Wanda & Carrot are unfairly blaming Perospero

• True

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • False, he is to blame

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • It doesn't matter, he should die regardless

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
yeah perospero is getting the worst treatment he’s unfairly getting blamed for pedros death even tho everyone saw he committed suicide, bigmom just dipped and left him there and all of his siblings prefer katakuri even tho perospero has been the most competent charlotte

even by the fandom people keep putting him in vet level after snack,cracker and smoothie even when he repeatedly proves he is the second strongest after katakuri

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Perospero is awesome and i hope he beats the two cats.

I wanted to see how powerful that mighty arrow was....

I love Pedro a lot, but he just invaded his mother's land, tried to kill her with the SH, and Peros is a pirate, so obviously Peros was rght to stop him. If pedro had surrendered maybe he would still be alive.

yeah perospero is getting the worst treatment he’s unfairly getting blamed for pedros death even tho everyone saw he committed suicide, bigmom just dipped and left him there and all of his siblings prefer katakuri even tho perospero has been the most competent charlotte

even by the fandom people keep putting him in vet level after snack,cracker and smoothie even when he repeatedly proves he is the second strongest after katakuri
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: