Episode Discussion Anime General Discussion

Did you like the anime?

• Total voters
I wonder why anime studios see stuff like this as even worth their time to shit out. Does crap like this even make them money?
Maybe the animation studio makes all their money from their deal with Netflix? Which means they don't have to rely on making a legitimately good product that consumers want to buy in order to make money?

The fact that both the subbed and dubbed versions got released simultaneously with all their episodes available from the get go is kinda suspicious. Lol.

It was obvious from the beginning that the anime could never reach the level of the manga. That greatness cannot be replicated. But, I would have never imagined it to be this bad. It's like they didn't even try....it's actually just pure trash. So disappointing.

It was obvious from the beginning that the anime could never reach the level of the manga. That greatness cannot be replicated. But, I would have never imagined it to be this bad. It's like they didn't even try....it's actually just pure trash. So disappointing.
I don’t want a season 2
Otherwise they will ruin my great experience with Jack the Ripper vs Hercules

They swindled Netflix rotflmao. Gotta respect them.
Honestly Netflix should have standards when it comes to anime! I don’t understand WHY Netflix anime shows always are controversial animation-wise!

Don’t they have intelligent knowlegeable people working there!?

Like dude, I would have been 100% satisfied and fine with animation like Kengan Asura filled with CGI... but this one is way too stupid! Slide show???

On WORST DAYS, I never imagined it would be that bad

Unless that post is intended to troll us and it wasn’t actually in the episode like that