Another crewmember of Oro Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone !

I'm a French reader of One Piece, since roughly the time of the time-skip. I had the usual prejudices concerning One Piece before this, but in three volumes straight it sky-rocketed to be my favourite manga series. Enjoying all kind of lore and theories, I must say that this forums looks like a great Treasure to me !

And, obviously, I'm a former Oro jackson user too !

Hello everyone !

I'm a French reader of One Piece, since roughly the time of the time-skip. I had the usual prejudices concerning One Piece before this, but in three volumes straight it sky-rocketed to be my favourite manga series. Enjoying all kind of lore and theories, I must say that this forums looks like a great Treasure to me !

Welcome to WorstGen :yasu:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hello everyone !

Welcome Sakura :) good to hear that you love one piece :) would be looking forward to your own opinion

Hello everyone !

Nice avatar! Welcome home!

Status
Not open for further replies.