Anime opening/intro song tournament

What shall we do next??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see best MC is up next. I'll set up a thread probably later today or tomorrow where you can sign up. It will be done in the same way the best villain tournament is being done. A synopsis of the character, your reasons for liking the character, why you believe that character is the best MC, and your fave or best scene of him. Giving you guys a heads up so that you can consider potential MCs. Characters from ANIME/MANGA/GAME/COMICS/MOVIES/SERIES/BOOKS/ETC will be viable for the tournament.

As I said the sign up thread will be up later today or tomorrow.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet.
Gonna start thinking about it.
Gonna try to write a better synopsis this time :P

Light D Lamperouge

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
Also feel free to recommend any new topics you'd like.

I see that up next it should be the best villain group, but maybe we can switch it up I guess. Off the top of my head, stuff like best fight, best deuteragonist, best rivalry, etc could be done as well.

Cinera

๐˜๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐จ > ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 
I see best MC is up next. I'll set up a thread probably later today or tomorrow where you can sign up. It will be done in the same way the best villain tournament is being done. A synopsis of the character, your reasons for liking the character, why you believe that character is the best MC, and your fave or best scene of him. Giving you guys a heads up so that you can consider potential MCs. Characters from ANIME/MANGA/GAME/COMICS/MOVIES/SERIES/BOOKS/ETC will be viable for the tournament.

As I said the sign up thread will be up later today or tomorrow.

I'll have to pass.

Once the chapter drops, I'll be taking a breather for a few weeks to deal with some important stuff in real life.

Light D Lamperouge

That's up to you. It won't bother me if you do or don't.
Hmm, well if you wanna vote in them then I'll keep you on it. If not, then maybe I should remove it lol to not fill your alerts. But if you don't mind then either is fine with me as well, and then I'll leave you on it lol.

Light D Lamperouge

No.

Unless you add rules like "NO FUCKING ONE PIECE OPENINGS".

The masterpiece openings were losing to some trash one-piece openings.

Best villain group: Team Rocket
Best Story arc: CBT

Best what?!
Post automatically merged:

Is Dieteragonist like sidekick?