Episode Discussion Anime General Discussion

Did you like the anime?

• Total voters
Oh yeah, some folk are saying that there are some quick scenes in the early part of the anime ending alluding to upcoming human fighters.
So as Brunhilde is walking we get a bunch of quick scenes.

1st scene is the Lu By Army.
2nd scene is Adam and Eve holding hands.
3rd scene is a sword dojo, likely symbolising Sasaki.
4th scene is Jack standing alone in a London street.
5th scene is an erupting volcano which is an important part of Raiden's backstory.

From here, we get some new scenes.

6th scene is an array of weapons pointing skyward in a wasteland. I saw some folks speculate this is either for;

I) Leonidas and that this is a scene of the aftermath of the 300's last stand.

II) Qin Shi Huang cause you know, war and stuff.

7th scene shows a big ol' slice of cosmos. Only speculation I saw was for Nostradamus. I guess the idea behind that one is the whole "reading stars to predict the future" jazz.

8th and last scene is a bunch of soldiers in a winter wonderland. This is just flat out Hayha, no questions asked.

Also looks like a completely ruined Valhalla Arena at the end.

Honestly after my intense ulcer bursts at the dub of Jujutsu Kaisen, the fact they nailed the VA for these characters boosted it up like, 3 points all by its own for me. 5-6/10

Yes I watch dub:funky:

Watched the whole season
It's not good but it's not always as bad as the clips we saw on twitter
You could watch it if you wanna hear the voice actors or for a recap :kayneshrug:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Watched the whole season
It's not good but it's not always as bad as the clips we saw on twitter
Haven't yet had the chance to watch but this is encouraging, a bit lol. I hope they step up their game for next time.

The fact that both the subbed and dubbed versions got released simultaneously with all their episodes available from the get go is kinda suspicious. Lol.
I think that's a Netflix thing. Whenever they produce something like that they release all of the episodes at once. They've done it in previous years with Daredevil, and other Marvel shows, I think it started with House of Cards iirc.