Anyone else finds Andrew Tate's downfall absolutely hilarious?

Also it doesent matter what he did.
How far would he have to go for you to let go of this statement?

Choice of words and actions mean everything. If people do things that are wrong, many will only remember them for it.

If someone turned into a terrorist and nuked an entire city after having given an inspiring speech the day before, I would focus more on what they did after that. I would hope anyone would.

If someone turned into a terrorist and nuked an entire city after having given an inspiring speech the day before, I would focus more on what they did after that. I would hope anyone would.
1) First of all, he would need to be proven guilty. How about that?

2) You do realize that no one who is a Tate fan or has sympathy with him cares about his "dirty" (legal or illegal, irrelevant) private stuff? Its all about what he says and shows in terms of success in general and phsyical shape. Tate is primarily an influencer before everything else, and he should be judged for that. Just like Jordan Peterson wouldnt be stripped away from everything he says and does as a role model by y'all even if he starts getting "accused" of being a drug dealer.

1) First of all, he would need to be proven guilty. How about that?

2) You do realize that no one who is a Tate fan or has sympathy with him cares about his "dirty" (legal or illegal, irrelevant) private stuff? Its all about what he says and shows in terms of success in general and phsyical shape. Tate is primarily an influencer before everything else, and he should be judged for that. Just like Jordan Peterson wouldnt be stripped away from everything he says and does as a role model by y'all even if he starts getting "accused" of being a drug dealer.
You kind of dodged my question, but alright. If he were to be proven guilty, that would clearly mean that he did something wrong. If he did something wrong, I would think less of him and the words he has spoken. Those words won’t mean as much coming from someone who devalues them by doing bad things.

This is just a general explanation as to how I would feel towards anybody who’s done wrong. Of course a lot of people who are fans of him aren’t going to stop supporting him so easily. Dream is a strange person, yet he still has a fairly large fanbase.

I don’t care if he’s an influencer or not. Statuses mean nothing to me. What’s wrong is wrong, which is why they say “Justice is blind”.

If he were to be proven guilty
If, so what is your opinion of you on him right now?

and the words he has spoken.
Of him as a person yes. Of all the topics he talked about? Hell no. We have a brain. We can seperate stuff.

Those words won’t mean as much coming from someone who devalues them by doing bad things.
Not true. Its the symbol of what he stands for and his words that came out of him that would define him as a symbol for people. Even if he did those crimes, as long as Tate denies them his fans will not believe them, and that's what matters.

A good example for that: if historical researches would find out that it turns out Jesus was involved in war crimes, even if it was true, as long as christians or people in general doubt and deny those researches, as long as they believe thats a lie fabricated about him, Jesus would still remain a perfect role model for those people. And even if I believed those researches, I would still say he's a good role model for those who dont believe in the researches. Cause at the end it is the symbol what matters.

Not trying to compare Tate with Jesus in any way, I would never obviusly, but drastic comparisons and examples are a good way to make a point clear.

If Tate doesent admit any crimes, and he will not, people who like him will always believe he's innocent and people who hate him always cry about his guilt. There are no clear proofs, if there were, they would already be public. Tate has loads of enemies, beginning from small people who try to make money off of him, up to highly influental people who try to shut him. Obviously they can make Tate look guilty at the end, but there will never be clear proofs. Be sure about that.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t care if he’s an influencer or not. Statuses mean nothing to me. What’s wrong is wrong
Whats wrong is wrong, that is true. But if person X is a top tier surgeon and saves peoples lives, and med students look up to X for his insane surgeon skills, would it be wrong if they continue to do that even if X was a criminal in his private life and gets locked up?

As for Tate it was never about status. It was always about a role model in terms of physical and mental appearance, as well as someone who has lots of knowledge and never held back speaking based facts. You cannot take this part and symbol of him away.

If, so what is your opinion of you on him right now?

Of him as a person yes. Of all the topics he talked about? Hell no. We have a brain. We can seperate stuff.

Not true. Its the symbol of what he stands for and his words that came out of him that would define him as a symbol for people. Even if he did those crimes, as long as Tate denies them his fans will not believe them, and that's what matters.

