Break Week Another W for Sanji fans!

This arc is about Vegapunk, Bonney and Kuma, Vegapunk has no connection with Lanji but with his father, no different than Caeser. While our favorite servant waits for more handouts to take on Lafffite or Burguess, both weaker than Jinbei btw, Zoro has Tashigi, Coby/Helmeppo and the seraphim, he's the only one to defeat a full powered lunarian and the only one connected with Mihawk. Zoro is eating good unlike judge's son. :myman:
And we are almost in november :pepebusi:

Next arc is about Vegapunk and guess who has connections with him… that’s right, Sanji :goyea:

Wanji is about to get more great character moments :steef:

A green haired swordsman can’t relate :suresure:

@Orojackson Refugee @ZoroMazino @Lor D. Coast @Roronoa W. Zoro @nik87 @HA001 @wys @mly90 @L55
Why would Sanji get big character moments this arc? He doesn't care about science that much and wants nothing to do with his father
If anyone's gonna get focus it'll probably be Franky

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Everyone and their mom already knew Sanji was gonna get another free no effort upgrade from vegapunk. I've been saying this for months. This is not a good thing for Sanji character development wise. Getting free powerups with no work. Even DF users need to master their DFs and Zoro needs to work to master Enma.

The only way Sanji is ever going to reach admiral level is with help from scientists not his own efforts.

Since Sanji's haki level is so low you can probably mass produce fighters near Sanji level pretty easily.
I love some free PU's.
:steef:

Strawhats past catches up with them and they run away from the crew.

Strawhat tries to turn away the crew for what they think is their own good as some self sacrifice.

Strawhat has a sad flashback ending in them being told they’ll find love somewhere.

Strawhat has emotional breakdown and accepts that they do want to come with the crew

Robin and Sanji’s storylines go through the exact same beats.
So do… half of the arcs in the series

That doesn’t mean they’re all inferior to the first one. How many flashbacks are “reused” as well?

Swallowlala can you at least for once write a comprehensible post
:risicheck:
He’s too busy SWALLOWING yonkocks down his threat to care or notice
:risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

Wow 1:1 carbon copy of the whole storyline just like you said, as can be seen from this one similar scene
Copying a good flashback into a mid one is still better than the hollow ass empty Zoro flashback that has nothing except “omg girl died from stairs i must get strong”
:ihaha:

So IJ....his actual PU doesnt exist ? Which requires good CoA and more energy/stamina.
Zolo get a blade every arc sanji dont need weapons he even destroyed his power up which would make him as strong as a emperor he says (oda) sanji could easy destroy such beasts like queen easy

Zorotards mad cause sanji got relevant plotlines that don't get thrown into the garbage like zoro in wano :suresure:
Another arc that's involving sanji :steef:

Speaking of backstories, Zoro not belonging to a special bloodline like a Shimotsuki or a Kurozumi or a Kozuki is one of the only few good things about Wano. :myman:
It makes him more special, because he is born with CoC but only comes from "normal" heritage, whereas others CoC users have high/top tier heritage.

New cheatcodes? :shame:
As if the Raid Suit and exoskeleton wasn't enough.....
If one of the Wings is World Strongest Swordsman, the other should at least be low Emperor level.
Without RS, I can't see Sanji as one, so it needs to come back (via Vegapunk) or Sanji needs another PU to balance Zoro's PU of black blade, again, Vegapunk is ez PU.

Everyone and their mom already knew Sanji was gonna get another free no effort upgrade from vegapunk. I've been saying this for months. This is not a good thing for Sanji character development wise. Getting free powerups with no work. Even DF users need to master their DFs and Zoro needs to work to master Enma.

The only way Sanji is ever going to reach admiral level is with help from scientists not his own efforts.

Since Sanji's haki level is so low you can probably mass produce fighters near Sanji level pretty easily.
Sanji's Exoskeleton isn't a totally free / 100% effortless PU. He made emotional and physical sacrifice for it in WCI. Not everything needs physical work for PU.
Franky for example, ends up in Vegapunk's lab. While it may look easy PJ, he still needs to do everything by his skill himself.

I don’t want to hype Sanji and Vega connection and potential plot points because knowing how Oda can drops balls and disappoints I won’t hype myself too much

but yeah this arc could be good for Sanji and explaining things for him
True, just see what happened with Yamato. Oda can randomly fucks everyone up as he pleases.
Expecting things will only bring disappointment most of the time now.

Last edited:
Zorotards mad cause sanji got relevant plotlines that don't get thrown into the garbage like zoro in wano :suresure:
Another arc that's involving sanji :steef:
Relevant like? Oh I know, those incredible relevant edits with Lanji's head on Zoro's body, Zoro got conqueror's haki and Lanjitards haven't slept since then, everyday they dream about Lanji also being a conqueror, is this a Lanji plot because Lanjitards don't talk about anything else.
Got less focus than Jinbei that gave us exposition on Nika. :quest:

Relevant like? Oh I know, those incredible relevant edits with Lanji's head on Zoro's body, Zoro got conqueror's haki and Lanjitards haven't slept since then, everyday they dream about Lanji also being a conqueror, is this a Lanji plot because Lanjitards don't talk about anything else.
Got less focus than Jinbei that gave us exposition on Nika. :quest:
Hes the 3rd in panel time in wano, zoro is closer to him then to luffy in panel time in his own arc :suresure: dont talk about nonsense just because all of ur hope of zoro ryuma reincarnation thrown into the bin:kuzanshut:

It surprises me how can anyone think Robin and Sanji's flashbacks are the same just because there is 1 thing similar, that can get applied to almost every single other character flashback in the manga

Sanji was the subject used to Robin's whole development in this arc (and they had meaningful interactions before, like in W7/EL) and you think Sanji's background story is a mere copy of Robin's?
:kobeha:

Robin literally wanted to die and give up on life, didn't mattered the circumstances, while Sanji was completely guided by the circumstances and by his own principles at that time. Its apples and oranges

Seeing Robin's flashback in EL completely fits with her mood at that time, its depressive and sad all the way through, from childhood to adult life

But thats not the case for Sanji, in fact his flashback was used to create a constrast between what he went through, what he could've become and what he actually managed to become.

Last edited:
Hes the 3rd in panel time in wano, zoro is closer to him then to luffy in panel time in his own arc :suresure: dont talk about nonsense just because all of ur hope of zoro ryuma reincarnation thrown into the bin:kuzanshut:
I didn't know that Zoro was supposed to have more panels than the MC, I guess you're happy that Lanji is less relevant than Kinemon. :myman:
What's this about Ryuma reincarnation, Zoro is Zoro, candies forced the Lanji is Nika narrative till the last moment, you're the ones that force Lanji into everything and compare him with WB and Garp.:kobeha: