Character Discussion Anybody else have mixed fellings about Jinbei?

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I have only speed read the last two chapters:few:
At this point I am just reading because of Nami. I have lost my investment in story.

I want arc which have mystery vibe , cool mythical animals , weird locations and treasure hunt.
I want that pirate vibe. I don't think we are getting anything like that.
Oda will introduce 100 Side characters and give them important chapter and let luffy fight for 50 chapters and every chapter is similar. Fights aren't even cool , just asspull and my punch is harder than you.
4 years of wano and people still want Kaido to stand up. They have started to chear for Villain :josad:

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point I am just reading because of Nami. I have lost my investment in story.
Lol exactly, at this point im just reading because of Nami Luffy Sanji, i still like zoro and marco a lot but eh, not really that intrested in them and story anymore
I want arc which have mystery vibe , cool mythical animals , weird locations and treasure hunt.
I want that pirate vibe. I don't think we are getting anything like that.
Oda will introduce 100 Side characters and give them important chapter and let luffy fight for 50 chapters and every chapter is similar. Fights aren't even cool , just asspull and my punch is harder than you.
4 years of wano and people still want Kaido to stand up. They have started to chearing for Villain
Idk why oda doesnt wanna give moments to SH's like nami is there but that fat bitch cat announces Luffy's winning
I can name so many scenses where SHs should've shined but Oda gave it to some random scrub smh

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Lol exactly, at this point im just reading because of Nami Luffy Sanji, i still like zoro and marco a lot but eh, not really that intrested in them and story anymore

Idk why oda doesnt wanna give moments to SH's like nami is there but that fat bitch cat announces Luffy's winning
I can name so many scenses where SHs should've shined but Oda gave it to some random scrub smh
Zoro used to be in my Top 3 before wano. After 4 years , I find him least interesting strawhats.

I am sacred of making people angry that's why I will not say anything else :yodawhat: