Wanda & Carrot are unfairly blaming Perospero

• True

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • False, he is to blame

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • It doesn't matter, he should die regardless

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
The reasons they hate him is wrong but it doesn't matter. This is war, him getting injured is just normal. He didn't come here to play around. He was about to kill a guy with who he planned an alliance few minutes ago.
I think he will lose to them but he may outlast their suulong form. There is no reason to drag the arc even more by having him defeat carrot and Wanda. Plus he is a killer, if they lose they die. Ain't happening.
Tbh even tho Carrot and Wanda are in Sulong, I still feel like Perospero can fuck them up with his abilities. The Ministers all have insane Devil fruit mastery. Plus that Candy devil fruit is extremely versatile.

Tbh even tho Carrot and Wanda are in Sulong, I still feel like Perospero can fuck them up with his abilities. The Ministers all have insane Devil fruit mastery. Plus that Candy devil fruit is extremely versatile.
Yeah Perospero is strong and he makes good use of his df but I feel like Oda brought him in Wano for Carrot to have her revenge for Pedro.
He obviously can't kill them, I think he will lose here but will push them to extreme diff which is good considering it's 2 suulong vs 1. They should be quite strong.