are literal demons who reek of Sulfur, and Kyle will spend like 180 seconds explaining why Democrats are not literal demons who smell like Sulfur lol.

He's a little bit of a boomer when it comes to his format and some of his content. But he takes this type of shit very seriously which I appreciate.

I suggest some more news.. very entertaining and great to debunk far right fallacies if you don't want to give them a tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.