Character Discussion Anybody else have mixed fellings about Jinbei?

At this point I am just reading because of Nami. I have lost my investment in story.

I want arc which have mystery vibe , cool mythical animals , weird locations and treasure hunt.
I want that pirate vibe. I don't think we are getting anything like that.
Oda will introduce 100 Side characters and give them important chapter and let luffy fight for 50 chapters and every chapter is similar. Fights aren't even cool , just asspull and my punch is harder than you.
4 years of wano and people still want Kaido to stand up. They have started to chearing for Villain :josad:
Something is very wrong when people still cheer for the villain to get up, calling the "conclusion anticlimactic" when he has been fighting nonstop for over 50 chapters.

Like, i loved him and anytime he used to show up i'd be hyp as hell but i dont like him as SH, he doesnt belong to the crew, idk how to explain it but he doesnt look SH enough lol
I used to love him but im like " oh jinbei ok " now and nothing else
i dont really like him that much personally. He tries really hard to come off as "honourable" all the time which feels a lame to me what w/e its not like i hate him

i dont like him as SH, he doesnt belong to the crew, idk how to explain it but he doesnt look SH enough lol
I get it. Although he was introduced to the story so long ago, he only joined the crew now in the final stretch, he ends up looking useless. His helmsman role that seemed important upon entering the Grand Line seems utterly useless when the SH get where they are without him. And he doesn't even seem like someone relevant in battles, he didn't even fight a commander, so he'll be surpassed by Usopp yet.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I'm glad Jinbei's in. He's great.

Jimbei is great character . But i do not feel he is a strawhat. Also this move was so unnecessary. Luffy always said that ship needs doctor , craftsmen, navigator or something before. and this kind of things were built very good . But oda suddenly made up helm man things as if sunny needs helmman till today .dd but aim of the this move is so understandable. Oda want fishman in the crew . You know the reason .

Jimbei is great character . But i do not feel he is a strawhat. Also this move was so unnecessary. Luffy always said that ship needs doctor , craftsmen, navigator or something before. and this kind of things were built very good . But oda suddenly made up helm man things as if sunny needs helmman till today .dd but aim of the this move is so understandable. Oda want fishman in the crew . You know the reason .
Hatchi would've been better Fishman for crew