Character Discussion Anyone else can't really stand Chopper at all?

Post TS i mean. I know this is a controversial debate since many strawhats in general have gotten shafted since the TS, but for me, Chopper is the worst. He's been really getting on my nerves ever since the TS and every scene he's in is a pain to watch

I feel like Oda decided to ruin him for merchandise since in Japan they have that cancerous "Kawai Desu ~OwO~" shit and Japanese fans in general have been obsessed with Chopper ever since his appearance. But the problem is that Chopper isn't even cute anymore and he's annoying as shit with all the try-harding to be as cute as possible which only makes him really cringy. His appearance looks ridiculous with his massive head and his body that has somehow gotten 3x smaller and his retarded-looking hat which makes him look like the racoon-dog he always hated to be called. He became the very thing he swore to destroy

The old Chopper was more mature, acted tough and had a much better, more realistic design which ironically made him MUCH cuter than the current shitty-looking, extremely annoying, try-hard Chopper

Oda realized that Chopper is great for merchandising since a lot of the fangirls, as well as the soyboy weebs, will buy toys/figurines for all of Chopper’s forms, so Oda leaned too heavily into the “kawaii” aspect of Chopper by redesigning all of his forms to make them look less threatening and more kawaii, and he also made Chopper act more kawaii in general

I am a bit disappointed by his transformations, they were really interesting pre-TS but nowadays we barely see those anymore. It's either normal Chopper or Monster Chopper, which looks absolutely ridiculous since he has control of it. I miss the monster he was in Enies Lobby, looking dangerous and all.

For his medical knowledge, which is his dream, I can't argue though. He often gets the spotlight for that, seen in Zou and Wano. Just like Sanji who was much more fighting Pre-TS now has gotten more focus on his cooking side Post-TS because his dream includes cooking and finding the All Blue.

All in all I don't hate Chopper. Yes his design changed, but so did the others. His pre-TS version was mure cute but I don't mind his design now. Things change with time. That can't be avoided. Luffy doesn't look like Luffy from Pre-TS anymore now either. They have all changed. And that's okay for me.

I mean, to be honest, Chopper barely gets any panel time other than situations where merchandise sells can be exploited so I don't have an opinion on Oda's treatment on Chopper other than the obvious money grab.