Anime opening/intro song tournament

What do you want for the next tournament ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I see best MC is up next. I'll set up a thread probably later today or tomorrow where you can sign up. It will be done in the same way the best villain tournament is being done. A synopsis of the character, your reasons for liking the character, why you believe that character is the best MC, and your fave or best scene of him. Giving you guys a heads up so that you can consider potential MCs. Characters from ANIME/MANGA/GAME/COMICS/MOVIES/SERIES/BOOKS/ETC will be viable for the tournament.

As I said the sign up thread will be up later today or tomorrow.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet.
Gonna start thinking about it.
Gonna try to write a better synopsis this time :P

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I see best MC is up next. I'll set up a thread probably later today or tomorrow where you can sign up. It will be done in the same way the best villain tournament is being done. A synopsis of the character, your reasons for liking the character, why you believe that character is the best MC, and your fave or best scene of him. Giving you guys a heads up so that you can consider potential MCs. Characters from ANIME/MANGA/GAME/COMICS/MOVIES/SERIES/BOOKS/ETC will be viable for the tournament.

As I said the sign up thread will be up later today or tomorrow.

I'll have to pass.

Once the chapter drops, I'll be taking a breather for a few weeks to deal with some important stuff in real life.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No.

Unless you add rules like "NO FUCKING ONE PIECE OPENINGS".

The masterpiece openings were losing to some trash one-piece openings.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Best villain group: Team Rocket
Best Story arc: CBT

Best what?!
Post automatically merged:

Is Dieteragonist like sidekick?