A good example for that: if historical researches would find out that it turns out Jesus was involved in war crimes, even if it was true, as long as christians or people in general doubt and deny those researches, as long as they believe thats a lie fabricated about him, Jesus would still remain a perfect role model for those people. And even if I believed those researches, I would still say he's a good role model for those who dont believe in the researches. Cause at the end it is the symbol what matters.

Not trying to compare Tate with Jesus in any way, I would never obviusly, but drastic comparisons and examples are a good way to make a point clear.

If Tate doesent admit any crimes, and he will not, people who like him will always believe he's innocent and people who hate him always cry about his guilt. There are no clear proofs, if there were, they would already be public. Tate has loads of enemies, beginning from small people who try to make money off of him, up to highly influental people who try to shut him. Obviously they can make Tate look guilty at the end, but there will never be clear proofs. Be sure about that.
So what do we do if people deny any wrong doing but they themselves know they did it? The only thing we can rely on is the evidence, which surely there would be some right? Human Trafficking isn’t something that someone accidentally does.

I don’t see why the Romanian authorities would arrest him if they didn’t suspect him of any wrong doings. He just gives off bad vibes, so that’s enough for me to stay away from him.

He just gives off bad vibes, so that’s enough for me to stay away from him.
If thats what you feel thats okay for you. But its not about your personal feeling. This whole debate is about whether you can understand Tate followers or not, whether he is a good infuence for them or not.

Just like my Jesus example, you could believe the researches and not take him as your personal role model. But wouldnt you think he would still be a perfect role model for everyone not believing the researches and still viewing him as the symbol he is right now?

Tate haters are so pathetic. Get a life. Just cause I'm defending someone from being hated and accused I'm not a "dick rider". What a disgusting term to use anyways. Is this the level of manner you have?

Also you're literally accusing a human of something you have no clue about and there already were clear proofs that many stories were made up about him. Innocent until proven guilty should be for everyone, even if you dont like him.

Also it doesent matter what he did. No one is leading his example in creating new cam girl pages (thats not sex trafficing btw). The ones who follow his example are only profiting from his good sides, which is his phsyical and mental shape, as well as knowledge about life.

If Jordan Peterson starts to be accused to be a drug king, you wouldnt say he's a bad role model, would you? His mentality, knowledge and speeches would nontheless be of extreme worth for every human. Some things need to be seperated.
Top G isn't gonna fuck you dude. Let it go. He doesn't even fucking respect you, he knows you're an incel and he's trying to profit off of your misery and loneliness while trafficking young and impressionable girls.

Not a fanboy, not at all. But y'all are haters. And the typical type of pathetic haters who got offended by based facts and start jump on accusations of thinks he might have done which have nothing to do with the symbol he stands for for his fans.

I would do the same for Jordan Peterson, the same for Ben Shapiro,... I'm not a "fan" of any of them. But funny how they get hate for speaking a lot of the truths. And Tate up front cause people dont like his direct "hurting" way of speaking.

Top G isn't gonna fuck you dude. Let it go. He doesn't even fucking respect you, he knows you're an incel and he's trying to profit off of your misery and loneliness while trafficking young and impressionable girls.
You are so pathetic lmao. Just stop.

Either y'all argue normally or just close the thread. This forum is for discussing and I love to see pressed Tate haters. But whats the point if y'all avoid discussing normally? I know why. You simply cant.

Is this forum filled with geeks only or why does it seem like there are no people here who are on Tate's side?

@Mr. Reloaded

Either y'all argue normally or just close the thread. This forum is for discussing and I love to see pressed Tate haters. But whats the point if y'all avoid discussing normally? I know why. You simply cant.
Bro, if you dick ride a guy who has disparaged women vociferously then don't fucking ask me to talk to you like I respect you. Even @Tejas who is a hardcore rightwing nationalist is rational enough to admit tate hates women. The fucking evidence is more than damming, and the audio has been proven to be legit

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
@Mr. Reloaded

Bro, if you dick ride a guy who has disparaged women vociferously then don't fucking ask me to talk to you like I respect you. Even @Tejas who is a hardcore rightwing nationalist is rational enough to admit tate hates women. The fucking evidence is more than damming, and the audio has been proven to be legit. You're just a hateful little gremlin who hasn't seen pussy since the day he was born.
get his ass