Anime opening/intro song tournament

What do you want for the next tournament ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Thanks it was fun Light.
Post automatically merged:

@Light D Lamperouge I wanted to make a suggestion that could possibly spice things up.

Lets I user pick an OST and their pick advances to the second round. Maybe if they want to can have the choice to select another OST to represent themselves or if they choose they can reuse the first one. He/she can repeat this whenever their pick advances. This way the winner will essentially be the person who smacks hardest with the picks. It also adds some unpredictable though it may be quite tedious for you though. Just a potential idea though.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lets I user pick an OST and their pick advances to the second round. Maybe if they want to can have the choice to select another OST to represent themselves or if they choose they can reuse the first one. He/she can repeat this whenever their pick advances. This way the winner will essentially be the person who smacks hardest with the picks. It also adds some unpredictable though it may be quite tedious for you though. Just a potential idea though.
I actually considered this tbh. But the thing is I think this is why the tournament flopped before. People were AFK and weren't sending their choices so Steven just gave up lmao. Ultimately, I decided just for one, it makes my job easier, and I don't have to postpone or wait on choices lol.

I actually considered this tbh. But the thing is I think this is why the tournament flopped before. People were AFK and weren't sending their choices so Steven just gave up lmao. Ultimately, I decided just for one, it makes my job easier, and I don't have to postpone or wait on choices lol.
Yea that's why I suggested a time limit to Steven when we was talking. If X user doesn't submit anything then reuse the same opening. For example lets I submit Naruto Opening 1 and I won. I have X amount of time to state whether or not I want to use the same opening for the next round. If I say nothing then just use the same opening. That way you don't have to wait and its possible people want to stick when the one they choose first. However Steven stated that also didn't work so oh well.

Already got my OST picked for the next competition :goyea:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yea that's why I suggested a time limit to Steven when we was talking. If X user doesn't submit anything then reuse the same opening. For example lets I submit Naruto Opening 1 and I won. I have X amount of time to state whether or not I want to use the same opening for the next round. If I say nothing then just use the same opening. That way you don't have to wait and its possible people want to stick when the one they choose first. However Steven stated that also didn't work so oh well.
I can anticipate a few problems here and there with this lol, which is why ultimately I think 1 one is enough. It makes you pick what you really think is the best.

Already got my OST picked for the next competition :goyea:
Aight good. Imma have to think carefully about that one lmao.

I can anticipate a few problems here and there with this lol, which is why ultimately I think 1 one is enough. It makes you pick what you really think is the best.
Yea the biggest problem will be with the host and what time limit to set, especially when dealing with time zone. I guess someone could say I wanna X opening next if I advance but meh just leave it as, I was just throwing out ideas :optimistic:

Aight good. Imma have to think carefully about that one lmao.
Only one OST is god tier for me. Its in my top 25 most played on my itunes. Hopefully no one beats me to it ahahah.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I see best MC is up next. I'll set up a thread probably later today or tomorrow where you can sign up. It will be done in the same way the best villain tournament is being done. A synopsis of the character, your reasons for liking the character, why you believe that character is the best MC, and your fave or best scene of him. Giving you guys a heads up so that you can consider potential MCs. Characters from ANIME/MANGA/GAME/COMICS/MOVIES/SERIES/BOOKS/ETC will be viable for the tournament.

As I said the sign up thread will be up later today or tomorrow.